collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: TUESDAY MORNING: Finds & Sales  (Read 5523 times)

Offline Claire

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
Re: TUESDAY MORNING: Finds & Sales
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 12:25:47 PM »
Today was my first time in a Tuesday Morning, and it was worth the trip! I found two Dal dolls, Natalie and Charlemagne, I snatched up Natalie but I had to leave Charlemagne behind, but I get paid tomorrow so I'm going back to see if she's still there. They were surprisingly lacking in MH and EAH, I saw one sig Melody Piper but she's not that hard to come by here and I don't really need her so she stayed behind. Also saw some gorgeous The Barbie Look dolls, I might pick up the redhead I saw sometime.

Offline witchabyte

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
  • HEWWO?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2017, 01:28:25 PM »
First time in Tuesday Morning today with my girlfriend!! We went to two and they were absolutely worth the trip. Found Way too Wonderland, BYBY and Haunted for great prices (Haunted Spectra yaaay, her model in this line is super altered though -- doesn't she look more like Ari? Makes me wonder if Ari really is just intended as her knockoff (bitter))

And the holy grail Signature Darling that we've been looking for in every store!!

Since we went to the checkout separately though, me with the EAH n her with the MH, I got totally confused after she went out to the car and picked up ones we hadn't paid for yet ( I didn't know) before leaving  :blink: :blink: the guy had to rush out and tell me I hadn't paid for them yet and it totally looked like we were two grown women stealing children's toys lol  :cry: so embarrassing, I'm never going back (I obvs paid)

Offline Megaame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Vampire Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »
Went to 2 Tuesday Mornings today in search of Pullip dolls but had no luck. Ended up walking away with 2 Barbie Look dolls for $10 each. They had a couple EAH dolls and a few different MH lines. Also had a few random Bratz dolls, one of them being from the Action Heroez line from a few years ago.

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2017, 06:26:48 PM »
How much is Tuesday Morning charging for the WtW line?

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2017, 07:29:24 PM »

$9.99

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »

$9.99

Looks like I need to hit my TMs soon. Thanks.

Offline girlnamedlance

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Haunting the toy aisles
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »
Went today, spotted a WTW Kitty, and sig Melody and Farrah all for 9.99. Also a handful of Vinyl Chase Ghoulias. If you need her, hmu.
Can I have your autograph? I'm collecting Signatures!

Offline desdisques

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Fashion Pack
  • Tall doll lover
    • View Profile
    • Dollulus
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2017, 05:09:01 AM »
I was there earlier this week. I got Darling Charming and WTW Apple. They also had haunted spectra and a few others. Seemed pretty cleaned out. Everything $9.99

Offline Simply Indescribable

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist - Sweet Bats
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2017, 07:03:08 PM »
Had to go to a nearby store so popped in to check it out. Their selection was larger than expected! If memory serves, all the dolls were between $8-$15

Brand Boo Students (Isi, Batsy, Kjersti) $10
Gloom Beach (Clawdeen and Frankie) $8
17" Clawdeen $15
Boltin' Bike Frankie $15?
Ghouls Beast Pet Lagoona $8
Great Scarrier Reef (Kala, Posea, Lagoona) $8
Welcome to Monster High (Draculaura and  Moanica pack) $15
Frights, Camera, Action! (Premiere Party and Dressing Room sets) $10
Deadluxe High School set $60? $80?
 + a few things like MH child purses that I didn't get too much of a look at.

I'm probably going to head to the one in my city (if it's still there) or see if there's one by my work and update this post with any findings there. Might even go back and grab a few dolls, the tall Clawdeen for $15 was very tempting, and I love the BBS line!

If I understand the rules properly, sales cannot be arranged for items not currently in possession, however if someone is interested in any of the dolls listed, I would be happy to go back to the store and see if they're available, then purchase them and sell for store cost + shipping, which I believe would be allowed. If interested, please send me a message!

Edit: TM by my work had pretty much the same selection, plus a GSR Toralei I grabbed. I took a look at some of the other dolls, spotted a EAH Rosabella and Equestria Girls Friendship Games Sour Sweet Sporty Style, each for $10
Also found this very pretty Ghoulia vinyl, not sure what the names for the graffitti styled ones are (looking around a bit, I guess they're called Chase Vinyls?)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 03:29:11 AM by Simply Indescribable »

Offline ghostasaurusrex

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
    • Ghostasaurusrex's toy blog
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 09:10:16 AM »
I just started going to Tuesday Morning and i wanted to ask for those who find pullip dolls are you guys finding them amongst the toys? Or are they lept in a different section?

Offline Claire

• Down Undah Diva
  • Mess with gecko, you get a pecko
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 09:05:56 PM »
I just started going to Tuesday Morning and i wanted to ask for those who find pullip dolls are you guys finding them amongst the toys? Or are they lept in a different section?

They are with the toys, near the Barbies/other dolls :)

Offline ghostasaurusrex

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
    • Ghostasaurusrex's toy blog
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 09:31:20 PM »

Thank you very much! i have gone to about 4 and haven't seen one yet so it was getting me curious if i was just unlucky or looking in the wrong place.

Offline NinaMarie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy page
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2018, 07:44:27 AM »

Thank you very much! i have gone to about 4 and haven't seen one yet so it was getting me curious if i was just unlucky or looking in the wrong place.

Double check the display cases near the register too. While I have seen them on endcaps with the toys i've also seen a few kept at the registers.

Offline Simply Indescribable

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • Aspiring Faceup Artist - Sweet Bats
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2018, 07:53:31 PM »
My TM had a few non-articulated reboot Draculauras and an EAH doll (not familiar with the characters or lines, sorry!), Party Hair Draculaura, and Electrified Clawdeen and Twyla. I think the cheaper ones were 5.99 and the articulated ones were 7.99-9.99. Sadly, they had a better selection than my Wal-Mart, which had like 4 non-articulated basic dolls.

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2018, 06:21:30 PM »
Found Back to School Maddie there today for $7.99, which is way better than the $20 Amazon was originally charging. This gives me hope that maybe one day the new Sweet Treats line will make its way there, too.

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2018, 08:12:35 AM »
I'm visiting family in Illinois and we went to a Tuesday Morning there. I found loads of doll stuff: EAH Back to School, Basic Meeshell Mermaid and Jillian Beanstalk, MH Shriek Wrecked, How do you boo? Draculaura, Ghoul-la-la locker Clawdeen ($7.99), Surf-to-Turf Lagoona ($7.99), Electrified Twyla, the Dead Tired rereleases (I think they were 5.99), tons of Barbie Fashionistas, (single dolls for $6.99, and the dolls with fashions for $14.99), Barbie: The Look dolls, and even a Pullip ($49.99). I'm sure there was more stuff too that I'm forgetting about.

If you live in the suburbs near Chicago, and are searching for some good deals, I would definitely check your Tuesday Mornings! :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:26:05 AM by respositob »

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2018, 08:28:07 PM »
So apparently TM has gotten a ton of Silkstones and other Collector Barbies in this week for between $30 and $50 each! I haven't had any luck yet, but it was in their circular and I've seen a ton of pics on FB from other collectors that have had better luck than me :)

Offline dragonlady

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Tuesday Morning has MH/EAH!
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 07:17:33 AM »
Was meandering around Tumblr and saw that Angrywonderlandcollective found a whole bunch of MH and EAH at their Tuesday Morning!

MH included Electrified, Shriekwrecked, Garden Ghouls,Emoiji, some of the family dolls and the cute set of Draculaura and Twyla wearing the PB and J dresses! EAH had the back to School ones.

Thought I'd share as some of these weren't widely distributed; we never got most of these in my neck of the woods and didn't even realize the PB&J dolls were actually released ^^; (seriously, if someone finds a good set of DL and Twyla pack, let me know!)

[moving to Sightings and merging with existing Tuesday Morning thread -- Zombelina, Discussions/Sightings mod]

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:23:53 AM by Zombelina »
Where oh where has my Ghoulia gone? Oh where oh where could she be? (Seriously Mattel, where is she??!!)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday Morning has MH/EAH!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 11:49:04 AM »
Was meandering around Tumblr and saw that Angrywonderlandcollective found a whole bunch of MH and EAH at their Tuesday Morning!

MH included Electrified, Shriekwrecked, Garden Ghouls,Emoiji, some of the family dolls and the cute set of Draculaura and Twyla wearing the PB and J dresses! EAH had the back to School ones.

Thought I'd share as some of these weren't widely distributed; we never got most of these in my neck of the woods and didn't even realize the PB&J dolls were actually released ^^; (seriously, if someone finds a good set of DL and Twyla pack, let me know!)

And of course there's no Tuesday Morning in my area.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday Morning has MH/EAH!
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »

And of course there's no Tuesday Morning in my area.

I know how you feel. :( The closest one to me is an hour away!