collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29

Author Topic: TUESDAY MORNING: Finds & Sales  (Read 5540 times)

Offline Sanzarus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
TUESDAY MORNING: Finds & Sales
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:54:48 PM »
Happened to swing by there and happened to see several different lines of both Monster High and Ever After High dolls! Including some current and past lines I hadn't seen in awhile. The prices aren't AMAZING but slightly cheaper than normal.
There were also some Bratz dolls(Could be the new line but it's been so long since I've seen them it's hard to tell!)

(Sorry if I wrote this up wrong, I didn't see a thread for this particular store).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 02:37:46 PM by hathorcat »
Wishlist: Cerise Hood(the Comicon edition), Looking for bait Viperines and a Gilda Goldstag

Online LightningBolt

• Undead lunatic
  • Trade Count: (+26)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Give me envy give me malice give me your attention
    • View Profile
Re: Tuesday Morning
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 10:58:05 PM »
I enjoy going there and getting MH dolls as they tend to have some from year-old lines, and I can dolls I would normally not get at full price. Sometimes I even see playsets for super cheap! I don't always find things I love, but I always find things I like, and it's nice to get a great deal on slightly older dolls!
Deluxe dolls are usually around $10 in the store I go to, which is roughly half price, while Budget dolls are around $7.

Offline Scarisofall

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Fearleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 09:03:55 AM »
There is one opening up right next door to my new job, I can't wait to doll hunt on my lunch breaks!

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 09:59:54 AM »
They have some good prices!! EAH sigs are like $13, the Maddie playset is $20, Briar's playset is like $35 I think.

Most recently, they had the last Swim Class wave for $8 each!!

Offline tippycakes13

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
Re: TUESDAY MORNING: Finds & Sales
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 11:45:05 AM »
I had never heard of this store before I saw this post, but this weekend when my sister and I went to pick up her bridesmaid dress, there happened to be one in the shopping center, so we checked it out.  I was able to snag DT Robecca and Swim Jinafire for $7.99 each.  Then today during lunch I checked out one near my work and found the Home Ick Classroom 2-Pack with Heath and Abbey hidden behind all the other MH dolls they had - it was only $14.99....plus they had a Lagoona and Draculaura fashion pack for $2.99 each.  I definitely snagged all 3.

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 10:21:46 AM »
They had the MH Scare-itage Operetta/Skelita for $8

Offline gloombeach

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 03:22:12 PM »
I'm not kidding when I say 50-ish% of my current collection has come from Tuesday Morning. I have 6 around me and they all have pretty different stock from each other so I rarely go into one and not find something I like. I've been going to TM since I started collecting

Within recent times (last month or so), I've picked up Swim Class Clawdeen, Jina, and Spectra (all $7.99); Dead Tired Robecca and Lagoona (also all $7.99); and the most recent Abbey fashion pack ($3). I've seen Spectra's fashion pack at a few stores as well, so I'll probably go back to get one soon, even if I don't know what I'll do with it

Tuesday Morning is amazing!

Online LightningBolt

• Undead lunatic
  • Trade Count: (+26)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Give me envy give me malice give me your attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 03:25:34 PM »
Man, I never saw fashion packs or emerging channel dolls as Tuesday morning! That's pretty lucky.

Offline bigsamthompson

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 10:12:02 PM »
Tuesday Morning in northern Charlottesville, VA had 3 original box sig Cedar Wood dolls for $12-13, I think. They had a bunch of other good stuff but nothing that hasn't already been reported. So tempting to get another I <3 Accessories Skelita for $8.

Offline Snow_Leopard

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 01:44:28 PM »
$9.99 Haunted Vandala, River and Kiyomi dolls spotted at the Bowie, MD location.
Timeless beauty cast in plastic.

Offline GreysPrincess

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Creeperific
  • More than a bit obsessed with Star Wars.
    • View Profile
    • Dollywosh- Doll Blog
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 02:12:48 PM »
I don't know if anyone here has any interest in Fairy Tale High dolls by S-K Victory, but my TM had Rapunzel so it might not hurt to check. I'm not a big fan of the line myself, but I've wanted Rapunzel for my collection of Rapunzels so she came home with me. :)

Offline Scarlet09

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 04:35:31 PM »
Not sure if this is the place to post this, but Iím still getting familiar with the website.

I have no idea if this is at all Tuesday Mornings (Iím not to familiar with this store), but the two I visited today in Massachusetts had 25% additional off there already clearance items. The sign said it was a 3 day sale and it started today (November 5, 2015). I was able to get an EAH Signature Cerise Hood and CA Cupid for $7.69 each before tax.  Hoping to snag more dolls, I went to the other Tuesday Morning, but they were cleaned out of both clearance MH and EAH dolls except for one MH Fright, Camera, Action Cleo De Nile which I got for $5.09 after tax.

The sale is only on the clearance dolls which have inventory stickers from 2014 (I asked because there were other Signature CA Cupids in the regular toy aisle, and was hoping that they forgot to put the clearance stickers on them). No luck, the Signatures that were marked $12.99 were from 2015.

Anyways, just thought anyone who might live close to one might want to call their local store. Probably not worth traveling otherwise, as the toy inventory in the clearance sections were pretty bare and Iím not sure if this sale applies to other states. 

Offline mephisto

• One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2016, 09:10:36 AM »
I thought for sure my chances at getting any Haunted dolls were done since cases of Draculaura, Clawdeen and Twyla had already hit the shelves at Tuesday Morning and had already disappeared... but today I walked in and found HAUNTED SPECTRA!  It looks like she comes in a case with 2 Spectras and 2 Draculauras. 

Edit: Oh yeah, the best part was that she was only $7.99 :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:28:00 AM by mephisto »

Offline Kat

• One-Eyed Ghoul
  • *~ Cool Fiber ~*
    • View Profile
    • Flickr account
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2016, 09:43:31 PM »
I went to an OKC Tuesday Morning on Wednesday and they had at least 3 EAH sig Cupids; they were all $12. (Didn't someone in another thread say that their Wal Marts were suddenly restocking sig Cupids out of nowhere? Weird...) Not really a whole lot else of note, except for some hilarious MLP fakies that looked like they had G3 heads on G3.5 bodies  :mystery:

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 07:46:33 PM »
I'd never heard of this store either, but while I was on vacation I stopped at a Walmart strip mall that had a Tuesday Morning so I checked it out, and ended up walking out with a Through the Woods Cupid and Monster Exchange Draculara for $10 each! They actually had the entire Through the Woods line and several other MH doll lines, so I easily could've spent more :D

Offline Dosneko

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 11:04:37 AM »
Between two Tuesday Mornings, I saw the following today:

MH

Fangtastic Fitness
Lagoona Blue
Venus McFlytrap
Catrine DeMew

Haunted
Draculaura
Spectra

Ghoul Spirit
Venus McFlytrap

Beach Beasties
Venus McFlytrap

Vinyl
Chaser Ghoulia

Other
Mini Trashcans

EAH

Through The Woods
Ashlynn Ella
Blondie Lockes

Spring Unsprung
Briar Beauty

Offline Tadsaur

• Create a Monster
  • I am a Tadasaurus~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 11:08:42 AM »
Just checked out my Tuesday morning and they had like 4 or 5 of those chase Ghoulia vinyl figures for about $5... It really surprised me because I've literally never seen them in stores before today.

They also had a Haunted Twyla, some spring unsprung(except for Holly, the one I'm missing...go figure..), a couple of Marisols...not much else.

Edit from preview: guess I'm not the only one who found that Ghoulia!

Offline Dosneko

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 11:16:04 AM »
Just checked out my Tuesday morning and they had like 4 or 5 of those chase Ghoulia vinyl figures for about $5... It really surprised me because I've literally never seen them in stores before today.

They also had a Haunted Twyla, some spring unsprung(except for Holly, the one I'm missing...go figure..), a couple of Marisols...not much else.

Yeah it made me happy and sad to see her since I paid about 20 for mine. I couldn't find her anywhere but ebay.

Offline mephisto

• One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 04:49:58 PM »

Yeah it made me happy and sad to see her since I paid about 20 for mine. I couldn't find her anywhere but ebay.

I checked out my Tuesday Morning today and found like 8 of the chase Ghoulia figures, too!  Thanks for the tips!  She was only $4.99, and I've never seen her (or barely knew she was actually out) until I saw your comments.  :)

Offline smileshy22

• Ouchy Roids Monster
  • Keep on smiling! ☺
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2016, 12:52:49 PM »
I stopped by Tuesday Morning a few days ago and found one Lorna, one Batsy and two of Isi for $9.99! One Isi was super wonky and her left eye was slightly closed. They also had a Chase Ghoulia figure and no EAH.