collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Hello from Washington!  (Read 656 times)

Offline GhostlyGossip

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Glue-Seepage Head
  • Ghostly dolls
    • View Profile
Hello from Washington!
« on: May 16, 2015, 10:07:32 PM »
Hello everyone, this is my introduction and first post on the MH Arena forums, with hopefully many more to come.

Monster High, Ever After High, and dolls are my passion. I first got introduced to Monster high in 2012, when I found my first MH doll at my local Target store. A clearance Scarily Ever After Frankie stein, her box was severely beat up, but I was sold. When I opened her, I found how truly detailed these dolls were, and even came with their own stand, which is perfect for a collector to display.

Immediately after, I was completely captivated with the Monster High Franchise, I've seen all the movies, (almost) all the Websiodes, and I can't wait for more!

I've also put my location in the title, because I would love to know if anyone else on here is from Washington State that shares my love of MH and dolls. Regardless of that, I would love to be friends!

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Washington!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09:14 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! Thats one of the things that attracted me to the line as well - so much detail and such considered detail as well. Just makes them stand out from the crowd :) I hope you have a great time here.

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 08:09:39 AM »
Hello and welcome!!  Our community is fun and friendly, and you are most welcome here.
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Mothra Stewart

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • It's a ghoul thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »
Hey and welcome to the forums! You're in good company here :) my first MH find was a little like your story. I found a wave 1 Draculaura in a super beat up box in a second hand store, but she was still complete so I got her. I thought about selling her first since at that time I collected everything BUT dolls, but I stared at her long and hard before finally, curiosity got the better of me and I deboxed her. It was love the moment I slipped her little hand between my fingers ♡ the intricate details of her outfit and overall design pulled me in as well, 'love MH and EAH so much for those reasons ^^ I hope you have fun here!

Offline HauntFun

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • HauntFun
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 12:06:02 PM »
Hello, fellow Washington Stateian! (I don't think we have an official name.) Welcome to the forums!

Offline xsjana

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scary Cute
  • I am short like baby yak!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 01:48:26 AM »
Welcome GhostlyGossip from Washington.  I am from South Africa and I totally get why you are into MH.  I discovered them through friends (who I thought was originally crazy...)    :biggrin: 
I have been collecting for a little while now,(I think about 2 years?)  but I only have 20 odd MH's so far... and counting...   I do not have any EAH dolls yet.... but that will change shortly.  I just need to juggle each month as I also collect certain horse figurines as well as books, so it's choices choices.
Have fun collecting!

Offline applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 06:27:27 PM »
Hi there!  Not from Washington but I thought I would say hi just the same  :)  I haven't seen all the webisodes yet but all the movies except the Scaris one.  What is your collection like?  Which is your favorite character?