collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Sales Rules & Regs  (Read 3700 times)

Offline Loa

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Freaky Fabulous
  • Queen of Sloths
    • View Profile
Sales Rules & Regs
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:33:05 PM »
Welcome to the  Monster High selling forum. Please feel free to use this space to sell your MH items. If you're new here, please make an introduction post in the Introductions Forum to let the members know who you are. If you have other selling IDs from ebay, or other forums, it's helpful to post those too. That way, your good reputation comes here with you

If you have any trouble or need help with Links or adding pictures to your post please contact us - we are always around  to help!

Donation Requests
This is just a friendly reminder for all members, even though this forum can be used for your personal sales and auctions, our policy is that no requests may be made for personal donations of any type. Please note that this policy is for the entire MH Arena site.

When personal donation requests are made it puts our members in an awkward position and usually has a negative impact on the MH community.

You must be 16 Years of Age to use this forum.
We have changed our site rules. The minimum age to sell at MH Arena is 16 years old. If you ignore this rule, you could be suspended from MH Arena.

All members should keep in mind that when buying items from a member at MH Arena, you are responsible to do your homework about that seller. Although we have rules in place, MH Arena staff take no responsibility in the outcome of any doll transactions made here. If you want to know the age of your seller, we suggest you ask up front. Please do not buy from anyone younger than 16 years old on this site.

Thank you for your help and cooperation in this matter.

Multiple Posts
If you have multiple items to sell or auction off, please use one post for everything. Do not make multiple posts for each individual thing. As a rule of thumb, you are allowed one post/page..so please wait until your first post drops or is no longer accurate before making a new post.

If you need any help at all please feel free to contact the Mods or Admin.

Please note; we DO NOT DELETE POSTS.

*** The MH Arena, mods and admins are not responsible for transactions made here on MH Arena. The responsibility solely rests between the two parties involved. MH Arena staff are here to offer their expertise only. Keep in mind, it's always risky to do transactions online but there are ways to protect yourself as mentioned above.***

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 07:11:30 PM by Killer Kapowski »

Offline Dollcollectordane

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bad Box Hair
    • View Profile
Re: Sales Rules & Regs
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 07:31:54 PM »
Um is mh the only thing will can sell here or can we sell my little pony an other doll related things would anyone be interested in buying my C.A. Cupid ghouls rule frankie, or Coffin bean draculaura, Scaremester catty noir or and I would really don't want to but I need money Scaremester jinafire and sweet 1600 frankie? I really need money for bills.

There are a couple of references to ponies in the age requirements section. Just FYI.

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 10:02:50 AM »
Um is mh the only thing will can sell here or can we sell my little pony an other doll related things would anyone be interested in buying my C.A. Cupid ghouls rule frankie, or Coffin bean draculaura, Scaremester catty noir or and I would really don't want to but I need money Scaremester jinafire and sweet 1600 frankie? I really need money for bills.

You can post for sale any toy items you require. However you need to start your own thread in this Sales forum. I would suggest you get pictures and descriptions of the items you are selling.

Offline Dollcollectordane

• Bad Box Hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »
Ok I see that you replied I will get right on that.

Post Merge: January 10, 2016, 08:32:56 PM

Also is Let's Not Go There, Please? considered a bad word on here because I am selling a Let's Not Go There, Please? hooves figure on here if that is ok. But I called her muffins since that is her new name.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:32:56 PM by Dollcollectordane »

Offline hathorcat

• Administrator
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 10:12:22 AM »
As long as you call her by an acceptable name :) Muffins works perfectly.