collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 16
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2020
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: FS/T: Zelfs Snowphie/Cleocat, MH boys incl CaMs, Toralei's fashion pack & more!  (Read 4249 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
:happy: *Updated April 14/2015* :happy:

Sell or Trade? Right now I prefer to sell in most cases. Please feel free to make offers if you don't like my pricing, I'm flexible! :) You may also be able to tempt me with trades - my dolly wishlist is here and my pony wishlist is here.

Payment & Holds: Payment is by Paypal. Prices are in US dollars (if youíre in Canada too we can figure out the equivalent CAD instead). I can hold things for a few days if needed.

Shipping: Iím in Canada and international sales/trades are welcome - I'm always happy to ship worldwide. For sales, the buyer pays shipping. Parcels under 1kg/2lb can ship via Canada Post Small Packet Airmail (no tracking) which costs in the range of US$6-13 to the USA. For within Canada and for other countries, the postage is generally in that range too, but varies more depending on weight and destination. I can also ship with tracking, but please be aware that Canada Postís tracking is pricey. (Please note that if you donít have any positive trader feedback on the Arena, I will only ship with tracking.) For trades, I am happy to each pay our own shipping as long as it's not too unbalanced for either of us.

Condition: I do my very best to describe everything, but please ask me for more details if I haven't been clear about something. I don't want to mislead or disappoint, so I certainly donít mind looking over something again. And I am not a whiz at seeing eye wonk, so please check out faceups carefully if itís important to you. I'm also happy to take more photos/closeups. Everything comes from my non-smoking, cat-inhabited home, but in some cases I am not the original owner.

I also have more stuff for sale/trade over at the MLPArena - G1/2/3/4 ponies, vintage Lisa Frank, Lego, comics & more ^.^

Click the photos below to view them larger!Or view my whole photobucket album here!

Monster High

Dolls

Nude Scaris Deuce $6
Nude (tan skin, black earring). Has only ever been displayed, mint condition. (Has a small brown factory paint mark beside his left eye?)
[photo coming soon]

Nude Manster Deuce $6
From the TRU Mansters 2-pack (paler skin, dark grey earring). Just removed from box and undressed, mint condition.

Nude WAMH Slo Mo $7
From the We Are Monster High Target-exclusive 5-pack. Just removed from box and undressed, mint condition.

Nude Wolf Pack Clawd - no arms - bait $3
From the Wolf Family Walmart-exclusive 4-pack. Just removed from box and undressed, and arms removed (because my original Clawd needed them). Other than being armless, he's mint. Perfect custom bait.

Create-a-Monster Gargoyle Boy & Vampire Boy $40/set
I have two NIB sets left, two have sold. All pieces appear to be in good condition; the boxes have minor shelf wear. Iíve tried to get closeups of their faces, though the plastic glare made it tricky. Iíd prefer not to open/split sets right now.

^ set #1 (left) & set #2 (right)

Create-a-Monster Cat Parts $7 for all pieces
One complete nude cat CaM with ears and tail, plus an additional head, arms, hands, and legs. Iíd prefer to sell these parts all together, but would be willing to split them up.

Nightmare $5
From the set with Headless Headmistress Bloodgood. Great condition with beautiful silky hair. A few very hard to see flaws: a couple of faint scuffs on the right side, a couple of tiny rubs to the eye paint and the saddle paint. One hoof is set not quite flush to the ankle.

Clothes

Toraleiís Fashion Pack $25
From 2011. NIB. International version with multiple languages on the package.

Assorted stock pieces
All in great condition.

- DC Rochelle's purse free when you buy something else!
- GNO Rochelle's purse $1
- GNO Rochelle's iCoffin $0.25
- Fearleading Ghoulia's shorts $1
- CaM Dragon's top SOLD
- CaM Dragon's skirt SOLD
- CaM Catís skirt $0.50
- CaM Witchís dress $1
- CaM Witchís hat $0.25
- CaM Vampireís barrette $0.25

Miscellaneous

Plush Friends Ragdoll Pets $5/each
Watzit the dog, Hissette the snake, Rhuen the ferret, and Shiver the mammoth. These came with the original ragdoll plush characters from 2010-2011. All in great condition. Butt tags have been trimmed off.

New Ghoul @ School DVD $5
This DVD came with DotD wave 2 dolls. International 4-language packaging edition (not sure if the actual DVD is in 4 languages). Never been opened or watched, still in plastic shrink wrap. One cardboard tab has torn a little and come through the plastic; the opposite cardboard corner is a bit creased. The DVD itself is mint.

Panini Photocards $0.25 each, or trade
(I am looking for #3, 4, 5, 8, 11, 20, 22, 25, 36, 37, 40, 42, 43, 45, 52, 55, 63, 66, 69, 74, 75, 76, 77, 83, 85, 89, 93, 94, 95, 100, 103, 107)

^ #27 (left) & #24 (right)

^ #32 (left) & #34 (right)

^ #49 (left) & #87 (right)

^ #71 (x2)

^ #105 (left) & #104 (right)

Other Dolls

Zelfs

I'd love to trade one of these two for the new LE centaur, Mary-Go-Round!

Snowphie offers
Limited edition wave 3 Snowphie new in package. Great condition with a tiny bit of the usual shelf wear on the corners.

Cleocat offers
Limited edition wave 4 Cleocat new in package. Great condition with a tiny bit of the usual shelf wear on the corners; one faint crease in the middle of the backcard which isn't visible on the front (see closeup).

Liv

Blue Sophie $2, Red Daniela $2, Dance Hayden $2, Blonde Sophie $4
All nude without wigs. Blue Sophie and Red Daniela have articulation at the shoulders, hips, and knees and are in great condition. Hayden has the "dance" articulation--shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, hips (legs move up/down), and waist (shifts side to side). She has some light purple staining around her knees from her pants but is otherwise in great condition. Blonde Sophie has the classic full Liv articulation: shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles. She has a paint scuff on her hairline but is otherwise in great condition. Hayden & Blonde Sophie have slight plastic mismatch of their hands & feet compared to their bodies.

Disney

Mattel Secret Hero Mulan (1998) $3
Doll herself is in good condition. Sheís dressed in her original purple tunic and pants outfit which is in fair condition - her sleeve cuffs are frayed, with the red edging detached and only held on at the seams. She has no shoes and no ponytail hair extension (the short hair is original to the doll). Frizzy hair; itís still very soft though and perhaps fixable with conditioner (I havenít tried).

Barbie

Custom bait brunette Barbie $1
Hair is soft but kinda frizzy/unkempt. Black mark under her right ear.

Barbie wedding dress $5
I donít know what doll, series, or year this belongs to but itís got an official pink Barbie tag in the inside seam. Good condition, silky ivory fabric with a tulle underlayer.

Barbie Shoes $0.50/pair
Please note, too small for MH. Also three pairs of standard pumps that are not pictured (black, hot pink and white).

Ken Shoes & Accessories $0.50 each
Please note, too small for MH.

Bratz

Bratz Shoes $0.25/pair
For Bratz peg feet - other dolls canít wear them.

Bratz ďFunky Fashion Furniture Retro-Swing ChairĒ art & brochure offer
Great condition, just removed from box. I also have the box if someone's interested.

Bratz Masquerade box backs offer
From Finora the Witch, Kirana the Vampire, and Brielle the Tea Party Princess.

Novi Stars

Novi Stars fashion pack box art offer
Ari Roma paper doll from the Winter Gear fashion pack, and Alie Lectric paper doll from the Galactic Gown fashion pack. Some creases etc from where they were attached to the packaging.

Miscellaneous

Gene pin-up outfit $12
Black teddy trimmed with pink and sheer black robe for 17Ē Gene dolls. No shoes. Dated 1996. Great condition, no flaws that I can see.

Saddle Stand $0.50
Stand labeled Lifestyles in Fashion (seems to be from Kingstate the Dollcrafter). Measures 8Ē tall from top of base to top of plastic piece.

I also have more stuff for sale/trade over at the MLPArena - G1/2/3/4 ponies, vintage Lisa Frank, Lego, comics & more ^.^

:happy: Thanks for looking! :happy:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:21:33 PM by Zombelina »

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
Updated! ^.^

Offline Zombelina