collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: TARGET: Finds & Sales  (Read 40354 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Voltageous
  • Voltage!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toybox
Re: TARGET: Finds & Sales
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2017, 06:07:37 AM »
Just be careful when getting the clearance Electrified dolls, I found two Ari's and one was marked down to $4.48 and one was marked down to $7 and some change.

Even though the stickers are different they still should ring up the same. Usually just that some get missed with the next new sticker price. I have bought clearance items there and been pleasantly surprised when they ring up for less than marked. I usually use the in-store price scanners now before buying. Only use your phone app to see if it's cheaper online for price matching.

Main Wishlist* Dolly Wishlist*LPS Wishlist*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky Balboa. "Live long and prosper."

Offline Dosneko

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 09, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »
I don't know if this'll work outside the US but at least in Texas if you text Toy to 827438 you'll get a 25% coupon off of one toy, sporting good, or kids' art/craft item. There's a few exclusion but the coupon lists them.

The coupon's good through the 11th.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:38:19 PM by Dosneko »

Offline BusyLizzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 27, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
Target did a bunch of markdowns yesterday. Pretty much all of the MH dolls they had were marked down, along with MLP movie merch, and some other things. My Target was really picked through from Xmas, so I don't know if there are other markdowns on stuff my store was sold out on.

Offline BusyLizzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:19 AM »
Seems like Target has been restocking all sorts of new toys lately. I found the Ballet line of MH, the Masquerade and some other new DC Superhero Girls dolls, new MLP (sadly none of the 35th anniversary ponies), new Enchantimals, Barbie fashion packs (including Sanrio!), new vintage Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears dolls, too.