collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 28
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: TARGET: Finds & Sales  (Read 52761 times)

Offline BusyLizzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: TARGET: Finds & Sales
« Reply #420 on: June 20, 2016, 05:55:36 PM »
I went to 5 different Targets in  the last couple days and every single Target had different prices for everything! Some stores had Birthday Ball and Candy Coated for $10 each, some were $13, some stores had them full price. (I price checked at each store, just in case they were mis-marked.) Star Darlings's prices varied at each store, as well, as did the Freak du Chic dolls.

So I suggest you check each of the Targets in your area....and watch out for shelf clearers. I encountered a very rude couple that were taking every clearance doll they could find!

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 21, 2016, 11:04:23 AM »
No one mentioned the Bratz fashion packs being on clearance!  Less than $4 for the singles, and less than $7 for the 2 packs.

Also the store I checked had Ghoul's Getaway clearanced to $10 and some change (Elissabat and Jane not included.)

Offline misskindle

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 22, 2016, 03:20:23 PM »
Target was heaven  :biggrin: All the Ghoul's Getaway on clearance for $7.48, minus Jane and Elissabat who were $11.24, FdC Clawdeen and Twyla for $9.98, and most other dolls were $5-7 off regular price. The Star Darlings and all Merch was 50% off, a bunch of Bratz were only $6.79, and a surprising amount of My Little Pony figures were 30% off.
If anyone looks on Target.com most of the Bratz on there are only $6. There's even a Jade on clearance for $2.75. Plus all the cheap FdC and other dolls people have mentioned.
Hope this helped!

Offline Catsiy

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 24, 2016, 01:46:37 PM »
My Target had Gooliope for only $14!
I've got stuff to trade! Take a look!
http://mharena.com/index.php/topic,11341.0.html

Offline Nyanko

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
    • Eyes-Everywhere
« Reply #424 on: June 24, 2016, 10:26:27 PM »
Hit 4 Targets 2 in Southern PA and 2 in Northern Md in the past two days and they really do vary by store! Over half the doll aisle in all of them was on clearance, FduC Target exclusives cheapest I found were $9.96, same with Birthday ball. The three non Target exclusive Ghouls Getaway came out to $7 and some change, Gooliope was $14 and change and Big Maddy was $12 at the cheapest store!
All Star Darlings were half off with the core dolls being $9.99 ish and the Wishworld budget dolls being $7ish.
Bratz were deeply discounted down to the $5 buck range and when I went to TRU they only had a teeny section of Bratz left, seems they're phasing out bratz because they got stung by buying too many and they didn't sell thru them so they're not going To carry them anymore, no idea what that means for the future he line tho.
Will trade for: Original Catty, any Fearleader, Forbitten love NIB, I heart Fashion Cleo NIB, Pack of Trouble, SDCC Ghoulia, SDCC Frankie, CAM parts (3eyes, ghost, skeleton, blob) first wave Cleo/Deuce NIB, Signature Neferas and Cupids, lots else too it never hurts to ask!

Offline BusyLizzie

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 26, 2016, 08:21:51 PM »
Hit 4 Targets 2 in Southern PA and 2 in Northern Md in the past two days and they really do vary by store! Over half the doll aisle in all of them was on clearance, FduC Target exclusives cheapest I found were $9.96, same with Birthday ball. The three non Target exclusive Ghouls Getaway came out to $7 and some change, Gooliope was $14 and change and Big Maddy was $12 at the cheapest store!
All Star Darlings were half off with the core dolls being $9.99 ish and the Wishworld budget dolls being $7ish.
Bratz were deeply discounted down to the $5 buck range and when I went to TRU they only had a teeny section of Bratz left, seems they're phasing out bratz because they got stung by buying too many and they didn't sell thru them so they're not going To carry them anymore, no idea what that means for the future he line tho.

I checked 3 in DE and 5 in South PA (probably some of the same you did!) and I was surrpised at the huge variance in prices from store to store. The stores I had thought would have better prices because they don't get shopped at as often actually had the worst prices.

Offline oneleo1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2016, 07:12:40 PM »
Target has a bunch of MH dolls on clearance now! Worth checking out if you are looking for Basty or the 5 pack with Gilda in it.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #427 on: June 30, 2016, 07:29:40 PM »
Even Descendants dolls are on sale for 13.98$!
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 30, 2016, 09:06:21 PM »
More markdowns today.
Courtley, Mira, Disney Descendants 2pk, DD Signatures, EAH Royals (not Rebels for some reason), Brand Boo Students, the 5-pack, Ghoul Fair, the 'budget dolls' and the EAH book party ones.

Offline mephisto

• One-Eyed Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 01, 2016, 08:13:18 PM »
This clearance sale has been pretty bad for me. :( I bought dolls for myself, dolls to donate... and now I bought the 5 pack after hearing it was on sale in this thread!

For what it's worth, the student disembodied council 5 pack seems to be on sale for $34.98 in the two stores I checked out.  The funny thing is, online it's $3 cheaper: http://www.target.com/p/monster-high-we-are-monster-high-student-disembody-council-doll-set/-/A-15273083  I think if you go to a help desk they might price match, but I'm not sure if that'll work for clearance. :(

The Great Scarrier Reef line that I've had to collect almost all of is on clearance now, too--or at least the more expensive end of the line is on sale for $13.98 each.  At one store, the lesser expensive ones (Lagoona, Cleo, Frankie) had clearance signs above their pegs, but at check out they were still original price.

Edit: well, by "bad for me" I mean "bad for my wallet"   ^^;
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:15:50 PM by mephisto »

Offline galaxy

• Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 01, 2016, 09:04:04 PM »
I actually went to a different Target and they had different markdowns. They marked down the vinyl figures, too.

Offline justkitter

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2016, 04:18:15 PM »
I went to one of my Targets, and they seemed to have slapped clearance stickers on almost everything not nailed down in the MH/EAH sections!

Most of the prices weren't that great, but it felt strange seeing all that red in a MH section.  Sad.

I picked up only exclusives, for fear of never seeing them again.  Ghoul's Getaway Jane and Elissabat and BB Cedar (they didn't have Rosabella :( )

Offline CynLef

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2016, 05:10:42 AM »
Oh, the BB are on clearance now... I guess I won't get that line after all! Why why did Target leave Canada!
I sadly never tough Cedar and Rosabella where worth full price and shipping sadly.
Anyone could get them for me for very low and ship to Canada? How much would it be?
Looking for Birthday Ball Cedar and Rosabella

Offline beautiful_monster

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • I want more life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 03, 2016, 06:39:36 AM »
My Target has everything MH and EAH on clearance, too. Apple and Braeburn is like $17. (are?) I got Goo for $14, and the FdC Twyla and Clawdeen for $9 and change each. (They're in the 20s on Amazon.)

A friend pointed out that Amazon's prices were cheaper for the other FdC dolls I needed (Honey, Frankie, Jinafire) so.... I will get them from Amazon. Though I hear Target matches AZ prices - but I have an AZ gift card soo....

Offline Morieris

• MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #434 on: July 03, 2016, 07:43:52 AM »
I want to see if Apple and Brayburn get even cheaper. I just want the dragon.

Offline galaxy

• Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2016, 12:47:40 AM »
Went to Target to check their new markdowns. Ghouls Getaway was $7.50 along with the basic Star Darlings. They also marked down the Rebels. This worries me because all the signature dolls have always been under the royal/rebel DPCI.

Offline justkitter

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »
I'm starting to think Target doesn't want any old stock on the shelves once the reboot launches. Even for EAH. All they'll have is the newest dolls with expressions. Maybe they marked down the rebels because they have fresh cases of the smiling dolls in the warehouse?

The last time I was at Target, all EAH was clearanced. All of it.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2016, 07:48:58 AM »
I like the sound of those prices!

I'm pretty sure inventory was low and discount prices happened to the dolls the previous two years... At least,  I remember being bummed about it those two years.  I think justkitter is right in that they're trying to clear out stock before the new stuff comes in.

And I want the doll.  Hmm.

Offline Morieris

• MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #438 on: July 08, 2016, 08:37:51 AM »
I like the sound of those prices!

I'm pretty sure inventory was low and discount prices happened to the dolls the previous two years... At least,  I remember being bummed about it those two years.  I think justkitter is right in that they're trying to clear out stock before the new stuff comes in.

And I want the doll.  Hmm.

I just left from there I wish i had seen this >_< If I go back today, I'll see if there are any left!

edit: no dice :( maybe someone moved it, but I didn' t see.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:37:09 PM by Morieris »

Offline Morieris

• MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2016, 12:20:26 PM »
I saw the Descendants Funko Pops on clearance for about 6.98$