collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
[23] 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: TARGET: Finds & Sales  (Read 47766 times)

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Voltageous
  • Voltage!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toybox
Re: TARGET: Finds & Sales
« Reply #540 on: August 23, 2017, 06:07:37 AM »
Just be careful when getting the clearance Electrified dolls, I found two Ari's and one was marked down to $4.48 and one was marked down to $7 and some change.

Even though the stickers are different they still should ring up the same. Usually just that some get missed with the next new sticker price. I have bought clearance items there and been pleasantly surprised when they ring up for less than marked. I usually use the in-store price scanners now before buying. Only use your phone app to see if it's cheaper online for price matching.

Main Wishlist* Dolly Wishlist*LPS Wishlist*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky Balboa. "Live long and prosper."

Offline Dosneko

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 09, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »
I don't know if this'll work outside the US but at least in Texas if you text Toy to 827438 you'll get a 25% coupon off of one toy, sporting good, or kids' art/craft item. There's a few exclusion but the coupon lists them.

The coupon's good through the 11th.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 04:38:19 PM by Dosneko »

Offline BusyLizzie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 27, 2017, 10:12:15 AM »
Target did a bunch of markdowns yesterday. Pretty much all of the MH dolls they had were marked down, along with MLP movie merch, and some other things. My Target was really picked through from Xmas, so I don't know if there are other markdowns on stuff my store was sold out on.

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 14, 2018, 10:21:19 AM »
Seems like Target has been restocking all sorts of new toys lately. I found the Ballet line of MH, the Masquerade and some other new DC Superhero Girls dolls, new MLP (sadly none of the 35th anniversary ponies), new Enchantimals, Barbie fashion packs (including Sanrio!), new vintage Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears dolls, too.

Offline RenegadeAngel

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Creeperific
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: July 15, 2018, 02:12:13 PM »
The big summer clearance has started. Most dolls are 30% off right now, some 50%. By the last week of July, they'll be 70% off. Markdowns happen on every other Thursday.

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: July 27, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »
By the last week of July, they'll be 70% off.

I guess my Target didn't get the memo. Yesterday everything was still only 30% off. There were some okay deals, though. :)

They had a ton of Sandy and Pharrah de Nile dolls, I believe they were all just under $7. So if anyone's still looking for them, I'd check Target out.

Offline RenegadeAngel

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Creeperific
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2018, 10:01:41 AM »
That's odd, it happens every year like clockwork as noted here. It's worth scanning to see if things come up a cheaper price, sometimes they are mislabeled.

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: July 30, 2018, 08:23:33 PM »
That's odd, it happens every year like clockwork as noted here. It's worth scanning to see if things come up a cheaper price, sometimes they are mislabeled.

All of the Targets in my area are in the process of removing the price scanners so now you have to either find an employee on the floor (good luck!) or bring it to the register for a price check. I think it's a stupid move on their part.

Mine didn't have much left. I got one of the SSC retro re-releases for $5, but not much else was left. There's a husband/wife scalper team that cleaned out every Target in the area, according to an employee I talked to :/

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: July 31, 2018, 09:26:51 AM »
All of the Targets in my area are in the process of removing the price scanners so now you have to either find an employee on the floor (good luck!) or bring it to the register for a price check. I think it's a stupid move on their part.

Wha?!  Why in the world would they do that?

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: July 31, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

The employee I asked didn't know. They just said that that was the reason why all of the price scanners were either turned off or ripped off the wall.

Offline Wuvmykitties

• Crazy cat and doll lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
  • Bring me your fakies, your clones, your knockoffs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 07, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
I visited Target in East Greenbush, NY on Saturday.  No MH (or EAH), and it appears they were in the midst of re-stocking.  I looked for retro MLPs, but they didn't have any.  Fashionistas selection was slim pickings too.  No MTM either.  But, I did find Rockers drummer girl for $20 so I got her.  I love her hair.  The shoes....erm...not so much.

I found one price check scanner, but didn't use it so I don't know if it was working.
love & prayers, Lynda :)
Psalm 37:4

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 07, 2018, 05:11:03 PM »

The employee I asked didn't know. They just said that that was the reason why all of the price scanners were either turned off or ripped off the wall.

Our Target is now taking their's down as well.
Could it be that they're replacing them with a newer model maybe?  I just do not understand the decision to remove them entirely.

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #552 on: August 08, 2018, 08:03:40 PM »
A lot of our Forces of Destiny dolls are now 5$ that used to be 20$.

Even that fancypants Leia set is like 10$.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline BusyLizzie

• Clawsome
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2018, 05:12:40 PM »
Has anyone else's store taken things that were clearance and made them full price again? The DCSHG Blackfire/Starfire 2-pack had gone down to $15 and is now back to $30 after they reset the entire toys department. A bunch of other DCSHG and MH dolls that were marked down are also back up to full price. And my Target has taken away that entire endcap with the retro toys, so I have no idea if they're ever getting the second wave of 35th Anniversary MLP that the other Targets have started getting.  :|