collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

June 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: Wonder Fest 2015 Announcements  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
Wonder Fest 2015 Announcements
« on: February 08, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »
Was anyone else following the Wonder Fest posts online? I tried to ignore it, for the sake of my wallet, but got sucked in by the Sailor Moon announcements that Tamashii Nations made. And then saw Goodsmile Company's releases.

My wallet is weeping.

What are you looking forward to from the announcements made so far? Personally, I'm keen as anything for Sailor Pluto and Sailor V. Also excited for Super Sailor Moon and Zoicite's weird disguise, though I think I could easily give the latter a pass.

But even more than that, I'm dying over the fact that they've announced a line of Figmas for Magic Knight Rayearth.

Goodbye, money. We knew one another so briefly. But these new figures are just begging to come home with me.

Offline Snow Musket

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
Re: Wonder Fest 2015 Announcements
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 04:44:51 PM »
Any links on places where one can read about all the stuff at Wonder Fest?

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 05:09:43 PM »
Any links on places where one can read about all the stuff at Wonder Fest?

Sure thing!

Goodsmile Company's Official English FB Page
Figma's Wonderfest Photos

Tamashii Nations Event Summary Collage (still waiting on official statement/summary; mostly seeing leaked photos so far)
Sailor Moon Collectibles' Summary of SM goodies

Revoltech Official FB Page (also still waiting on official statement/summary)

Edit: Most of what I've seen has been on Tumblr or Facebook via Twitter.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:11:15 PM by Lhianneth »

Offline Snow Musket

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 09:27:49 PM »
Is that a Cure Echo figma I see!? I can't believe she is getting merch!  I wish it wasn't possible though.  I don't really collect those.

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 10:32:30 PM »
Is that a Cure Echo figma I see!? I can't believe she is getting merch!  I wish it wasn't possible though.  I don't really collect those.

A LOT of the PreCure stuff is really popular at the moment. S.H. Figuarts does a better job on the PreCure line than the Sailor Moon line. It's kind of sad, really. You'd think they'd try to at least make them comparable quality. :(

Offline Snow Musket

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 11:25:39 PM »

A LOT of the PreCure stuff is really popular at the moment. S.H. Figuarts does a better job on the PreCure line than the Sailor Moon line. It's kind of sad, really. You'd think they'd try to at least make them comparable quality. :(

My disbelief isn't that they make a ton of Precure, it is that it is Cure Echo.  She is a movie only character from the probably not canon team ups and isn't attached to any particular season or team.

Though as a side note: You'd think Toei would make a Precure and Sailor Moon crossover movie.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »
My wallet started crying when I saw that they are making Magic Knight Rayearth figmas.  Rayearth is easily one of my favorites mangas.  Plus, figmas are the only figures I'm really collecting at the moment because I need to limit myself somehow  ^^;

Seriously, though, I'll probably get all three of the girls.  If I don't have enough cash to do that when the preorders open I'll definitely get at least Hikaru because she's my favorite even though I really like all three...  I can't wait until we get to see some prototypes!  I'm excited to learn what armor they are going to use for them.

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »
My wallet started crying when I saw that they are making Magic Knight Rayearth figmas.  Rayearth is easily one of my favorites mangas.  Plus, figmas are the only figures I'm really collecting at the moment because I need to limit myself somehow  ^^;

Seriously, though, I'll probably get all three of the girls.  If I don't have enough cash to do that when the preorders open I'll definitely get at least Hikaru because she's my favorite even though I really like all three...  I can't wait until we get to see some prototypes!  I'm excited to learn what armor they are going to use for them.

If they make artbook versions or villains, I'll be all over them. Seriously. And I wouldn't be surprised if we get figures of the actual Machines as well.