collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 11
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread!  (Read 25499 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
Re: The Gaming Thread!
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 06:38:27 PM »
I'm considering getting a PS vita, does anyone here have one, what do you like about it? <3

I already have a 3DS XL that I adore ;)

I have one, and I adore it! ...but, sadly, they don't put out very many games for it.  :(

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2015, 07:23:13 AM »
Anyone else been playing Mario Kart 8? It's becoming one of my favorite games right now!

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2015, 04:51:45 PM »
Sooooo ... just put about 10 hours of play into the PS4 release for Child of Light. I'm so upset that I didn't get this game sooner, because it's AMAZING. The art is beautiful, playstyle is easy to pick up (though the game itself isn't necessarily easy; I've had some close calls on boss fights), and the world is just enchanting. I'm a bit worried I might burn through it too fast at this rate, so I put it down for today and focused on some other things I had to get done around the house. But. Whoa.

I really got sucked in.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2015, 05:50:24 PM »
The Dragon Age series feels like a mix of The Elder Scrolls series and the Fable series to me. I say give Dragon Age Origins a  chance. It's pretty cheap to find at GameStop right now.

I've actually played it... and I'm pretty sure I still own it! I wasn't a fan. It just didn't keep me interested.

It has more depth than any Eastern RPG I can tell you that much. There is so much lore in Dragon Age that you can literally spend an entire day reading about it and don't get me started on the Dalish Elf lore...holy crap, it is amazing!

Eastern RPGs have severely gone down hill and Western ones have really come up in the last few years and I think you are really missing out on them.

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2015, 08:28:11 PM »
I have so many games I have to play... the last game I fully played was Life Is Strange. I can't wait for the next episode!

I also just bought Lucius on Steam. I tried playing it but the frame rate was terrible. 

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
The Dragon Age series feels like a mix of The Elder Scrolls series and the Fable series to me. I say give Dragon Age Origins a  chance. It's pretty cheap to find at GameStop right now.

I've actually played it... and I'm pretty sure I still own it! I wasn't a fan. It just didn't keep me interested.

It has more depth than any Eastern RPG I can tell you that much. There is so much lore in Dragon Age that you can literally spend an entire day reading about it and don't get me started on the Dalish Elf lore...holy crap, it is amazing!

Eastern RPGs have severely gone down hill and Western ones have really come up in the last few years and I think you are really missing out on them.

I disagree. It's not like I'm not trying them at all. I've actually owned probably 90% of them... I just haven't really enjoyed them. But hey, different strokes for different folks.  ;)

*edit* Sorry if I came off as bit rude with my response... I'm totally not meaning it that way...  ^^;
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:57:40 PM by dxgirly »

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Cleoglyphics

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Instructions Unclear
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2015, 03:42:20 PM »
I found the silliest little web browser game the other day after hearing Laura K talk about it on the Podquisition.

It's called Spooky Selfie and the game is exactly what the title implies. You are a Skeleton walking around a graveyard with a phone taking selfies of yourself, meanwhile little text pop-ups like "2Spooky4u" "skullking around" "p f'n spoopy" and "THE RIDE NEVER ENDS" on your selfies. You can even change the music to Spooky Scary Skeletons by clicking right mouse.

You do need the Unity Web Browser add-on to play it, but it's a pretty silly time waster.
Sugar, Spice and everything Feist!

Offline SweetScreams

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2015, 03:43:42 PM »
Do anyone play Simspons: Tapped out? (and want more friends, my fianceť and I really want to play with someone :) )

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2015, 05:27:43 PM »
Do anyone play Simspons: Tapped out? (and want more friends, my fianceť and I really want to play with someone :) )
I do! I'll PM you.

Offline SweetScreams

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »
I do! I'll PM you.

Yay! :D

Offline Snow Musket

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2015, 01:13:28 PM »
We're getting so close to the release of Atelier Shallie! The wait is killing me.

Offline Blayne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2015, 03:23:47 PM »
I'm a gamer nerd although I don't have as much times as I used to. I really like turn biased strategy games where you make a little army and move them around like chess pieces, My favourites are Disgaea, Fire emblem Awakening and Final fantasy tactics. The games I'm playing right now are Pokemon Omega Ruby, Fantasy life Guildwars 2, and I'm trying to finish bravely default....I'm also planing on getting monster hunter 4 ultimate.
I guess I also really like games were you get to dress up your character and then kill stuff while looking fabulous :P.

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2015, 05:47:05 PM »
Anyone play Tomodachi Life? I got a copy second hand and I'm addicted to it.  :blush:

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 08:17:58 AM »
Anyone play Tomodachi Life? I got a copy second hand and I'm addicted to it.  :blush:

I had it for like 2 weeks before I lost my copy. It has to be in the house somewhere, but I've looked EVERYWHERE and it appears to have vanished. I really miss that game. :(

Offline lightningbee

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 10:12:17 AM »

I had it for like 2 weeks before I lost my copy. It has to be in the house somewhere, but I've looked EVERYWHERE and it appears to have vanished. I really miss that game. :(

I do! It's one of my favorites. Such a silly game, but it sucks me in every time!  :biggrin:

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 07:58:56 PM »
I've been thinking some EAH miis might be fun to make for the game. I wish that you could have weird skin colors (and more eye color choices!), then MH could be living in my apartment building!  :biggrin:

Offline Marisol Coxi

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • This is my personal text
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2015, 03:44:01 PM »
Not really the gamer type but I do love Little Big Planet, if anyone shares the passion...  :blush: :blush:
marisolcoxi on tumblr!!

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2015, 03:48:00 PM »
I was bummed that I ran out of eShop credit for my 3DS but I found $35 worth of unredeemed cards today while cleaning off my desk! I was pretty sure I'd already redeemed them, but nope! The code is still in tact. Score!

Offline Lhianneth

• View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 04:20:08 PM »
Not really the gamer type but I do love Little Big Planet, if anyone shares the passion...  :blush: :blush:

I LOVE Little Big Planet! Have you seen their other game Tearaway yet? I'm so looking forward to the PS4 release, and it's actually got me considering buying a Vita (I've ignored the Vita for the most part, but Tearaway is too much fun).

Offline Marisol Coxi

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • This is my personal text
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 05:25:22 PM »

I LOVE Little Big Planet! Have you seen their other game Tearaway yet? I'm so looking forward to the PS4 release, and it's actually got me considering buying a Vita (I've ignored the Vita for the most part, but Tearaway is too much fun).

No I havent! I need to check that out!!!
marisolcoxi on tumblr!!