collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 12
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: The Gaming Thread!  (Read 25498 times)

Offline Niksilp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: The Gaming Thread!
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 07:35:41 PM »
Yeah... I'm just going to...leave my backlog here. (And this isn't even up to date -- I have so many PS+ games I've been too lazy to add!)

Someday I'll get around to them all. It's just too hard between work + school right now, especially when I feel bad devoting time to a game when I could be doing "xyz" instead. :\

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 10:51:32 AM »
Currently I'm only playing WoW - I was trying to hold off until I get a new job, but they sucked me back in hardcore with the limited time 10th anniversary content that required I get my baby to max level (from a whole expansion behind, as I skipped Pandaria due to grad skool @.@) and slightly geared! YOU guys don't know how long I have wanted a Core Hound mount!!! BLIZZARD, I JUST CANT QUIT YOU.

The last things I played other than WoW are Gone Home (completed, really lovely), The Last Door Season 1 (amazing, got all achievements, super excited for Season 2), and I tried to play Anna, but I despised the interface and controls so much I quickly gave up. I should really not be allowed to buy any more games either until I finish more of the ones I already have. e.e

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 10:54:33 AM »
ebmerc, I think you should play Fallout 3 next :biggrin: It's one of my all time favorites.

I think I could get behind a "Finish that game!" thread XD

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 12:16:32 PM »
Currently I'm only playing WoW - I was trying to hold off until I get a new job, but they sucked me back in hardcore with the limited time 10th anniversary content that required I get my baby to max level (from a whole expansion behind, as I skipped Pandaria due to grad skool @.@) and slightly geared! YOU guys don't know how long I have wanted a Core Hound mount!!! BLIZZARD, I JUST CANT QUIT YOU.
I'm with you- my husband and I quit before Pandaria and the 10th Anniversary content + garrisons pulled us back in.

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 12:22:19 PM »
I'm with you- my husband and I quit before Pandaria and the 10th Anniversary content + garrisons pulled us back in.
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Man, I did not expect to love my garrison as much as I do. Sending my followers on missions is just so strangely satisfying to me.

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 07:07:32 PM »
I have the hugest backlog of games it's not even funny.
Hahaha, same here, sometimes I buy the game because I like the others in the series, but haven't find time to play it. The only ones who get played regardless of time are Zeldas and Pokemons, last ones I fully played were A Link Between Worlds(IT IS AWESOME, specially if you played "A Link to the past") and pokemon X. I want to play either of AS or OR, and Smash bros for 3Ds.

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2015, 03:25:26 PM »
Anyone else play Elder Scrolls? I'm addicted to Skyrim  :blush: :P :blush: :P Unfortunately though I only own a 360, so i guess i'll have to upgrade to an X-Box One when the new one comes out  :annoyed:
Looking For Nude+Pants&Shoes Sig Dexter, ZS Purrsephone, Sea Monster CAM, and nude FDC Clawdeen.
Also looking for certain articles of Barbie clothing. Check out my Wantlist: Want List!
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2015, 04:03:15 PM »
Anyone else play Elder Scrolls? I'm addicted to Skyrim  :blush: :P :blush: :P Unfortunately though I only own a 360, so i guess i'll have to upgrade to an X-Box One when the new one comes out  :annoyed:
I love Skyrim, I haven't played in months though. I think I've pretty much finished most of the content and I just kind of got tired of it.

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2015, 12:16:10 PM »
I have the hugest backlog of games it's not even funny.
Hahaha, same here, sometimes I buy the game because I like the others in the series, but haven't find time to play it. The only ones who get played regardless of time are Zeldas and Pokemons, last ones I fully played were A Link Between Worlds(IT IS AWESOME, specially if you played "A Link to the past") and pokemon X. I want to play either of AS or OR, and Smash bros for 3Ds.

I gotta play through some of my Zelda games. Ocarina of Time is next on my list then Wind Waker which was given to me last night by a friend. ^^; The backlog! It grows!

I adore the Elder Scrolls games. I dare not admit how many hours I've put into Oblivion and Skyrim.  :blush:

Offline BlueChaos

• Crazy Werecat Lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sister Pack
  • Wait...what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2015, 09:38:24 PM »
I love Skyrim, I haven't played in months though. I think I've pretty much finished most of the content and I just kind of got tired of it.
I love Skyrim and Morrowind, and have spent so much time playing them.Oblivion makes me want to scream and throw things for some reason

Post Merge: January 24, 2015, 09:40:12 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, that one threw me for a loop.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:40:44 PM by BlueChaos »

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2015, 02:29:59 PM »
I'm not really a fan of most western RPG's. They're just kind of... boring to me. I do like the Fable series, though, despite it being a little repetitive. Fetch quests get old after a while.  ^^;

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline BlueChaos

• Crazy Werecat Lady
  • Assistant Ghouls
  • Sister Pack
  • Wait...what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2015, 03:09:05 PM »
The Dragon Age series feels like a mix of The Elder Scrolls series and the Fable series to me. I say give Dragon Age Origins a  chance. It's pretty cheap to find at GameStop right now.

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2015, 10:48:03 PM »
The Dragon Age series feels like a mix of The Elder Scrolls series and the Fable series to me. I say give Dragon Age Origins a  chance. It's pretty cheap to find at GameStop right now.

I've actually played it... and I'm pretty sure I still own it! I wasn't a fan. It just didn't keep me interested.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Cleoglyphics

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Instructions Unclear
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 02:49:18 AM »
Aw man, anyone here play The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth? I was a massive fan of the original game, and I do say that this game blew EVERYTHING the original did out of the water. It's AMAZING. My favorite game of the moment trumping out Kid Icarus Uprising and Majora's Mask. Though with the Portable version coming out soon MM will probably be the classic it has always been for me.

Speaking of. Did anyone here manage to Pre-order either the Special Edition MM3DS with the Skull Kid figurine or the absolutely gorgeous Majora's Mask themed New 3DS XL? I couldn't get the Special Edition, which utterly devastated me because that Skull Kid figurine is amazing, I was lucky enough to snag the MM New 3DS XL though, and no one will ever be able to take that away from me.
Sugar, Spice and everything Feist!

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 05:56:40 AM »
I didn't get the special edition of either the game or the console, though I'm not disappointed about the console. And I was on the fence about the game. I mean I'll definitely be getting the game, but I wondered if I would even properly appreciate the Skull Kid statue. It is quite cool, but I have a lot of cool Nintendo stuff that I don't properly display and appreciate. As for the system, I didn't want it because it's not purple. I'm not even sure I'll be getting a New 3DS at this rate 'cause I really wanted the smaller one with swappable face plates and now that we're not getting that, I'll have to wait until it comes out in a color that I want.

I am looking forward to all the new games coming out this spring. I haven't really ever played a Mystery Dungeon game, so it'll be interesting to see how well it meshes with the Etrian Odyssey world. EO is one of my favorite game series ever, so it'll probably be good!

Offline ebmerc

• Global Moderator
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 06:05:12 AM »
I didn't get any of the special edition stuff because I didn't know about them until it was too late. :/ The console is gorgeous and I hope another, equally appealing one comes out this year. I'm pretty content with my 3DS XL and wasn't planning on upgrading any time soon but I dunno. Nintendo just keeps bringing out amazing games for this system so I'll crack soon enough.

OMGitsaLisa you've reminded me that I have two EO games to play! Uggghhh do I play Ocarina of Time or one EO Untold: The Millennium Girl next?

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 06:15:22 AM »
OMGitsaLisa you've reminded me that I have two EO games to play! Uggghhh do I play Ocarina of Time or one EO Untold: The Millennium Girl next?

Have you played either before? I haven't gotten to Millennium Girl yet because it's a remake of the first which I have played and I try to prioritize new games. I hear it's still a grand time for anyone who did play the original since they remade the labyrinth and added new systems + story mode. If you haven't played EO before, you should totally check it out. I can't vouch for story mode, but I've heard it's pretty good and I really enjoyed exploring the labyrinth and unlocking all of its secrets. On the other hand, OoT is always a good time.

Offline Cleoglyphics

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Instructions Unclear
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 03:50:02 AM »
I'm not even sure I'll be getting a New 3DS at this rate 'cause I really wanted the smaller one with swappable face plates and now that we're not getting that, I'll have to wait until it comes out in a color that I want.

Oh yeah. Nintendo has really dropped the ball regarding the New 3DS XL in NA. I mean, we in Australia got the console the same time as Japan so it seem really weird to my why NA is only getting the XL versions and not the smaller ones which are quite nice themselves.
Sugar, Spice and everything Feist!

Offline SweetScreams

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 04:42:48 AM »
I'm considering getting a PS vita, does anyone here have one, what do you like about it? <3

I already have a 3DS XL that I adore ;)

Offline ebmerc

• Global Moderator
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 08:44:28 AM »

Have you played either before? I haven't gotten to Millennium Girl yet because it's a remake of the first which I have played and I try to prioritize new games. I hear it's still a grand time for anyone who did play the original since they remade the labyrinth and added new systems + story mode. If you haven't played EO before, you should totally check it out. I can't vouch for story mode, but I've heard it's pretty good and I really enjoyed exploring the labyrinth and unlocking all of its secrets. On the other hand, OoT is always a good time.

Nope I haven't played either game and I know both games are very good.

I'm considering getting a PS vita, does anyone here have one, what do you like about it? <3

I already have a 3DS XL that I adore ;)

I don't have a Vita but have always wanted a PSP so I can play the remakes of Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. I love tactical RPG games. FFT is one of my all time favorite games.