collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 245483 times)

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Monster High Discussion
« on: June 24, 2013, 07:52:35 AM »
We had the return of Monster High Confessions so I thought I'd start a new MH Discussions thread.   I liked having one spot to go ask a small question that didn't need a whole thread for itself.   ;)  So here we go.

I'm having fun shopping (doing that monster high hunt) for someone else.  I'm spending their money so am having a blast!!  hehe  Plus I'm getting the same rush I did last year when I didn't have many dolls and was checking all the stores for what they had for me to buy.   Boy did I spend alot of money pretty quickly.  Luckily though it fell in a time when I did have extra spending money though.  lol

So anyway......discuss away.   What's everyone else doing right now?   ;D
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline Sparrowberries

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Little English Sparrow
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
I just went and grabbed another CAM set from Argos as they're on offer for £8.99... they didn't have ice/blob girl but they did have Werewolf/Dragon so I snapped that up! xD Spending money reserved for summer clothes on MH... I don't even feel guilty.

Everytime I pass a toy store I'm like oooh... had to walk past TRU with a sale on and it was painful to not go in... but I was in a hurry so I had to leave it behind. Everyone here is right, the doll hunt is addictive!
Want some original, personalised art of your favourite OC or doll? I am OPEN for trades! PM me for more information!
~ My Tumblr ~
~ My Art Thread ~
~ My Wants/Trades/Swaps List ~
~ My Flickr ~

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:25:05 AM »
I bought a couple of 2012 dolls off ebay and Target.com this morning. I prefer online shopping to stores when the price is right. I actually have over $50 of ebay bucks built up right now, that I'll be able to spend next week. I'm so excited!

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Creative Kitty
  • 358/2 Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »
Yay new thread! XD
Hopefully this thread will pick up and be as popular as it was at MLP arena!
Since the switch the other one hasn't been... Active at all...
This is where I get all my info! Lets discuss!!!!! :D

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Resident Lagoona Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 09:59:21 AM »
I'm waiting for the GNO dolls to hit the shelves. They've been out for months in Australia and Canada already has them so why hasn't the US seen them on the shelves!? I know I could go with Amazon, but I'd much rather see them in person at this point. -rolls around- I'm also waiting to find a good Classroom Cleo and to see Oasis Cleo on the shelves. I saw two Classroom Cleos at the TRU I regularly go to, but they both had problems. Has anyone seen Oasis Cleo on the shelves yet?

Post Merge: June 24, 2013, 10:51:17 AM

Catty is secretly dating someone! Gorygazette reveals this!

"New ghoul, the furrrocious Catty Noir was seen at the Coffin Bean with a mysterious, unidentified monster this past weekend. According to on-lurkers, Catty was smiling from ear to ear and enjoying her favorite strawscarry shake. Her mysterious companion kept his hat on, shielding his face from public view. Rumor has it that Catty is secretly dating a monster she met on tour earlier this year. We’re dying to know who he is! Stay tuned as we haunt for more info."

I wonder who it is! 8D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 10:51:17 AM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie
:lag: :gil: In search of DotD Deuce's Rose and Glasses :deuce: :cleo:

Offline Catlein

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 10:58:05 AM »
Oh... shiny new thread! I missed this on the new board :D

Managed to find the 13 Wishes ghouls at TRU the other night. Howleen is out of the assortment with Gigi though :S

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
Catty is secretly dating someone! Gorygazette reveals this!

"New ghoul, the furrrocious Catty Noir was seen at the Coffin Bean with a mysterious, unidentified monster this past weekend. According to on-lurkers, Catty was smiling from ear to ear and enjoying her favorite strawscarry shake. Her mysterious companion kept his hat on, shielding his face from public view. Rumor has it that Catty is secretly dating a monster she met on tour earlier this year. We’re dying to know who he is! Stay tuned as we haunt for more info."

I wonder who it is! 8D

I wonder if her binge drinking nip slip in Tokyo had something to do with her mysterious new man.
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline Frankie Stein

• Creative Kitty
  • 358/2 Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 11:42:16 AM »
hopefully new boy doll!!!!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »
So are the Home Ick 2 packs out in the US yet? I know my area is way behind. I still haven't found 13 Wishes or PD wave 2 in my area. Have those two lines been found at Target or Walmart? I know a lot gets found at TRU, which I unfortunately don't have, but in 3 weeks I'll be visiting relatives that live near two large towns that each have a TRU, so I'll check them then if they haven't shown in my area by that time. I just hope I can find one of the dolls I'm looking for before my voucher expires at the end of July.

Offline Galacticat

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • Rainbow Brite collection
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 12:47:44 PM »
So are the Home Ick 2 packs out in the US yet? I know my area is way behind. I still haven't found 13 Wishes or PD wave 2 in my area. Have those two lines been found at Target or Walmart? I know a lot gets found at TRU, which I unfortunately don't have, but in 3 weeks I'll be visiting relatives that live near two large towns that each have a TRU, so I'll check them then if they haven't shown in my area by that time. I just hope I can find one of the dolls I'm looking for before my voucher expires at the end of July.

I saw all of the Home Ick and 13 Wishes dolls at TRU last weekend-

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 12:49:22 PM »
SHOOT! Heath and Abbey were just up on Amazon for like 0.5 seconds.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Ivybunny

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 12:51:05 PM »
yay! glad this finally got started over here! this is what I would go to and read the most :)

I just got my DT Lagoona in, she's so cute!  I also bought 13 wishes lagoona and twyla on amazon when they had them for the correct price. I can not wait to get them in. Although I can not decide if I want to keep them in the box or take them out. I have been a MIB collector, but now I have both, and now that monster high is on what there 4th year...will dolls hold the value that are coming out now? I can't afford to buy two of each any more so i don't know what i wanna do lol

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »
Oh snap, just got a Home Ick set. Refreshing and 1-click buying pay off! Yayyyy! So excited!

Offline Frankie Stein

• Creative Kitty
  • 358/2 Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »

TRU does have home ick packs and 13 wishes :) In July Target and hopefully Walmart will be getting the sets too so you should be able to find some dolls before the end of July :)

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 02:23:12 PM »
Yeah! I too hate making a new thread just for a little topic.

I can't wait to see people restyling GNO Lagoona's hair. :) I am waiting for MF Venus to come back in stock on Amazon and do an order with GNO and MF.

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 02:23:56 PM »
I'm hoping that Catty's date might be InvisiBilly--boy with hat, hiding his face...? XD Hey, probably wishful thinking, but I want an InvisiBilly doll SO bad!

I like having this sort of general thread for chitchat too ^_^

Offline colorscapesart

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Abbey Fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »
I'm hoping that Catty's date might be InvisiBilly--boy with hat, hiding his face...? XD Hey, probably wishful thinking, but I want an InvisiBilly doll SO bad!

This was my thought too!
There can never be too many large, blue, rainbow-haired monsters!

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »
Has anyone seen Oasis Cleo on the shelves yet?

Me, but here in Hexico.
Also the HTC & MF girls were here last week. Yesterday HTC there were still a few, only 3 MF Clawdeens and 5 MF Abbeys, no more Venus. Abbey & Heath were also sold out. Still some Ghoulia & Cleo in shelves.

the 13W, GNO & PD W2 have yet to reach the stores :(
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Bow Tie

• Resident Lagoona Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »

That would be pretty awesome! <3
-Bow Tie
:lag: :gil: In search of DotD Deuce's Rose and Glasses :deuce: :cleo:

Offline Frankie Stein

• Creative Kitty
  • 358/2 Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 04:31:43 PM »

O_o I didn't think of that! But I don't know why he would be hiding his face >_>; I don't care face hidden or not be a new doll!!!