collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 46
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[22] 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: AMAZON.COM: Daily Deals and other Finds & Sales  (Read 41735 times)

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
Re: Amazon daily deals
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2015, 05:03:14 PM »
I think theyres like two or three Kiyomi's per Haunted case that's why there's so many.

That wouldn't surprise me. I didn't count precise numbers when I was at the store yesterday, so these are just guestimates on what I remember, but Target had equal numbers of Rochelle to Kiyomi, and maybe 3 or 4 of the others, including slimboxes other than Twyla and Clawdeen (only one left of each of those that I saw).

Rochelle and Kiyomi had probably 6 or 7 dolls each, it was nuts.

TRU was similar, but was mostly Vandala and Kiyomi, with 1 or 2 of the others. And no River. There were so many Vandala and Kiyomi dolls that the shelves at the top, above the forward facing displays, had four or five stacks, at least three dolls each, mostly consisting of those wo.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2015, 06:25:22 PM »
Augh why couldn't they have Kiyomi on sale? She's the one Haunted doll I don't have (other than Spectra n Rochelle who haven't shown up here yet) and I'd love to get her for such a good price!

Kiyomi is a total shelf warmer, in my area at least. I think she'll go on clearance everywhere sooner than later.

Same here. I'm not sure if it's because of her face being white, or if it's because of her face almost always being wonky, but she doesn't sell.

How sad, Kiyomi is one of my favorites! 

Offline itzelery

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Monster Hunter
  • you ought to be its
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2015, 06:28:28 PM »
I think theyres like two or three Kiyomi's per Haunted case that's why there's so many.

That wouldn't surprise me. I didn't count precise numbers when I was at the store yesterday, so these are just guestimates on what I remember, but Target had equal numbers of Rochelle to Kiyomi, and maybe 3 or 4 of the others, including slimboxes other than Twyla and Clawdeen (only one left of each of those that I saw).

Rochelle and Kiyomi had probably 6 or 7 dolls each, it was nuts.

TRU was similar, but was mostly Vandala and Kiyomi, with 1 or 2 of the others. And no River. There were so many Vandala and Kiyomi dolls that the shelves at the top, above the forward facing displays, had four or five stacks, at least three dolls each, mostly consisting of those wo.

When I worked at TRU the cases were two Vandalas, two Kiyomis, one Porter, and one River so yep there are more of her and Vandala

Offline shindeluxe

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Freaky Fabulous
  • yare yare
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2015, 06:41:22 PM »
I would love to get Amanita but I just don't think I like her as a doll. :/

same here, but since she was so cheap i decided to make use of her stock to turn a venus into an amanita doll i'll like ^^
shin | 24
jotarokujo@tumblr

Offline bigsamthompson

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2015, 07:22:33 PM »
I would love to get Amanita but I just don't think I like her as a doll. :/

same here, but since she was so cheap i decided to make use of her stock to turn a venus into an amanita doll i'll like ^^
Ooh. I'll buy a cheap nudie Amanita from someone. I want a green/purple doll because those are my fave colors. :)

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2015, 08:09:50 PM »
I knew nothing of the sales today and missed them all:( 

I was at TRU today because I had a rewards coupon burning a hole in my pocket, and I saw so many Amanitas with nice hair!  I was hoping they would fix her up and they did:)  I couldn't see scalp on any of them.  I still passed on her because she was full price and I'd like to get a deal on her (like a $13 deal :rolleyes:)  I'm glad I didn't pick up now!  I'd be so upset if I paid $23 and could have gotten her for $13 XD

I'm just so glad they fixed her rooting :whew:

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2015, 10:54:26 PM »
I am moving this thread to the Sightings board as part of the re-organization of that board (setting up threads there for major stores to keep track of sales) ^.^

Offline desiree.lari

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: AMAZON.COM: Daily Deals
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
This isnt exactly a daily deal I dont think, but i got an email saying they were having up to 40% off mattel and fisher price. Billy is 9.99, kiyomi, marisol, and lorna are 12.99, SU playset is 19 something,SU holly is 16 something...some pretty good deals:)

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2015, 08:32:04 AM »
This isnt exactly a daily deal I dont think, but i got an email saying they were having up to 40% off mattel and fisher price. Billy is 9.99, kiyomi, marisol, and lorna are 12.99, SU playset is 19 something,SU holly is 16 something...some pretty good deals:)

Sig Maddie 11.99
Kyomi 12.99
Invisibilly 9.99
Lorna 12.99
SU Holly 16.50
Marisol 12.99
SU Playset 19.50

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_hps_bw_brwse?_encoding=UTF8&node=10344678011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=0PDCW4PQ56YHD3WYFGZJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2059224742&pf_rd_i=2241292011

Offline Dirili

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2015, 04:07:44 PM »
Not daily deals, but right now each of these dolls are at $9.00:
Fights Camera Action Draculaura
Fights Camera Action Lagoona
Fights Camera Action Cleo
Monster High Ghoul Spirit Spectra

All Prime, so if you have Prime it's free shipping.

Does anyone know what's up with Amazon's pricing btw? I noticed that the prices can sometimes fluctuate several times a day. A $15 doll can be $9 for 2 hours, then go back $15 again without being listed in the deals section or anything.

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2015, 05:10:27 PM »
Not daily deals, but right now each of these dolls are at $9.00:
Fights Camera Action Draculaura
Fights Camera Action Lagoona
Fights Camera Action Cleo
Monster High Ghoul Spirit Spectra

All Prime, so if you have Prime it's free shipping.

Does anyone know what's up with Amazon's pricing btw? I noticed that the prices can sometimes fluctuate several times a day. A $15 doll can be $9 for 2 hours, then go back $15 again without being listed in the deals section or anything.

Combination of things. Amazon prices reflect the market prices as well as suggested retail, so if their marketplace sellers are dropping prices, the Amazon price drops to compensate.

Also, items that are listed as "sold by (x), fulfilled by (x)" or "sold by (x), fulfilled by Amazon" change prices when seller (x) runs out of stock, and is replaced in the listing by seller (y).

Offline Dirili

• Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2015, 05:15:38 PM »
aah ok, the seller changing makes sense, although it's still pretty surprising to me how dynamic their automated price changing is. Guess that does actually help people to have itchy trigger fingers on the buy buttons though!

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2015, 05:17:57 PM »
Yeah. Amazon changes prices when things aren't selling, or when the market prices are dramatically different from the price that they have listed. I'd be very interested in seeing the exact algorithms used by their databases, but that'll likely never happen.

It also depends on the site. Prices from one Amazon site to the next don't follow the same pricing patterns. So for example: my partner's book is currently dropping in price on the US site, but going UP in price on the German site, because a lot of Europeans have bought it, but not a lot of Americans. It's weird how that works, right?

Offline galaxy

• Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2015, 09:04:15 PM »
Wow. Cupid is down to $9.97 right now. I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen an EAH doll.  :blink:

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Dirili

• Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2015, 12:25:52 PM »
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!Thank you so much for posting that Galaxy!

Offline galaxy

• Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2015, 12:51:21 PM »
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!Thank you so much for posting that Galaxy!

No problem! :hugs: