collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 15
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[25] 26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: 50cm Monster High dolls? (Frightfully Tall!)  (Read 88619 times)

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: 50cm Monster High dolls? (Frightfully Tall!)
« Reply #560 on: January 17, 2016, 03:59:40 PM »
I am SO tempted by these, but it just seems like so much doll to purchase all at once! I think I'll get one for the purpose of repainting and reselling, but knowing how attached I get to my customs, who knows.,,,

Gooliope was the very first doll that I customized and could not let go of.  I planned to sell her, and even had her listed in my Etsy shop for a couple of months, but I was so distraught at the idea of her actually selling that I removed the listing so that I could keep her myself. ^.^

I regret nothing. LOL

My point in saying all this is.... Get one!! ROFL!  You will love her!  Maybe even more so if you customize her! XD

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #561 on: January 17, 2016, 04:07:30 PM »
I am SO tempted by these, but it just seems like so much doll to purchase all at once! I think I'll get one for the purpose of repainting and reselling, but knowing how attached I get to my customs, who knows.,,,

Gooliope was the very first doll that I customized and could not let go of.  I planned to sell her, and even had her listed in my Etsy shop for a couple of months, but I was so distraught at the idea of her actually selling that I removed the listing so that I could keep her myself. ^.^

I regret nothing. LOL

My point in saying all this is.... Get one!! ROFL!  You will love her!  Maybe even more so if you customize her! XD

You kept Abigail Anne! Yay! I need to get Goo to customize so bad.
My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, CÚline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Elo´ne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 17, 2016, 04:21:14 PM »

I regret nothing. LOL

You kept Abigail Anne! Yay! I need to get Goo to customize so bad.

I did! :D
Every time that I thought about her actually selling I just knew that I would regret parting with her.  I don't usually become attached to my own customs but she just spoke to me.  I'm so glad that I kept her. :love:

Offline Majesty

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: January 18, 2016, 06:57:06 AM »
If they make an Abbey or Cleo I may have to get them.  So far I just have Draculaura.

Offline bewilderness

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Ponies and Monsters, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Camp Crafty
« Reply #564 on: January 18, 2016, 08:51:29 AM »
I've resisted so far (except for Gooliope, since she was a new character), but if they make a Robecca, Venus, or Cleo, I may cave.
Pony patches and MH & EAH sewing patterns on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddendoors
Blog: https://campcrafty.wordpress.com

Offline DollDimensions

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
  • Princess in Disguise
    • View Profile
    • Doll Dimensions
« Reply #565 on: January 18, 2016, 09:30:20 AM »
I've resisted so far (except for Gooliope, since she was a new character), but if they make a Robecca, Venus, or Cleo, I may cave.

OH MY GOSH Robecca!  That would be AMAZING! :dropjaw:
:gigi: :frankie: :rob: My blog, with photo stories, tutorials, and more https://dolldimensions.wordpress.com/

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 25, 2016, 11:44:24 AM »
Wish they made fashions for these.

Offline N

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 03, 2016, 02:32:29 AM »
Ever since I saw the Valentine Sweetie Barbie in stores, I wanted her dress for Frankie sooo bad! Today the doll was on sale for $3.24 so I jumped on it. She looks so cute! I'm sure the dress would look really cute on the other ghouls too; especially Draculaura!
Was bummed the ribbon in her hair wasn't really reusable; the hairtie was really loose and fragile and the bow fell off with a single touch.  ^^; I'll probably glue the bow on another hairtie.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love Frankie!