collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Ameyal's hauls  (Read 32884 times)

Offline Rhana

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Rescuer of Toys
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls
« Reply #300 on: October 15, 2017, 06:07:40 AM »
Wow, what a fantastic haul! :D I think that Bratz are from the Selfie line from 2015, if I remember correctly.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 15, 2017, 02:33:30 PM »
Cool! 3 complete boys (one of them a CaM) and HHM Bloodgood!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 02, 2017, 05:21:59 PM »
Wow, what a fantastic haul! :D I think that Bratz are from the Selfie line from 2015, if I remember correctly.
A google search tell me she's Jade from the "Hello my name is.." line... but all pics I have seen has her with light green hair, but mine has dark green. She might be from another line with the Hello clothes

Cool! 3 complete boys (one of them a CaM) and HHM Bloodgood!
Yes! I was going to get only the CAMpire, but heh, decided to get everyone I liked.

For some reason I didn't published this one here:
Toy Haul 10/22/17 by Indigo Go, on Flickr
This week stuff...
Justin Bieber... Good for rebodies and customs, and he was cheap, only 10 pesos. Also very sturdy.
Rapunzel, also 10 pesos. Her hair is a rat's nest from shoulder lenght and below, I'll may cut it, and if I'm brave enough, dye it brunette.
Drizzela! She's missing a part of her leg, and I almost didn't get her, but I remembered I made Dizzy and could make some mother/daughter shots. Also 10 pesos.
Bratz boy. Also 10 pesos, got him for his shirt, and I'm still thinking on using the heads as bases for Ranger helmets or something.
Legless Twilight Sparkle. I wanna take her head and put it in another body.
Abby shoes and I think the pants are also hers. I got a "duh" moment when I realized the mini animators can wear MH skirts, which means they can also wear their pants, which means I can use patterns for that, only making the legs shorter.
And the best for the last: Another Adrienne! I think she's only missing her belt and headband... well, and a hand :p
Not sure if she'll get rebodied, as I only have Livs and she seems sturdy enough. I *might* give her a wig to make her different from my other Adrienne.. maybe give her some Liv eyes too :o

And almost 2 weeks later...
Toy Haul Dia de Muertos :p by Indigo Go, on Flickr
Not much, but awesome, my fifth Hunter(I counted!) wasn't going to get him, but he was wearing his boots, which is what I was missing from his stock, so I'm going to choose the bestest one to keep in sig, another to redress and the other three for customization. Funny, but all the Hunters I have gotten have their original pants, and three of them had also their bracelet. 40 pesos
Kristoff boots, random skipper boots(which are surprisingly big for the MtM feet) and some MC2 boots(Sadly, they didn't had any dolls... one barbie was wearing the owl shirt tho). 5 pesos each pair.
Random Skylander 5 pesos
Cupid unicorno <3, Vinyl Frankie and Deuce(with glasses!) 30 pesos each.
Batgirl! It's weird and fun how all she's missing is her pants and bracelets. She even has her mask and backpack, which I would expect would be easier to lose. And the belt.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 04, 2017, 09:14:18 AM »
Interesting last haul!
Where is that cupid unicorn from?

It's cute that Batgirl seems to be wearing a comfy look and still keeping her mask on haha
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 04, 2017, 02:01:33 PM »
Interesting last haul!
Where is that cupid unicorn from?
The flea market :p
Haha, they're tokidoki Unicornos, but that's as far as I know, all the ones I have have been found on the flea market... I have never seen them being sold in Mexico, but then again, my city doesn't have much stores anyway.
Monstercornos by Indigo Go, on Flickr

It's cute that Batgirl seems to be wearing a comfy look and still keeping her mask on haha
I know! If the shorts were black, purple or yellow, it would be a good look for her haha. She is still wearing more than most mainstream DC or marvel haha