collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 18
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Author Topic: Ameyal's hauls  (Read 48023 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2016, 04:57:47 PM »
My cellphone died and I wasn't able to take pictures, so I have some brag-pending hauls:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Rosabella and Ginger, which were bough at the store, for a third of their original price. They had *lots* of gingers, but that was the only Rosabella.. and a couple of Cedars, but I already had her.

Handless Gil, Random Barbie Junior(Which I bought because she's wearing Art Class Draculaura dress and I *love* that thing, Raven Fakie, Lugia and Rayquaza, a complete MH stand (They're usually only one or two pieces), Butterfly wings Rarity, Unicorn Pinkie Pie(?), Beast(!!!!!) random baby penguins and random stuff. (I love the food tray) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a randomly found Hello Kitty Club girl!
She has make up on her hair, but experimenting on re-heading with her will be a lot less guilt-free than on the other one. She had her jacket and that... lace thing... and the guy gave me the other stuff that came with her(a purse, which I only now notice is backwards on the photo, a boombox, the pants, a pair of shoes and a single roller skate
 :/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:59:38 PM by Ameyal »

Offline misskindle

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2016, 09:53:19 PM »
Oh, I think that Unicorn is Twinkleshine! She has very similar colors to Pinkie Pie. She's also slightly uncommon because there were only a few waves of non-Mane 6 ponies released at the beginning of G4 before they reverted back to only releasing core ponies. I love seeing your thrift finds!!

Offline ohitsninja

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
My cellphone died and I wasn't able to take pictures, so I have some brag-pending hauls:

Rosabella and Ginger, which were bough at the store, for a third of their original price. They had *lots* of gingers, but that was the only Rosabella.. and a couple of Cedars, but I already had her.

Handless Gil, Random Barbie Junior(Which I bought because she's wearing Art Class Draculaura dress and I *love* that thing, Raven Fakie, Lugia and Rayquaza, a complete MH stand (They're usually only one or two pieces), Butterfly wings Rarity, Unicorn Pinkie Pie(?), Beast(!!!!!) random baby penguins and random stuff. (I love the food tray) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a randomly found Hello Kitty Club girl!
She has make up on her hair, but experimenting on re-heading with her will be a lot less guilt-free than on the other one. She had her jacket and that... lace thing... and the guy gave me the other stuff that came with her(a purse, which I only now notice is backwards on the photo, a boombox, the pants, a pair of shoes and a single roller skate
 :/

That Hello Kitty Club doll is cute!

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2016, 08:43:08 PM »
Oh, I think that Unicorn is Twinkleshine! She has very similar colors to Pinkie Pie. She's also slightly uncommon because there were only a few waves of non-Mane 6 ponies released at the beginning of G4 before they reverted back to only releasing core ponies. I love seeing your thrift finds!!

I googled her and I think you're right! :D Her cutie mark is 3 blue stars, os pretty sure she is Twinkle.

That Hello Kitty Club doll is cute!
Thanks!

Last weekend haul:
I felt sorry for Frankie and got her. Plus, she has a hand and he clothes.  10 pesos.
Another Troll girl! I tried doing a head swap with the Hello Kitty doll and the knob on Kitty is still bigger than this one, plus the fact that the troll head is much harder, making it difficult to re-head her.
Rarity! The only core 6 Equestria Girl I was missing. Her hair is awful, and I hope her face can be cleaned, but hey, articulation!
Random stuff:
Rainbow Dash guitar, MH shoes, a power Ranger blind bag toy, a How to Train your Dragon baby dragon, a rabbit that looks perfect for EAH(... do any of them have a rabbit pet? I would give her to Alistair, but... awkward...)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:00:15 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »
On the things I never knew I needed:
Time Turner/Doctor Whooves plushie!
I knew he had a rainbow power blind bag sized figure, but didn't know he had other merhandise as well, as a Doctor Who AND MLP:FIM fan, I find his fanon character awesome(And his "Slice of Life" characterization hilarious).
I was expecting to pay much much more, but it was only 25 pesos

Random Stuff! (Always my favorite)
Mickey Mouse bag from Subway. 10 pesos
Chelsea wearing Clawdeen Dress(Second barbie I have found wearing a MH outfit...), part of a saddle stand(... which I cut from the photo... I'm still getting used to this new phone) Deuce's arm and glasses: 5 pesos
EAH gold stand, which I think belonged to Apple, 'cuz I got her sig. Headband and purse too, random wings(I think they're pony POP), Pascal pillow, random box(I think it's also from Rapunzel), Twilight Sparkle belt(I think!), Lalaloopsy doll(I think) a pink squirrel(From the MLP brushables?), and two random pets.  40 pesos all.

After some googling, I realized that the bunny from last time and the red ... cat? dog? fox? thing from this one looked too similar to be a coincidence, and after some light googling discovered they are actually suposed to be pets of the disney princesses(Of which they have a gazillion each). Ironically, I think they fit better with EAH aesthetics than with the actual princess dolls.
The bunny is a rabbit named "Berry" and is one of the gazillions pets of Snow White, and the red thing is a cat named "Treasure"(Which I find ridiculous) and is one of the bazillion pets of Ariel(Well... at least she didn't named her Dinglehopper... although that would have been much more awesome)
I'm so gonna pretend Treasure is actually Gala, and maybe Berry is Mr. Cottonhorn
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:00:38 PM by Ameyal »

Offline ohitsninja

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2016, 06:47:26 PM »
Clawdeen's dress is beautiful!!

Offline Wild Wolf 88

• Monster High Arena
  • Creeperific
  • Avatar Credit= super-airi.tumblr.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2016, 05:26:01 AM »
Hello, Ameyal,

Congrats! That's quite a haul! :)
 :clawdeen:
Well, I'm feeling the urge to howl at the moon once more...There are too many misconceptions about me being bad, and none of them are true... :(
Chow for Now,
Wild Wolf 88

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2016, 01:14:43 PM »
Braggy brag of brags!

Who's your friend who likes to play?
Bing Bong, Bing Bong!
Totally surprised to have him. He was kind of on the expensive side, but totally worth it.
Lyra Heartstring, a random Lalaloopsy, Jake the dog(<3), random unicorno(I have now 3! :D).
Articulated Tinkerbell(YAS!) who will donate her dress to the Daughter of Captain Hook a random chair(No idea what their original purpose was, but it's almost perfect for dolls aaaaaand
BUNNY BLANC!
TBH I never intended to get her, as I dislike her "helmet" haircut and most pictures I have seen of her have her very very wall-eyed(No offense) but saw her complete -I think- and I couldn't resist her charms. She kind of reminds me of Elsa from Frozen. Her hair was sticky and a mess, with what I hope was hair product and is the first doll I have to actually wash before use. It's all silky and easy to comb  now.

Here is a better view of the chair, and Bunny holding "herself" :p
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:01:04 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Wild Wolf 88

• Monster High Arena
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2016, 12:24:12 AM »
Hello, Ameyal,

Congrats!

These days, I'm loving the Monster High dolls more, but I think that if I could've found a really good-looking, non-wall-eyed Bunny Blanc, I'd have gotten her, 'cause I find all things "Alice in Wonderland" to be fascinating, and, of course, they make me feel..."curiouser and curiouser...". :P
Well, I'm feeling the urge to howl at the moon once more...There are too many misconceptions about me being bad, and none of them are true... :(
Chow for Now,
Wild Wolf 88

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2016, 07:09:53 PM »
I'm going back and forth to liking EAH more and then liking MH more :p

Today I found two pinkie pies:
Yay articulation!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:01:28 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
Jackpot

Well, in the Fakies thread I mentioned I had bought a two-pack fakie of Ashlynn and Raven, so here are more pictures!

Baymax(YAY!), Funko Snape(DOUBLE YAY!), Mickey mouse shirt(For Neighthan, obviously) Random LEgo guy and Jane! She has her pants under the skirt, but hey, more clothes, I'm not complaining!

Elle has a Frankie arm/hand and is missing her other arm... I will replace them with either Ghoulia's, or paint some Robecca ones. I kinda like how she looks in those clothes. Lorna is missing her arm/hand and for some reason is wearing Frankie's pants(again, not complaining). Them and Jane are all barefoot, and I got from the same person. Also, that guitar-purse and the balloon. Dracubecca only has her dress and earrings, and is wearing one of the cats boots. The pony is awesome.

A Moxie teen(no idea who she is) and parts of the vampire cam(She's missing her lower legs, both hands and an arm, but hey, a torso!) . Also a bunch of clothes.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:46 PM »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

After not having any Jane before, I got the sig one(sans shoes) and now I found her Gloom & Bloom release!

IN BOX!
This was particularly awesome because this line isn't available in my country! D:
The box is a little mangled, but the doll herself is perfect(I think she's only missing her little shovel thingie)

Offline Wild Wolf 88

• Monster High Arena
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2016, 03:56:54 AM »
Hello, Ameyal,

Congrats! Cool!  :)

I hope that that same Jane Boolittle is still at the Big Kmart that's near me, 'cause she really is pretty!
Chow for Now,
Wild Wolf 88

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2016, 07:01:40 PM »
Hello, Ameyal,

Congrats! Cool!  :)

I hope that that same Jane Boolittle is still at the Big Kmart that's near me, 'cause she really is pretty!

Good luck! she's a very beautiful doll

A Jar Jar Binks... missing his ears. I think he still looks "monster" enough to Monster High
A... manequin? I have no idea how they call those, but it's a wooden doll that holds poses, for drawing. He's also a good size for either MH or EAH.
Another articulated Rarity, in much better conditions than the other one. The other one head's is kind of yellowing, so either I rehair her to do a custom, or use her body for Celestia or DJ P0n3.
A Pig from Palace Pets. She's adorable and will become the pet of one of my EAHs. Also a Yoshi and a blind bag pony.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 14, 2016, 01:35:07 PM »
Some days, I get absolutely nothing(Like today!)
But yesterday, I almost ended up going home walking 'cuz I almost spend the money for the bus fare... SO MUCH GOOD STUFF.

Batman Suit(hahhaha), Beast Suit, some Harry Potter stationary stuff(Which I already googled and is collector stuff! :D) Mal's book, a palette and Spike with a bow tie(Bow ties are cool)

A wig(I think it's Moxie Teenz, 'cuz it has no plastic thingie inside), MH skeleton doll, random dress, random shoes with huuuuge platforms and Venus' vines.

Ponies, Luna's wings, etc. A Inner head with a CAM body... I think... I have a leg somewhere, so yeah :p
All in the three pictures was 60 pesos(40 in one place, 20 in another place)

DOLLS!
Inner monster(No idea How they're called) was 50 bucks, but also included a brush, tights, a plastic skirt and wig. And yes, her upper legs are backwards :p
Poppy(With horrible hair :p), Lizzie and Ashlynn, 40 pesos each. They also had others, but I choose the ones I didn't had already and was planning to get more today, but the seller didn't go :/ Twilight Sparkle was 5 pesos, and I bought mainly for the shoes, her hands/arms are completely chewed. Her head is good too.

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2016, 01:48:28 PM »
Nice haul!! :D

Offline ohitsninja

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2016, 07:49:25 PM »
oh you found skipper's cotton candy

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2016, 10:36:02 PM »
Nice haul!! :D

Thanks!

oh you found skipper's cotton candy

ooohh, thanks! It's always good to know were the random bits come from! (Shame they didn't had that awesoem helmet)

This week was much uneventful, only three (awesome) things

Another Hat-Tastic Apple... minus hat, but I'm kind of surprised she has her earrings, necklace, socks and shoes. And it was actually cheaper than my other one!
From the same seller, Nightmare (Moon). I'm fairly surprised at how big she is(She's bigger than Maximus from Rapunzel). Both were mine for 80 pesos.

Random cabinet(?) for my guys/girls. I have no idea what it was for originally(Haven't seen many doll furniture with this details, but it's too small for being a kitchen thing) but it's perfectly scaled for MH and EAH, so, along with the chair and bed, it will become part of the guys room(After some painting, of course)

Offline dfotw

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2016, 07:43:55 AM »
Great finds, that cabinet is lovely!

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 03, 2016, 09:50:01 PM »
Great finds, that cabinet is lovely!
Thanks! It's such a bad thing I have to repaint it... I probably only paint the lower part and leave the rest alone.
I'm looking for random things to fill it, I still haven't decided whose room it is(Alistair's, or Dexter and Hunter's)

Today was a good day!

Singing Olaf! I wasn't going to buy him until I pressed the button and he works!
A funko "emoji" Five Nights at Freddy
Funko Harley and Joker!
Klefki! One of my favorite pokemon. And he's in scale with the dolls, so bonus points for that!

Equestria Girls Rarity Mini. She has a broken leg(HOW?) but is complete. I'm gonna superglue that thing and live happily ever after.
Ghoulia, also with a broken leg. She was super cheap, had clothes and arms, so it was an insta-buy. The seller was kind enough to give me the broken leg too :p
Aaaand a Winx... Stella? I'm not sure of her name, but she has nice articulation, and I needed a body for a Fakie Apple head, sooo .... (Hope the skins aren't too different)
She's wearing a custom dress that is tooo big for that body. Hope it fits EAH, or i'll gather it a bit, anyway.