collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 21
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Ameyal's hauls  (Read 44586 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »
your flea markets are officially Heaven Ameyal! I always drool over your awesome finds and can't wait to see what else you come across :3
you have just acquired two Novi Stars out of the 5 that are on my Novi wishlist. beware my grabby hands :P
haha, thanks! Novis have cutie faces.. but very breakable antenna, out of the 5 I have, three have broken ones... and three don't have arms(not the same three...) It's a good thing I plan to rebody them in MH bodies anyways.

Awesome haul! I can't believe you found a complete SloMo!
Neither could I! He's the third guy I have found in the flea market, and the first complete one(Deuce was missing his shirt and glasses, Clawd was missing a leg)

Yesterday I went to Eagle Pass, TX,

Oo! If you happen to travel to the US again, Gloom &  Bloom might not sell in Mexico :(
If you bring back an Amanita I will totally buy it from you!
aww man, really? :/
this was the second time I went there since I started getting MH, so I'm not really sure of the trends of the walmart there(due time constrains, is the only big store we go to). Las time was... febreaury, I think, and they had nothing but haunted and some inner monsters.
Las friday they had nothing but freaky fusion(what..) FCA Operetta, Creepateria... and the same inner monsters >_>
I might go again in two-three months and keep an eye on her.

EDIT: I forgot to add this guy/girl... alien-thing

I had no idea something like this existed. I mean, I was aware that the novi pets were sold separately, but had no idea this "blind bag" (Blind egg?) existed... I kind of wish Mattel would stole the idea and make MH pets this way  ^^;
Don't mind the price tag. It was actually a dollar at the flea market  :P
(Mine has a huge sticker on the back, so I searched the interwebs to find a better picture)

and discovered there are two waves of them (COME ON MATTEL!)
I kind of wanted Meba(thing with shooting stars on its chest) or Zero(panda thingie) but I got Zogi

The art on the back doesn't do Zogi justice. I adore its mismatched eyes(Looks like  :blink: ) and it can move its head around(which is more than MH pets can do). The only thing I did not like is the "detachable" antenna. I was not aware of that feature(the sticker I mentioned is covering the "Attach my antenna" message) and when I opened the egg they went flying >_>. Plus, it's also a good way to narrow down your possibilities, kind of ruining the surprise(unless they are truly randomized) only Zero and Zogi seem to share antenna design, with Meba and Oko sharing mold but being different colors.
And then I searched the net and realized every pet has a different colored egg >_>
Oh, and apparently my style is out of this world... which can be a compliment or an insult.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:51:13 AM by Ameyal »

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2015, 09:45:09 PM »
Another good haul!

Fakie!Apple, Fakie!Rainbow Dash, brand new Cleolei and Merida.
The fakies I wrote about on the Fakies thread(THEY ARE ADORABLE!)
Merida will be rebody to a Liv body as soon as possible(Also, will clean her face :p)
I realized too late that I actually liked the fusion monsters more than some of the monsters. I don't particularly care about Cleo or Toralei, but I honestly think that Cleolei is the best looking fusion. It doesn't look like neither Cleo nor Toralei(Unlike the others, who all look like the main ghouls cosplaying as their friends) and I'm glad I was able to find her. Now all I am missing is Dracubecca.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 02:20:26 PM »
DISNEY!
I had already show Eugene and Merida, but in short notice I got a Rapunzel, Mulan, and Kristoff(His original body was HUGE, but his movility left a lot to be desired)

The girls are sporting Liv bodies(which are awesome), but Rapunzel and Mulan have a little "I always look up" sindrome thanks to their long hair(I don't trust me to cut it, specially Mulan. She would rock with the short style). The boys need new bodies, but those will suffice for now
Eugene is in... some singer's body, while Kristoff is in a Ken body. I wanted to give them fashionistas bodies, but the neck are completely incompatible :c

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
After some unbraggable time, I got today:

These guys.
Gil, who I already had, but another one never hurts(specially for customizing).
Fluttershy, who I absolutely adore(I loled at her barbie dress, but thankfully her shows are the original ones)
Howleen, who I didn't had one and
Clawdeen, who I wasn't going to buy, but the guy selling them said he would lower the price if I bought all

And even then, the real brag. look at what Howleen is holding... PERSEUS!
 He's so cute and tiny! I couldn't believe when I saw him in a pile of other toys. After getting other stuff from that pile and asking for price, he ended up costing around 5 pesos... about 30 cents, which is waaaay more cheap than the prices at ebay :D

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2015, 10:37:22 PM »
Awesome finds!

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 06:44:02 AM »
Great finds! Congratulations!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Jackie Lantern

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Crafter, creator and collector! <3
    • View Profile
    • RinLin's Collection
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2015, 03:26:24 PM »
This whole thread is just pure awesomeness! :o I am so jealous of your finds, haha. xD

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2015, 01:33:22 PM »
Thank you all :)
It's all hit or miss, but when I hit, OMG!
Not much MH, but this happened:

13 Howleen(Missing her shoes... I hadn't noticed her hands were backwards until I saw the picture haha)
SHINING ARMOR! I can't believe I found him. I mean, there is like two or three releases of him. I still can't believe it!
Creamsicle, the giraffe friend of the G1(I think) ponies. I think she fits with the G4 toys, size and design-wise.
Shivers! Now Abbey has her pet :) He(she?) is so tiny!
In order of less importance, Pink Celestia(I had the white one, but hey, completeness), a Chelsea(to monsterize), Glittery baby pony(internet says her name is Baby Sparkle Gusty) and a bunch of Mane six brushables. One of the Applejacks has a different pose, and I almost have a second mane six collection :o I wasn't going to get them, I saw them at the start of the day, and at the end of the day they hadn't been sold, so I got them anyway. That way I can try my hand at customization.

Offline bewilderbeastie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • "Taako's good out here."
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr~
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2015, 06:52:22 PM »
*Screams over Creamsicle the giraffe* HOLY FUDGERNUTTING-

Also... dang, Shining Armor!
Looking for Scooter Ghoulia's boots, Dexter's glasses, any Gil Webber bits and pieces and Pokémon figures!

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2015, 06:14:23 AM »
Holy pony haul!
I loved the giraffe! And Shivers!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Spread the skelelove! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2015, 01:34:50 PM »
nice haul again! 13W Howleen has got to be my favourite Howleen, I think, but the one I like the most from this bunch is the sparkly G1 baby pony <3
:roch: :skel:

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2015, 07:42:39 PM »
*Screams over Creamsicle the giraffe* HOLY FUDGERNUTTING-

Also... dang, Shining Armor!
Is she rare? I really like that thing. Other than the silly name, but that's part of being a MLP hahaha

Holy pony haul!
I loved the giraffe! And Shivers!

Shivers was a totally random encounter! The poor thing was with a bunch of cheapo happy meal toys

nice haul again! 13W Howleen has got to be my favourite Howleen, I think, but the one I like the most from this bunch is the sparkly G1 baby pony <3
Thanks! Being honest, I bought he pony because it was cheap(5 pesos, like a quarter) and wanted the horn for Whinniefred. But the thing is so insanely cute I couldn't do it :p

Went to Walmart today, and they have a sale, so someone came with me:

Porterbert Geist!(Although I wanna call him "Broccoli" )
He's awesome. Like, the awesomecest. I would have bought more things, but there is a convention this weekend and I'm being frugal.

And to anyone buying international versions: HOLY MOTHER OF CELESTIA! HIS DIARY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!! MATTEL HEAR MY PLEA! (Well... we had discussed that the incomplete diaries looked bad....)

And on a completelly unrelated not:

Trollz gurl from last's week trip to the flea market. On the one hand, I want to rebody her for the articulation, on the other hand, I want to keep her as is for the size comparizon with MH, and for the gem.. but the lack of feet bugs me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:44:57 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Buchiu

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2015, 05:22:47 PM »
Maybe you can sculpt some shoes to her or find some shoes that could be modified to fit her :0

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2015, 03:25:02 PM »
Maybe you can sculpt some shoes to her or find some shoes that could be modified to fit her :0
I read on a review(which was itself very hard to find) that some bratz shoes fit, so I'll try to find some and add x-acto knife or hot glue as needed :p
(P.S. She's currently wearing a Kelly dress)

Also
Got a Spectra

I didn't had one and the price was ok for a near naked doll(It's the same girl that I bought the CAMs from... she's also wearing a nightie thingie)

aaaannndddd
OMG OMG OMG OMG
GRAIL FOUND!

HOLT HYDE!
He came only with his original shirt(And Heath shoes) but I really really don't care I HAVE HOLT!!!!!!

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2015, 04:25:38 PM »
How exciting!  Holt is so neglected when it comes to dolls.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2015, 04:28:35 PM »
How exciting!  Holt is so neglected when it comes to dolls.
I know! Poor guy should have at least another release by now! (specially considering he shares a mold with Jackson)
But now that I already have him, there is a 90% chance that he will get a fantabuluos release!

Offline LightningBolt

• Undead lunatic
  • Monster Hunter
  • Give me envy give me malice give me your attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2015, 04:32:03 PM »
But he has two releases. D:
And yours is probably either Swim Holt due to articulated wrists, or Swim Holf's arms transplanted to sig. Depends on if he has elastic hips or not.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »
And yours is probably either Swim Holt due to articulated wrists, or Swim Holf's arms transplanted to sig. Depends on if he has elastic hips or not.
Oh, he's deffo a Swim Class, as he lacks the ying yang tattoo on his back. Except for that detail(And it's not like I'm gonna have him shirtless) I like this version over his sig. one.

Offline LightningBolt

• Undead lunatic
  • Monster Hunter
  • Give me envy give me malice give me your attention
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2015, 04:40:38 PM »
Oh, he's deffo a Swim Class, as he lacks the ying yang tattoo on his back. Except for that detail(And it's not like I'm gonna have him shirtless) I like this version over his sig. one.
Fair enough, it just seemed like you forgot you had multiple releases, clearly I was wrong. :P

Offline Buchiu

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2015, 06:43:30 PM »
Nice! congratulations :D
Personally I don't like the mansters that came first, they had no joints in the hands nVnU