collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Ameyal's hauls  (Read 35353 times)

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2015, 05:17:14 PM »
The gods of the Flea Market have smiled upon me.

* A broken Eugene Fitzherbert for 5 pesos, which I mainly bought for the boots(LINK COSPLAY!) but my parents pointed out that I could rebody him too.
* Banana Stitch plushie(which amuses me) and weird fat mickey with a santa hat(ha!)
* Trixie Lulamoon.
* SKARIS SKELITA IS FINALLY MINE!
*coughs*
She is AMAZING! Her diary is awesome, the illustrations are lovely, and I'll try to the best of my ability to try to recreate her fashion styles
The doll seems to be brand new, although the box was kind of damaged. The lady that was selling her asked for 150 pesos, which makes me think it's one of last Black Friday $5 dollars dolls(her diary is the english one too). She also had Dance Class Rochelle(Which I already have from the 5 pack) and Scaris Rochelle, who I would have bought too, but didn't carried enough money :c (And I'm wondering if she didn't had more dolls with her earlier...)
The only defect she has is that her left hand palm is stained pink, but is not something that worries me.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 02:17:42 AM »
Congratulations on getting your grial doll!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 07:26:16 PM »
You might be the luckiest person ever!!  Huge congrats:)
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 01:40:07 PM »
Congrats on getting Scaris Skelita, she is adorable!  She really has nice hair!
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2015, 07:20:02 PM »
Thank you al! Skelita is awesome!
Although I took her skirt off, as, as much as I love it, it stained her hand :C

I found these two girls yesterday. I'm not a fan of Cleo, but I kind of like her here. Plus, with her skintone I can always make another Hexican custom character.(If I get brave enough to erase her birthmark)
And a Novi Star. I wasn't interested in the line, but she's the first one that I see in person, she's very pretty, although she suffers the same evil of lacking arms as often do the MHs She also has a broken... horn? antenna? but I do like her. I haven't noticed her Saturn eyes until I looked at the picture jaja

Also found a Liv girl(with shoes! and clothes that one of the boys is gonna use hehe) and a Justin Bieber articulated doll, and they donated their bodies for my fakie bee and my fakie draculogan:

Their match is obviously not perfect, but they're articulated now, and with the appropriate clothes, I can completely hide their bodies.

I also got another pony, but I have no idea were I put her  ^^;

« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 07:46:19 PM by Ameyal »

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 04:56:02 PM »

FINALLY!!!
Dragon, Gorgon, Mummy, Sea Monster and Harpy!
Ok, only the Dragon, Gorgon and Mummy are 100% complete, but I don't care much about different torsos(I can always cover them with the appropriate clothes. I *think* the Sea Monster is on a Vampire torso(Already switched her on a witch torso. I like the contrast better) and I think the head/torso of the harpy are the werewolf ones.
I love all of them. My favorites are the Gorgon and the Sea Monster. The Dragon I would love if she was gray, yellow or even green or purple, the Mummy is what I expected Cleo to be, and I would totally give her a Cleo head if her whole body wasn't grey. The harpy I love, but the weight of her wing-arms seriously limit her poses.

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls(03/17/15 CAM girls)
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2015, 08:17:06 AM »
Congrats on some fab CAMs! The head and torso and your Harpy CAM def looks like the werewolf to me.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls(03/17/15 CAM girls)
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2015, 09:41:57 PM »
Thanks!

And yesterday, I found a Wydowna Spider for 130 pesos!
I had been wanted Wydowna for some time now, but I always found something more interesting to get, but at that price? Hell to the yes! (It's about 8-9 dollars)
Her clothes are very awesome, and other than having big arm holes, they don't see as character specific as others(Like Scarah's... which has made me appreciate more the I<3Fashion line. It seems they're the new fashion packs)
My CAMs already called dibs on the outfits:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Spread the skelelove! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls(03/23/15 Wydowna)
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 06:32:25 AM »
oh, what a steal! congrats on the awesome find!  :cool:

also, I love those yarn wigs - did you make them? the Sea Monster CAM's looks like dreadlocks. she rocks them (and also those glasses)!
:roch: :skel:

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
Thanks! And yep, I made them. They're easier to wrok with than hair and a bit more versatile, you just need saran wrap, scotch tape yarn, and magic makes it all complete!

The pastel one is made with just glueing each strand into place, and the green, the bas eis like that, but the top I sewed the strands to make the part.

I found her today!

The Witch CAM! Funny thing: I thought her legs were broken, but it turns out she had her upper legs on the wrong side haha.

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2015, 12:43:28 AM »

Twilight Sparkle!
I never planned to get any Equestria Girl, as my thought was that I would just get the head and then need a new MH body... but she was crazy cheap for a moderately mint (and complete) doll at 15 pesos(Basically one dollar). The only thing that bugs me is the different colored legs, but it surely beats the peg legs, and I still don't decide if I'll re-body her anyway

Offline Loona

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2015, 11:29:12 AM »
your flea markets are like heaven, Ameyal  :love: I want to move and live there :3

congrats on the awesome finds again! and whoa, not even are they mismatched, they are two different colours from the rest of her body! that's... weird :blink: is she supposed to look like this? :dontgetit:

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2015, 08:25:51 PM »
congrats on the awesome finds again! and whoa, not even are they mismatched, they are two different colours from the rest of her body! that's... weird :blink: is she supposed to look like this? :dontgetit:
My thoughts exactly!
http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Equestria-Twilight/dp/B00I67FFOU/ref=pd_sim_t_28?ie=UTF8&refRID=0GFMT3JFX8HWPFW7J0XS

But I was already aware that (most of) the Equestria Girls with actual feet had mismatched legs, for some reason that I can't even understand(They are supposed to be leggins, I guess... but then is weird that they have toes...)

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2015, 06:00:25 PM »
For some reason, I think Equestria girls are going to start showing up more, as Novi stars, and probably other odd dolls:
Yesterday I went to a flea market I usually don't have time to go, but since I'm on vacation, I decided to give it a go, and found:

DJ PON-3 and a Novi Star!
It's very very rare to find a brand new toy at the Flea Market, and it was even rarer at the price I got her(70 pesos, abut 4-5 dollars).
Her accessories are, admittedly, odd(markers and a stencil), an the microphone barely reaches her midsection, not to mention she isn't a singer, but a DJ, but anyway, the odd accessories don't make her a less awesome doll.
Deboxing her was much MUCH  easier than a MH. Only a couple of flaps at the top of the box, and the whole thing slided off. A couple of plastics and elastic bands secured the doll(AN HER HEAD WASN'T ATTACHED TO THE CARDBOARD *cough*)
She's very pretty, and I noticed things that I had never seen mentioned, nor I had seen in my Twilight until I noticed them in Vinyl:
Her outfit is a one piece dress(which the box encourages is for paint with the markers, but doesn't say if it's washable) and a hoodie, which at first I though she was wearing a head scarf, which, complimented with her glasses, made me think on a hipster :p ) Her hoodie is purple with splotchs of other colors and what looks like knitted sleeves. Her trademark glasses... and Oh my ghoul her shoes!

HER SHOES ARE MUSICAL NOTES OVER MUSICAL NOTES, WITH MUSICAL NOTES AS DECOR!

And what did I noticed?:

Her eye reflections are musical notes too!(A.K.A. her cutie mark!)
(And as noted, Twilight also has the same detail)

but it looks more subtler on her.

She has the standard Equestria Girls body, along with mismatched legs and horse ears... which make her glasses look even more ridiculous than usual, but she's lovable nonetheless

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls(04/02/15 DJ Pon3)
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 08:19:59 PM »
I forgot to update:
Holy Grail of Grails!

Cupid! I never thought I would own her. And honestly, I wasn't looking for her, but with her being basically discontinued I though "Eh, what the tartarus, when I am going to see her again?", from what I know, she's wearing something from Abbey, and Catty Noir's boots. Her previous owner cut her bangs and took her heart braid off, but I'm okay with that. She's wearing her original earrings and has plastic pegs on her legs.
Owning her I can really appreciate the intricate details her hands and legs have. LOVE HER. (Well, except her heart lipstick. That kind of freaks me out)

SIGNATURE ROBECCA!
I couldn't believe my luck, I love Robecca to itty bits and was very surprised to see her at the flea market(and for only 70 pesos).  Sig Venus I wasn't going to get, but she won me over(Hey, signature!)
FF Frankie was cheaper and it shows. I had no idea she was SO different from other Frankies. mostly blue hair, blue thunder-shaped stitches. She's only missing her shoes and has a detail on her lips, but I got her and the chamber for 90 pesos (The chamber is missing the "door" thingy, but works)
Also a Twilight Sparkle, just 'cause. OH and the chairs, but they ended up being a little too short for MH :c

Not pictured, but also found: Moxie girls pirate guy(new), Save Frankie Jackson(new too), another Novi Star, and Cleo's vanity

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
Re: Ameyal's hauls(04/13 Siggies)
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 09:29:17 PM »
awesome finds!!

Offline Loona

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2015, 11:20:51 PM »
oh wow, those are some awesome finds Ameyal, major congrats! your flea markets are really little hidden paradises _o_
and I'm so happy you have also found a Cupid! ^^

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2015, 11:08:39 PM »
Thanks!
I hadn't had luck since the last update(Well, I did got the Equestria Girls that I shown in the "Yay Hybrids" thread, but that was about it.
And between yesterday and today, I hit a jackpot:
Yesterday I went to Eagle Pass, TX, and in their flea market(which is awesome) I found the green Novi Star, a Draculaura and a Cleo.
Today?
I found a complete Slomo, two EG to rebody(Sunset Shimmer and Celestia), another Novi Star(purple one) and the McDonalds Vinyl Scratch and alicorn Twilight

Offline Loona

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2015, 03:56:47 AM »
your flea markets are officially Heaven Ameyal! I always drool over your awesome finds and can't wait to see what else you come across :3
you have just acquired two Novi Stars out of the 5 that are on my Novi wishlist. beware my grabby hands :P

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2015, 06:52:54 AM »
Awesome haul! I can't believe you found a complete SloMo!

Yesterday I went to Eagle Pass, TX,

Oo! If you happen to travel to the US again, Gloom &  Bloom might not sell in Mexico :(
If you bring back an Amanita I will totally buy it from you!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr