collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 54
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

March 2021
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
[7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Gloom and Bloom  (Read 80634 times)

Offline beccatothemax

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
Re: Gloom and Bloom
« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2015, 04:07:43 PM »
I keep on passing on these lovely ladies, but I have decided that on my next payday, I'll be picking up either Cleo or Catrine.  I know I will need all 5 of them eventually.  Will wait until I can see Amanita in person before I decide on that.

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2015, 07:27:59 PM »
I went back to Target and they still had GnB Cleo and Jina there so I snagged Cleo and she was 19.99 Canadian. Either they've started marking down the Target Canada stock, or that was a misread. She wasn't ringing up and wasn't in the system. Either way, Got her for a steal!
My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, Céline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Eloïne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2015, 07:30:02 PM »
I went back to Target and they still had GnB Cleo and Jina there so I snagged Cleo and she was 19.99 Canadian. Either they've started marking down the Target Canada stock, or that was a misread. She wasn't ringing up and wasn't in the system. Either way, Got her for a steal!

Yay!  Great deal! 

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2015, 08:50:54 PM »
I wasn't going to get them, but like other Canadians on here I got them at a steal for 15 bucks each including Jina and Cleo.

I finally found Cleo today and picked up two of her at that price.

It seems like these will be the last Target exclusives I get here in Canada. So sad!
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline Operetta82

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2015, 08:57:50 PM »
I saw the Catrine and Boolittle dolls at Target the other day. Pretty but not for $24.99. I just can't spend that much on a doll. Shame I missed all the clearanced stuff :(
Live as the world is as it should be, to show it what it can be.
Want List SALES

Offline NitronicZombie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2015, 09:24:45 PM »
Haven't seen any in my town yet but I won't think twice about buying Catrine if I see her

An utter Catastrophe

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #406 on: January 21, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »

Yay!  Great deal! 
I'm gonna go back at the end of the month and see if I can snag Jina. And maybe MB Maddie before they really get rid of their stock.
My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, Céline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Eloïne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 22, 2015, 12:00:08 PM »
Not going to lie, but GnB Jinafire is outstanding! 
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline shindeluxe

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Freaky Fabulous
  • yare yare
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 22, 2015, 01:04:22 PM »
i'm not so sure theyre replacing SwS...
with both SwS and PG there were no supplemental dolls, only deluxe, and they have the target exclusive sticker on the box. that would also imply there was another wave of G&B coming, which there isnt that we know of other than amanita... hmm
shin | 24
jotarokujo@tumblr

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 22, 2015, 01:20:52 PM »
Have *any* store exclusives had a sticker on the box indicating it lately? I don't think I've seen one of those in a while, probably not at all last year.

Offline Scaredevil

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 22, 2015, 02:00:25 PM »
Have *any* store exclusives had a sticker on the box indicating it lately? I don't think I've seen one of those in a while, probably not at all last year.

The last one I saw with an exclusive sticker was the newest swim class girls at Justice.

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »
It just seems odd to me that they would make part of the line Target Exclusive.  Usually they put out 4 dolls with no related line ties Scary Tales, Power Ghols and Sweet Screams.  Walmart is the one that usually has one exclusive doll that is part of a line.  Wonder if Target/Mattel are chaning up the formula.

Post Merge: January 23, 2015, 11:29:14 AM

I saw the Catrine and Boolittle dolls at Target the other day. Pretty but not for $24.99. I just can't spend that much on a doll. Shame I missed all the clearanced stuff :(
That is so wierd, they are $14.99 here in Texas.  Thought it might be a misprint at one store, but I have gone now to various Target's and they always ring up at $14.99 (Jane, Catrine, and Venus).  I have not seen Jinafire or Cleo so no personal experience pricing those two.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:29:14 AM by Shahaila »
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline Operetta82

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2015, 01:46:47 PM »
I didn't scan them but they did have a sticker on the shelf that said MH Gloom and $24.99. I think someone mentioned several unusually high prices. Like I saw the Ever After High Getting Fairest dolls listed for $24 and they usually sell for $21.99 wonder what gives
Live as the world is as it should be, to show it what it can be.
Want List SALES

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2015, 02:19:04 PM »
I didn't scan them but they did have a sticker on the shelf that said MH Gloom and $24.99. I think someone mentioned several unusually high prices. Like I saw the Ever After High Getting Fairest dolls listed for $24 and they usually sell for $21.99 wonder what gives
You might try scanning one and see what happens.  I was actually shocked they were only $14.99 (not on sale), so I jumped on it before they correct it because I cannot believe these dolls would actually be cheaper than the NS or Sports dolls.  When I went to get a new Venus that was not wonky, I figured prices would probably be corrected so I could just get her at regular price then return my other one, but they were still $14.99.  So I have kept my other Venus thinking I would get Jinafire when she came out and then return my Venus so I could lock her price in at $14.99 but now it seems Jina and Cleo might be on a different code and price.  I am so bummed! lol.  I am thinking I might better get Jane and retunrn the Venus in case I get stuck with an extra because I am not sure if I still have the $14.99 receipt for Venus.

Yeah the prices on the Ever After High dolls made my jaw drop, not in a good way.  I was planning on picking up SUS Cerise but when I saw she was $33 I just walked away and figured I would wait to check Amazon then get her and have her price matched.  And I did see the other EAH dolls marked up as well.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline Scaredevil

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2015, 03:38:04 PM »

Both the Venus and Jane I bought were marked $24.99 but rang up at $14.99. Two separate Targets.

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2015, 05:07:03 PM »
Oh snap, I wish there was a Target closer than an hour and a half away!  :blink:

Offline Diamond

• Wine cellar goddess
  • Trade Count: (+12)
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2015, 06:08:04 PM »
Not going to lie, but GnB Jinafire is outstanding! 
You post this with no photos? In the corner for you young lady.

Offline perivam3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2015, 06:14:37 PM »
Cleo and Jinafire are considered to be "deluxe" and therefore are priced at $24.99. The other three are considered "standard" and thus $14.99. It seems many Targets are only putting a Gloom n' Bloom tag out for the "deluxe" girls and giving the others a standard MH tag, creating a bit of confusion. It should be that way through most all Targets.

Now a larger box and a couple more accessories necessitating a $10 higher price tag is a discussion for a whole nother time...

Offline Sterling

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2015, 06:27:28 PM »
The standard ones should actually be ringing up at $19.99. Don't know what's going on with the $14.99 business, you guys are lucky. They weren't ringing up for that here.
Swagbucks
Wishlist
Sales
Okiedokieloki on the MLPArena
FC: 1907-9891-2738

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2015, 07:40:12 PM »
Yeah $14.99 is usually for the slim box dolls. I'm wondering if since Target likes to reuse DPCI numbers that these prices bouncing around is because something else is taking over that DCPI number.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal