collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: The random doll/toy photography thread  (Read 67935 times)

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
Re: The random doll/toy photography thread
« Reply #560 on: October 04, 2018, 04:46:50 PM »
Here's a little spam from my most recent shoots.

First up is my Nendoroid/Cu-poche hybrid.  I put Nendo Victor Nikiforov's head on a Cu-poche Extra Suit Body (Gray).  I love him so much like this. :love:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I need you to know, that I just pre-ordered two Cu-poche figures, and it's all your fault. XD

:haha:

Who'd you get?

Saber Alter from Fate/Grand Order and Saber from Fate/EXTRA Last Encore. They also made a regular Saber from Fate/Stay Night that's long gone, and a King Saber from Fate/Grand Order that one of my local shops has, that I might have to go pick up.

FATE FATE FAAAAAAATE It's taking over my life in all seriousness. I'm thinking of buying the little devil cat costume and blank body for Saber Alter to wear. lol

LOL  I kind of thought that those were the two that you'd gone for. :biggrin:
They are insanely gorgeous!  Especially Saber Alter. <3

I've been on figural photography hiatus due to my parent's taking turns borrowing my camera and keeping it for weeks on end. :annoyed:  Right now dad has it and I have no idea when he plans on returning it. -_-
So I finally got desperate and took a shot on my old worthless cellphone the other day. LOL  I dressed it up quite a bit in PS to try and hide the grit and grain. :P

Miho und Yukari by SaelaVe, on Flickr

My Girls und Panzer army is slowly growing. :clap:

Meanwhile, my Nendo Army is exploding.  ^^;

I'm looking forward to the Cu-Poches, though! They're so adorable! I wish that the new jointed Nendo body was as cute, but it's a bit weirdly proportioned, I think. The Cu-Poche x Nendoroid hybrids are just too cute, though.

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 05, 2018, 01:45:24 PM »

I'm looking forward to the Cu-Poches, though! They're so adorable! I wish that the new jointed Nendo body was as cute, but it's a bit weirdly proportioned, I think. The Cu-Poche x Nendoroid hybrids are just too cute, though.

XD

I completely agree.  Something about those little Nendo dolls just doesn't look right.  Which is a shame.  But Nendo/Cu-Poche hybrids are just too perfect!
I have a Cu-Poche Extra navy suit body on back-order through AmiAmi.  I plan on customizing the body a bit and making a Cu-Poche Kirito.  I've never back-ordered anything through them before though.  I sure hope it doesn't take too long to come back into stock. :(

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #562 on: October 05, 2018, 07:36:08 PM »

XD

I completely agree.  Something about those little Nendo dolls just doesn't look right.  Which is a shame.  But Nendo/Cu-Poche hybrids are just too perfect!
I have a Cu-Poche Extra navy suit body on back-order through AmiAmi.  I plan on customizing the body a bit and making a Cu-Poche Kirito.  I've never back-ordered anything through them before though.  I sure hope it doesn't take too long to come back into stock. :(

I've never back-ordered through them, either. I'm not sure how it works, exactly. Hopefully, it'll get restocked and sent your way soon! If it doesn't outright say sold out, that should be possible, right?

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 06, 2018, 10:47:53 AM »

XD

I've never back-ordered through them, either. I'm not sure how it works, exactly. Hopefully, it'll get restocked and sent your way soon! If it doesn't outright say sold out, that should be possible, right?

I actually just got the payment request for it last night. :woot:
But he's still listed as being on back-order on the item page.  So it looks like they might have gotten in enough items to fill some back-orders but not enough to list it as being in stock.
But thankfully mine is paid for and shipping is being processed.
I'm glad that didn't take too long.  I just placed the order for it last week.  I was really worried that it would take a few months to fulfill.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:50:13 AM by SaelaVe »

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2018, 07:59:51 PM »
I bought my first Re-Ment sets earlier this week and I love them so much!! :squee:

I've wanted Re-Ments for ages, but they cost so damn much here.  I just can't justify ten bucks a box. :(
But this week Hot Topic was having a buy-two-get-three-free sale on all clearance items.  I ended up getting five boxes for just $3 a piece!  I could not say no at those prices. <3

So long story short: Yukari got herself a pretty sweet Gudetama meal out of this deal. :P

My First Re-Ment Sets! by SaelaVe, on Flickr

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #565 on: October 11, 2018, 09:14:45 PM »
Re-ment is so good. She looks so happy!

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 11, 2018, 10:20:27 PM »

So adorable! Love that sushi roll! Did the red bowl and glass of lemonade come in your set? What other sets did you get?
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2018, 09:31:22 AM »

So adorable! Love that sushi roll! Did the red bowl and glass of lemonade come in your set? What other sets did you get?

Thank you. ^.^

The glass of lemonade is from a Lori Doll set, but the red bowl did come with one of the Re-Ment sets that I got. 
The display on the table shows bits from each of the three Gudetama Breakfast boxes that I picked up.  The little yellow spouted container is from the Egg Over Rice set.  The sunny-side-up eggs, sausage, and lettuce is from the Sausage & Egg Plate set.  And the red bowl, miso (you can't see the soup in the bowl due to the angle, but Gudetama is sitting in miso), large white plate, onigiri, and bits of green veggies came with the Rice Ball & Miso Soup set.

I also picked up two Gudetama Meets More Danger sets, but they were both far too big for my Cu-Poche girls, so I traded them to my daughter for some of her duplicate miWorld accessories. :biggrin:

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #568 on: October 20, 2018, 06:03:15 PM »

Tachikoma City Day by Lhia, on Flickr

I took Tachikoma to the city with me yesterday and made a little travelogue! More photos of his adventures are on Flickr and my Instagram.

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 21, 2018, 07:56:27 AM »
Oh what a fantastic photo!  I love it! <3

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #570 on: November 06, 2018, 05:46:16 AM »

Tea Time for Me by Lhia, on Flickr

Received some Sylvanian Family furniture in my recent AmiAmi order and put the Garden Tea Set straight to use!