Creativity > Draculaura's Darkroom

The random doll/toy photography thread

(1/116) > >>

Zapper:
I've been talking to ebmerc as of late about broadening our doll horizonts ;) So I would love to have a thread where people come and post pics of their dolls that don't have discussion threads (yet). We have one for Barbie, Novi, Disney Princess, Bratzillaz, Lalaloopsy, Mystixx, Pullips, Once Upon A Zombie, BEGoths - did I miss anything? Well, if it isn't one of these dolls or if it's a big group shot of several dolls - please feel free to share! You can also include action figs if you want to!
Just spread some posable toy love ;)

(I'll share some pics myself asap)

ebmerc:

--- Quote from: Zapper on October 20, 2014, 10:47:34 AM ---I've been talking to ebmerc as of late about broadening our doll horizonts ;)

--- End quote ---

LOL I've been called out! Time to take some Winx doll pictures.

Refuse to Dance:
I'll have to post more pics of my Singing Elsa.

Zapper:

--- Quote from: ebmerc on October 20, 2014, 11:00:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zapper on October 20, 2014, 10:47:34 AM ---I've been talking to ebmerc as of late about broadening our doll horizonts ;)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And the Disney Fairies. And make a flickr *cracks whip*

--- Quote from: Refuse to Dance on October 20, 2014, 11:16:25 AM ---I'll have to post more pics of my Singing Elsa.

--- End quote ---

Please feel free to cross-post! I'd love to have mini reviews as well. Just filling this thread with lots of different dolls and figures :)

ebmerc:

--- Quote from: Zapper on October 20, 2014, 11:23:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: ebmerc on October 20, 2014, 11:00:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And the Disney Fairies. And make a flickr *cracks whip*

--- End quote ---

Gahhh! Stooooppppp. :p

The Disney Faeries are still at my mom's house so those won't happen for a while. I've been meaning to go back to grab those and my Sailor Moon dolls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version