collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Communication!  (Read 116 times)

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
Communication!
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:38:11 AM »
I understand real life gets in the way but...sometimes it just urks the poop out of me. I know I get absent minded and sometimes I forget (or the proverbial SHTF) but I've had people recently just blow me off for no reason then come back later and say 1) Oh I already got one not interested in trade anymore after I have messaged them about a trade quite regularly get no reply for a week + then boom 2) Say they will notify me if they find something..which they do they post about it in a thread and I look for a message and nothing and find out they already split it or traded with someone else 3) Blow off PM's and admit to it and not leave feedback x_X I guess that would also fall under lack of common courtesy.

I just needed to get this off my chest this has happened all in the past 10 days of 1 month! I kept in great communication with all three of the people. Sometimes I just want to reach through my screen and shake people a little too violently :P Just when you thought you were out of high school and left all that pettyness behind. The internet rears it's ugly head.

Oh and it's not just the internet it's real life too. Same thing finding a new job. Rinse repeat except it's to put more money in my bank account to be able to actually live life. The constant "We will be in touch." is such a line of bs :P I call to check up on it and heck my one application/resume was never even handed over to the correct person.

AHHHHHHH

/end rant

Need List | Sales List

Offline bigsamthompson

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
Re: Communication!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 12:09:21 PM »
+1 x a million

Offline Attercop

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
    • Katsetta.com
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 12:19:06 PM »
Oh man, speaking of horrible communication, I sent that stuff out on Wednesday and didn't tell youO.o it should be there this week. Sorry :blush:

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
Oh man, speaking of horrible communication, I sent that stuff out on Wednesday and didn't tell youO.o it should be there this week. Sorry :blush:

Ack I better go check my mailbox LOL I usually only check it Monday and Wednesday since it's been tick season out and uh..the weeds near our little streets mailbox are growing like wildfire LOL. The state is suppose to maintain it..but they don't. So that will remind me to go get some weed killer too and that will be my good deed for the week since it's not just my mailbox being over ran by weeds I think some are actually poison ivy/sumac near it :\

Need List | Sales List