collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Club Etheria "Early Access"  (Read 490 times)

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
Club Etheria "Early Access"
« on: July 26, 2014, 08:19:03 AM »
Gonna throw this out there in case someone else can help me here.

I'm a member of Club Etheria, and supposedly we get first shot at leftover MH (not sure about EAH?) SDCC exclusives before the general sale the following day. ("Early Access" for "Most Wanted" sale.) However, I had credit card problems (compromised card, forgot to call in the new numbers, blah blah, sorta fixed but not) that screwed up my order and I ended up losing some emails about how the whole thing is supposed to work. Has anyone else figured out how this is supposed to work? Or for that matter, did anyone do Club Eternia last year where they offered Early Access on post-SDCC merch to their members and remember how that worked? I know that the MH exclusive sold out on that day before the general public sale, but I'd given up my Club Eternia membership that year due to tight finances and missed out.

I'm also curious as to the limits per doll on these sales. I'm willing to max out my limit of dolls if I can get through the website and make orders, assuming I'm able to take advantage of the sale. Inevitably the date and time conflicts with my schedule, but I'm going to take a shot anyhow.

Anyone else know? Or just as confused as me?