collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: SDCC reveal thread  (Read 143039 times)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC reveal thread
« Reply #1360 on: August 05, 2014, 10:09:48 AM »
Mine is still in Bell Gardens too. Since the 29th.

Mine are taking forever and my tracking isn't updating. :/ Grrr...
Same here suicidemilk!!  It's diving me crazy as they have been in Bell Gardens since the 30th:(

What is going on????

OK, SO LOTS OR US HAVE OUR DOLLS TIED UP AT BELL GARDENS IN CA!  If yours moves or gets delivered, please let me know.
Same here.  Mine hasn't updated yet and it's saying that the estimated arrival date is AUGUST 29th!!!  What???

Mine's sitting in Bell Gardens limbo as well. This location doesn't appear to have the best reputation online, so hopefully they start moving soon.

I know I'm late to this but one of my Cerise departed Bell Gardens on the 31st and then arrived today. My second Cerise departed there yesterday, so it should be a few more days. My Manny and Iris were shipped UPS, so they came really fast and were delivered on the 31st.

Glad to hear that people are receiving their dolls. :) Mine is coming via USPS, so I hope they show up soon. The tracking is still at a standstill and I'm going away for a week, so I'll have to have a friend keep an eye out for the mail if they aren't here by Friday.

Well it's a good thing I opened a case when I had the chance against my non responsive seller. My dolls showed up today, only Manny and Iris. Uhh, I paid for a Cerise, dude! *grumbles* off to PayPal to update my case :\

Oh no! :( I hope you can get everything sorted Mothra, that sucks.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:12:06 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Mothra Stewart

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • It's a ghoul thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: August 05, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »
Well it's a good thing I opened a case when I had the chance against my non responsive seller. My dolls showed up today, only Manny and Iris. Uhh, I paid for a Cerise, dude! *grumbles* off to PayPal to update my case :\

Oh no! :( I hope you can get everything sorted Mothra, that sucks.

Thanks :C I don't think there's much of a chance that they were shipped separately as I specifically asked for an invoice with combined shipping. No chance of a replacement, either bc I bought from a Canadian who travels to the USA to make the sales, and says in his auction descriptions that he can't take anything but comics back with him to Canada -.- at least I'll get my refund....

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: August 05, 2014, 12:45:48 PM »
hopefully my Manny and Iris set should be shipped later today.
Hope there's no more dancing about with this order.

And to everyone who is having dolly dramas, GROUP HUG!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Dead things, Mikey! Dead things!!!

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
« Reply #1363 on: August 08, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »
Decided to get a hold of someone at Mattel to ask about the jackets below is what he told me:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our Monster High products! The SDCC Exclusive Monster High® Manny Taur and Iris Clops dolls did not come with a jacket for Manny.  The jacket was a separate giveaway for those individuals that purchased their product at SDCC and was only available while supplies lasted. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you better news today.

Best Regards,
Justin R.
Mattel Consumer Services Team

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I think that's a load of BS that they are spewing to help cover their butts. I did a reply letting them know it is false advertisement. I even told him the box is a varsity letterman jacket and that it's just false advertisement after false advertisement. Do not promo dolls in things they do not come with a vast majority of the SDCC pictures FROM mattel show him in the jacket.

Need List | Sales List

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: August 08, 2014, 07:52:33 AM »
Decided to get a hold of someone at Mattel to ask about the jackets below is what he told me:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our Monster High products! The SDCC Exclusive Monster High® Manny Taur and Iris Clops dolls did not come with a jacket for Manny.  The jacket was a separate giveaway for those individuals that purchased their product at SDCC and was only available while supplies lasted. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you better news today.

Best Regards,
Justin R.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I think that's a load of BS that they are spewing to help cover their butts. I did a reply letting them know it is false advertisement. I even told him the box is a varsity letterman jacket and that it's just false advertisement after false advertisement. Do not promo dolls in things they do not come with a vast majority of the SDCC pictures FROM mattel show him in the jacket.

I'd have to agree.
I think there was a huge oversight and the dolls were packaged sans jacket when they weren't supposed to be. Now Mattel is trying to push this "giveaway" concept to try and cover their mistake.
Could be wrong, but that's my theory until proven otherwise.

Offline Spherogirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: August 08, 2014, 08:10:37 AM »

Hi,

Best Regards,
Justin R.

I had done the same thing and got the same response. It's nothing but them covering for their own mistakes. It's a shame they aren't trying to resolve this better.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Boy Doll Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • thatRavie
« Reply #1366 on: August 08, 2014, 09:20:25 AM »
I was super duper superstitious and never spoke of the possibility of getting Manny and Iris...bit I GOT MANNY AND IRIS *runs around screaming like a crazy person*

Offline lightningbee

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1367 on: August 08, 2014, 09:24:30 AM »
I was super duper superstitious and never spoke of the possibility of getting Manny and Iris...bit I GOT MANNY AND IRIS *runs around screaming like a crazy person*

:green: Congratulations!

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 08, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »

Yay, Ravie!  Who are you turning them in to?  :P

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 08, 2014, 11:23:19 AM »
Mine should be arriving today. * crosses fingers * I could really use a pick me up today.

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Boy Doll Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • thatRavie
« Reply #1370 on: August 08, 2014, 02:48:15 PM »

Yay, Ravie!  Who are you turning them in to?  :P

pfft. they're lucky I had the nerve to release them from box prison much less actually do anything to them besides put them on a shelf and admire

Offline tuneful87

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 08, 2014, 05:40:35 PM »
Mine arrived on Wednesday. Very happy with them, but Iris' hair needs help with a capital H!

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
« Reply #1372 on: August 10, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »
I haven't taken either sets of mine out of the box yet. I am just admiring them in the box. And hoping I can find someone to trade with or that will buy my spare set so I can snag a SDCC Webarella >.<

Need List | Sales List