collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 28
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: SDCC reveal thread  (Read 143028 times)

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC reveal thread
« Reply #1340 on: August 02, 2014, 03:14:56 PM »
A question for those who have Iris and Manny in hand...
How heavy is the boxed set? Does manny weigh a lot more than expected?

The reason I'm having trouble with my ebay purchase is the seller underestimated the weight and it's really delayed the sale.

Sorry to butt in, but that is the seller's problem. As the seller, you make up that shipping difference by cutting into your profit. Sorry, that's business. I've had to cut into my profit before because I under-quoted shipping. You learn from the mistake so that it doesn't happen in the future, but you do not inconvenience your buyer over it.
If they don't get this sorted out quickly for you, I'd leave a neutral/negative feedback when all is said and done. That's garbage.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: August 02, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
Mine is still in Bell Gardens too. Since the 29th.

Mine are taking forever and my tracking isn't updating. :/ Grrr...
Same here suicidemilk!!  It's diving me crazy as they have been in Bell Gardens since the 30th:(

What is going on????

OK, SO LOTS OR US HAVE OUR DOLLS TIED UP AT BELL GARDENS IN CA!  If yours moves or gets delivered, please let me know.
Same here.  Mine hasn't updated yet and it's saying that the estimated arrival date is AUGUST 29th!!!  What???

Mine's sitting in Bell Gardens limbo as well. This mailing location doesn't appear to have the best reputation online, so hopefully they start moving soon.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 09:58:11 AM by Mandy85 »

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #1342 on: August 02, 2014, 04:02:11 PM »

The reason I'm having trouble with my ebay purchase is the seller underestimated the weight and it's really delayed the sale.

Sorry to butt in, but that is the seller's problem. As the seller, you make up that shipping difference by cutting into your profit. Sorry, that's business. I've had to cut into my profit before because I under-quoted shipping. You learn from the mistake so that it doesn't happen in the future, but you do not inconvenience your buyer over it.
If they don't get this sorted out quickly for you, I'd leave a neutral/negative feedback when all is said and done. That's garbage.

Seriously. I suspect that your seller is trying to scam you, Dludnerad.  :mad:

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: August 02, 2014, 04:45:05 PM »

Seriously. I suspect that your seller is trying to scam you, Dludnerad.  :mad:
Yep....unless they state in the auction before hand that shipping will be calculated later then they have no course but to charge you what they stated. They can NOT charge you more. That's just the way it is!!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: August 02, 2014, 04:54:50 PM »
The state of my Manny/Iris package has been "Departed Bell Gardens, CA" for DAYS.  You'd think it would have appeared somewhere else by now. :(  Should I be worried?

Offline Auryel

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: August 02, 2014, 05:01:29 PM »

I just weighed mine. The set itself is right about 3 pounds with the inner and outer boxes. Including the plain box that my seller sent mine in, it totaled to a little over 4 pounds shipped.

If your seller is trying to give you the runaround, that it just not right. It might suck on their part to have to pony up some extra for shipping, but that is not, and should not be, your responsibility. Have you already bought the listing, and now they are asking for more money? I think that is a reportable offense to eBay, a seller will get in HUGE trouble for that.
Check out these sweet things for sale to help the kitty! :)

Offline Niksilp

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: August 02, 2014, 05:12:10 PM »
The state of my Manny/Iris package has been "Departed Bell Gardens, CA" for DAYS.  You'd think it would have appeared somewhere else by now. :(  Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be worried yet. The package I sent to AJLareneg recently that was stuck in Bell Gardens said "departed Bell Gardens, CA" for four days before it finally updated again (the day it was delivered). And it didn't even have far to go since AJLareng lives in SoCal. Bell Gardens just sucks.

Offline Cleoglyphics

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Desert Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: August 02, 2014, 05:44:31 PM »
Since mine is going intl, my manny/iris is going to Chicago instead :P
Sugar, Spice and everything Feist!

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
« Reply #1348 on: August 02, 2014, 06:50:14 PM »
Apparently I have a package awaiting me at the post office. I wonder if it's my Manny and Iris. It hasn't updated from Bell Gardens still though.  :| Guess we shall see on Monday!

Need List | Sales List

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: August 02, 2014, 07:47:24 PM »

I wouldn't be worried yet. The package I sent to AJLareneg recently that was stuck in Bell Gardens said "departed Bell Gardens, CA" for four days before it finally updated again (the day it was delivered). And it didn't even have far to go since AJLareng lives in SoCal. Bell Gardens just sucks.

Thanks for letting me know!  I feel much better.  Though now I'm wondering what the point of tracking is if they don't actually tell you where the mail is at every stop.  I doubt my package has been permanently airborne for days. -_- 

Offline applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1350 on: August 03, 2014, 05:44:29 AM »

Same here suicidemilk!!  It's diving me crazy as they have been in Bell Gardens since the 30th:(

What is going on????

OK, SO LOTS OR US HAVE OUR DOLLS TIED UP AT BELL GARDENS IN CA!  If yours moves or gets delivered, please let me know.
Same here.  Mine hasn't updated yet and it's saying that the estimated arrival date is AUGUST 29th!!!  What???

What the heck!?? I haven't seen a delivery date pushed out that far before. 

Offline tuneful87

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: August 03, 2014, 06:20:21 AM »
Mine says it departed BG on Aug 1.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Team Briar Beauty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1352 on: August 03, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
Iris and Manny updated from departing Bell Gardens to arriving and departing a city about an hour away from me early this morning. Hopefully they'll appear in my porch early on this week.
:drac: Looking to buy MIB Sweet Screams Draculaura :drac:

Offline kaskurgi

• Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • ...Stuffs & Thingies Sims Blog
« Reply #1353 on: August 04, 2014, 09:31:07 AM »
Mine got here on Saturday michelle so yours may just randomly update/appear soon. My box was through hell and back it looks like so hopefully everyone had theirs packaged all nicely >.< My outer box is bent and dented and scuffed some but the inner box looks okay.

Need List | Sales List

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 04, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »
My Manny and Iris arrived today!!  Eeeeeeee I'm so thrilled with both of them! 
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 04, 2014, 06:59:26 PM »

So exciting!!

According to tracking, my Manny and Iris FINALLY left Bell Gardens and magically appeared in Philadelphia, about half an hour away.  Tomorrow for sure!!  Eiiie!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 04, 2014, 07:50:58 PM »
Well my Brother In-law tried to get me one off Matty Collectors since he has a subscription there. But they sold out in the matter of 30 seconds. Good thing i had a back up from my friend who went to comic con. The only down fall is that I'm paying her ebay prices unfortunately, but I rather pay them to her than an ebay seller.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:57:05 PM by SunnieBunny »

Offline Alatariel

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Glue-Seepage Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 04, 2014, 08:14:17 PM »

So exciting!!

According to tracking, my Manny and Iris FINALLY left Bell Gardens and magically appeared in Philadelphia, about half an hour away.  Tomorrow for sure!!  Eiiie!

Mine scanned in Greensboro today! :D At least it's the same state, so everyone else who is still waiting, I'm sure it will update soon. Man, I like free shipping, but parcel post is sooooooooo slow, especially considering a priority mail package from here will get to my friend in LA in 2 days!

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:08 PM »

What is going on????

Mine's sitting in Bell Gardens limbo as well. This location doesn't appear to have the best reputation online, so hopefully they start moving soon.

I know I'm late to this but one of my Cerise departed Bell Gardens on the 31st and then arrived today. My second Cerise departed there yesterday, so it should be a few more days. My Manny and Iris were shipped UPS, so they came really fast and were delivered on the 31st.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Mothra Stewart

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • It's a ghoul thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: August 05, 2014, 09:45:15 AM »
Well it's a good thing I opened a case when I had the chance against my non responsive seller. My dolls showed up today, only Manny and Iris. Uhh, I paid for a Cerise, dude! *grumbles* off to PayPal to update my case :\