collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 49
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[22] 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Fellow Collector  (Read 14845 times)

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
Re: Fellow Collector
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2014, 06:34:01 AM »
Haha, I am one of the most unsocial people you will ever meet, so even if i ever did find out another collector lived in my area, I'd probably run and hide anyway XD
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline Knightfire

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »
Would I answer the door? :biggrin:
I most of the time won't answer. Unless it's the cops or I know you. I almost got scammed By a magazine salesman...
But if we in a toy isle and you wanted to talk dolls. I wouldn't walk away. After I get comfortable with you (if the conversation lasted that long) I could talk you ear off... :P
Ha ha, this is me as well!

Offline Zapper

• Sheep in Werewolf's clothing
  • Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Monsterista
  • Secretary of Nagriculture
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2014, 01:44:35 PM »
So many shy people in this thread. If you'd live close to me I'd suddenly stand in front of your door and then what? :shifty:

I am ridiculously shy, and I actually like it when other people are like this; how else am I going to meet them? XD (As long as they're nice of course, haha, as I feel Zapper would be!) I really don't mind talking to or hanging out with people, but even my closest friends usually have to come to me and gently prod me out of my shell, first. ^^;

Aww, I have no problem making the first step. My online and my offline self are the same, I'd kick your butt nicely X)

So many shy people in this thread. If you'd live close to me I'd suddenly stand in front of your door and then what? :shifty:

I'd throw open the door and demand we go be fabulous immediately. It's the only way!

Guuurrrrl!
FOR TRADE! (Sig Toralei, Frostina Sprinkles, Bratzillaz Vampelina)

Offline ebmerc

• Champion of Love and Justice
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2014, 02:08:28 PM »

I'd throw open the door and demand we go be fabulous immediately. It's the only way!

Guuurrrrl!

Guuurrrlll this would be me while opening the door!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm the opposite. I get very worried about how I come across online as opposed to how I do in person. ^^; I'm always worried that something I type could be read wrong or come off poorly. In person I'm the gal who just waltzes on up to people and says, " Hello! How are you today? I love your shoes!"

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »

Guuurrrrl!

Guuurrrlll this would be me while opening the door!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm the opposite. I get very worried about how I come across online as opposed to how I do in person. ^^; I'm always worried that something I type could be read wrong or come off poorly. In person I'm the gal who just waltzes on up to people and says, " Hello! How are you today? I love your shoes!"
Embers, that is me too!!  I'm like "OHMEGARWDS HELLO THERE!!!!"  People would run away from me scared  :P
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Majesty

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2014, 04:40:59 PM »
I live in Rhode Island so I guess Michelle53 you and I are sort of close.   :biggrin:

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
I live in Rhode Island so I guess Michelle53 you and I are sort of close.   :biggrin:
There are so many of us in the New England area:)
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Majesty

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2014, 05:29:18 PM »

True, which is also awesome.  :cool:

Offline Crimson Kitty

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Pet Collector
  • Doll Lover Forever After!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2014, 05:46:54 PM »
Haha, im one of them Georgia Peaches :P Though I dont think there is a single other Georgian on here... Though I think Raye lives in Florida and Des lives in NC... ROAD TRIP! XD
(Profile Art Drawn By PuffPink)

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »
Haha, im one of them Georgia Peaches :P Though I dont think there is a single other Georgian on here... Though I think Raye lives in Florida and Des lives in NC... ROAD TRIP! XD
Yep! Just depends on which part of GA you're in, you may be closer to DES ^.^

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2014, 06:17:50 PM »

I'm pretty close to Rhode Island.  :)

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2014, 06:18:35 PM »

There are actually 3 of us in just RI.

I wonder if it was you who snagged the Save Frankie Jackson at the Post Road Walmart? HMMMM
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2014, 07:19:45 PM »
apanda0622 lives in Georgia and I used to. We actually had a class together in college but I didn't collect at the time. But then I saw a photo from a GA pony meetup and I was like "did we have a POLS 1101 class together?!"

Offline Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stone Cold Style
  • Duchess Fan! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2014, 05:54:35 AM »
I would love to meet a collector my age in my area!!! I have never meet another doll collector, pokemon collector, or hxc pony collector in my area closeby in the Frisco/Mckinney/Plano Texas area. I think most of the people who do own mlp, EAH, and MH in my area are kids! xD Never any adults in their early 20's. Sad because I live in a heavily populated area and have 0 luck. They must like to stay hidden or are quiet! 

I feel like people would freak out if they saw me IRL looking at dolls with my husband, I get told all the time I look 15-17 years old and confuse my husband with a possible older brother... like at work or at my old pokemon leauge T_T Its hard for me to make friends my age because I look so young people must not be interested in me and mistake me for an underage high schooler.

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

I'd love to find a fellow collector in my area, but there aren't many that I know of. I actually did discover another arena member who lives in my city, but we didn't really hit it off, I guess. Yet another time when I wish I lived closer to Austin. Oh well, it's cool either way. I've always got the arena!

*poke* you wouldnt happen to live in DFW would ya? xD Most people I talk to online are in Austin or Houston... too far away to meet up :(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 06:08:27 AM by Lightning Twirl »
"Screw diamonds, DOLLS are a girl's best friend!" ~me
Visit my instagram @sprinklecupcakepuff and Tumblr  http://lalasprinklecupcake.tumblr.com/ 

Offline Majesty

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2014, 06:36:47 AM »

There are actually 3 of us in just RI.

I wonder if it was you who snagged the Save Frankie Jackson at the Post Road Walmart? HMMMM

Nope, I usually don't go to post road.  I usually shop at the one on bald hill and my collection hasn't gotten that advanced.  I only have 13 Wishes Twyla, signature rerelease Abbey, original Draculaura, and Rochelle Goyle.  I want to start buying dolls from various series that I like now since I'm back into Monster High.  I keep passing up Catrine De Mew at Walmart but if I can find her I may have to get her.  I also want to try to get Elissabat.  She's sold out online I guess at Walmart.  I also need to buy Freaky Fusion and Frights Camera Action.  I watched 13 wishes on TV but never got around to buy it.  I also need to buy Ghouls Rule...I've seen it a dozen times but never bought it.

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2014, 07:23:37 AM »
I would love to meet a collector my age in my area!!! I have never meet another doll collector, pokemon collector, or hxc pony collector in my area closeby in the Frisco/Mckinney/Plano Texas area. I think most of the people who do own mlp, EAH, and MH in my area are kids! xD Never any adults in their early 20's. Sad because I live in a heavily populated area and have 0 luck. They must like to stay hidden or are quiet! 

I feel like people would freak out if they saw me IRL looking at dolls with my husband, I get told all the time I look 15-17 years old and confuse my husband with a possible older brother... like at work or at my old pokemon leauge T_T Its hard for me to make friends my age because I look so young people must not be interested in me and mistake me for an underage high schooler.

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

I'd love to find a fellow collector in my area, but there aren't many that I know of. I actually did discover another arena member who lives in my city, but we didn't really hit it off, I guess. Yet another time when I wish I lived closer to Austin. Oh well, it's cool either way. I've always got the arena!

*poke* you wouldnt happen to live in DFW would ya? xD Most people I talk to online are in Austin or Houston... too far away to meet up :(

As a matter of fact, I live in south Arlington. I am, however, in my early 30s so I'm not sure that qualifies me as same age as you. I don't feel like a full blown adult most of the time, though, if that counts.