collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Author Topic: AUSTRALIA: Australian Monster Sightings  (Read 61161 times)

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: AUSTRALIA: Australian Monster Sightings
« Reply #460 on: June 23, 2017, 02:06:53 AM »
Electrified has hit the Reject Shop for $10. Found Draculaura, Ari and Silvi at Miranda Fair today. They also have a bunch of Frightmares, but no price listed. $8 for the new basic dolls (no joint versions) and for select EAH dolls (moulded-on top basics).

Looks like we won't be getting electrified Twyla here then.
So many of the new dolls are not being stocked. Most of the final wave of pre-reboots didn't make it over, and only half of the post-reboot dolls seem to be stocked.

Basically, yeah. I'm still sad about not getting the Fierce Rockers.

Fierce Rockers is such a cool set. Wasted a lot of time looking for that.
We didn't get the wolf sports duo, the skating date, shriek wreck Goo, Freak du Chic Rochelle, the 5 pack with Invisi Billy, or the Boo York 3 pack.
Mattel, what are you doing??!

Are all the MH shelves in all the stores country wide getting smaller and smaller?
Dead things, Mikey! Dead things!!!

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #461 on: June 23, 2017, 04:04:40 AM »
Electrified has hit the Reject Shop for $10. Found Draculaura, Ari and Silvi at Miranda Fair today. They also have a bunch of Frightmares, but no price listed. $8 for the new basic dolls (no joint versions) and for select EAH dolls (moulded-on top basics).

So many of the new dolls are not being stocked. Most of the final wave of pre-reboots didn't make it over, and only half of the post-reboot dolls seem to be stocked.

We didn't get the wolf sports duo, the skating date, shriek wreck Goo, Freak du Chic Rochelle, the 5 pack with Invisi Billy, or the Boo York 3 pack.

Are all the MH shelves in all the stores country wide getting smaller and smaller?

They absolutely are getting smaller. I checked shops today with a friend, and TRU's MH section is now mostly Puppy/Kitty Surprise and plushies, Frozen,
 Shibajuku Girls, etc. There were only maybe two dozen dolls in total? Target is also tiny, and consists mostly of the hairstyling Frankie. Big W is getting canibalised by Barbie. And so on. The Reject Shop hasn't had stock in months, and is now getting Electrified (I assume leftover from Kmart at this point, since their shelves were utterly empty the last time I was there).

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2017, 07:47:13 PM »

They absolutely are getting smaller. I checked shops today with a friend, and TRU's MH section is now mostly Puppy/Kitty Surprise and plushies, Frozen,
 Shibajuku Girls, etc. There were only maybe two dozen dolls in total? Target is also tiny, and consists mostly of the hairstyling Frankie. Big W is getting canibalised by Barbie. And so on. The Reject Shop hasn't had stock in months, and is now getting Electrified (I assume leftover from Kmart at this point, since their shelves were utterly empty the last time I was there).

I went to Kmart Plenty Valley yesterday. There was no self space at all for Monster High, Ever After High or DC Super Hero Girls. The only Monster High doll I found was the basic fearleading Frankie and she was mixed in with the Disney dolls. It was really sad. :(

Offline Dludnerad

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: July 07, 2017, 10:49:55 AM »
Is Katana available in store yet?
Am not a supers fan, but i quite like her.

Offline susanstohelit3195

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: July 08, 2017, 06:44:18 PM »
Parramatta Toys R Us had the newest wave of Happy Places Shoppies, both single packs ($9) and welcome packs ($25). They also had DC Super Hero Girls Starfire ($35). They only Monster High dolls they had were Iris I <3 Fashion and the Nefera/Amanita 2 pack :(

Offline Cleoglyphics

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Desert Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: July 11, 2017, 06:54:21 AM »
I'm currently living in London atm and found 2 Frostina Sprinkles at Entertainer for 6 pounds and a few of the FdC Rochelles from 15 pounds at Poundland.

If any Aussies are looking for them, HMU.
Sugar, Spice and everything Feist!

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #466 on: September 05, 2017, 08:44:19 PM »
Stopped by Kmart last night at South Gate and noticed that they have the Shibajuku Girls and Shiba-Cuties still. The only other store I saw restocking these was Target at Miranda, so checking your local Kmarts if you're keen might be a good idea at the moment. They didn't have a sale on, but they had a lot of stock.

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #467 on: October 11, 2017, 10:18:39 PM »
Not technically Australia-only, but the Fierce Rockers 2Pack and 3Pack on Amazon both currently are allowing shipping to Australia (this hasn't been the case every other time I've checked, so it may be a recent change by the sellers, or on behalf of Amazon's warehouse, I'm not sure).

Also, a user on the FB group for Australia noted that ToyMate in Sydney is carrying Monster High releases as low as $8, including the Electrified Deluxe line which we haven't otherwise seen. I'm going to try and check them out sometime in the next week or two.

Offline Cleoglyphics

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Desert Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 18, 2018, 07:42:12 PM »
I've only recently come back from London to Australia, haven't had the time to look around much for new dolls (I really wanna check out Toymate tho), but it seems nowhere has any MH dolls left anymore, or if they do it's straggling stock. Best offering for any new dolls of interest would be amazon I guess.

Charlestown Square Myers in Newcastle had a bunch of Shoppies and some Kuu Kuu Harajuku tho

Offline Dludnerad

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 19, 2018, 06:02:35 AM »
I've only recently come back from London to Australia, haven't had the time to look around much for new dolls (I really wanna check out Toymate tho), but it seems nowhere has any MH dolls left anymore, or if they do it's straggling stock. Best offering for any new dolls of interest would be amazon I guess.

Charlestown Square Myers in Newcastle had a bunch of Shoppies and some Kuu Kuu Harajuku tho

The only MH doll I've seen in store lately was a lonely I heart Fashion Iris. Guess it's goodbye Monster High.

Offline Cleoglyphics

• MIB Signature Toralei
  • Desert Rider
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2018, 10:55:57 AM »
A shame, there are a few dolls I wanna get though (Treesa, Music Class Cleo, Ballerina Cleo and the Upcoming Hoodie Lala and Tea Party Lagoona + maybe Ari Antoinette), but I guess it would be online Int'l imports for those.

Apparently Toy Fair 2018 has put the cap on MH, saying it'll end after everything in the pipeline is cleared out

Offline Lhianneth

• Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #471 on: June 05, 2018, 01:49:37 AM »
Electrified Clawdeen and Twyla found at the Reject Shop in Miranda, NSW. There were a slew, so I imagine other RS locations will have them as well!