collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: What was the last MH thing you bought! part deux!  (Read 219135 times)

Offline Melissa

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
Re: What was the last MH thing you bought! part deux!
« Reply #800 on: January 05, 2015, 06:42:25 PM »
I found the DT Draculaura playset MIB yesterday at an indoor flea market place for $25! It's not something I ever planned on owning but seeing it for retail price 3 years after its release, I couldn't pass it up. The tape was even still in tact and everything, and Lala is still in her yawning pose.

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #801 on: January 05, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »
Went to a secluded shopping mall to pick up something from their JB HiFi, and decided to check out their Kmart and Target (WHICH WERE HUUUUUGE!). The Target had a massive selection compared to my local one, including ... a returned Threaderella. She had clearly been opened and returned, and was missing her diary, but everything else was intact and she only cost $16.40, so I snapped her up.

Also grabbed a Freaky Field Trip GiGi, because I adore her constellation-themed dress, a Sweet Screams Frankie, Art Class Draculaura (on clearance for $10) and the Mad Science Ghoulia/Cleo two-pack.

Offline MooChii

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: January 05, 2015, 10:38:51 PM »
Was sorting through things at my big Freddys (looking for Legacy Day Cerise Hood again... I WILL FIND YOU SOON) and found in the back a Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculara, and Twyla, so I snapped them up. Which means I got to find the others in this line though....

Offline psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: January 06, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »
I was at the thrift store and I found a Abby, she was nude except one ice boot. I also found a fresh water Lagoona, she was missing a arm, but Mattel is sending me a new doll since they didn't have any arms in stock. I am excited since Lagoona is so pretty with the color combo. I am always looking at the thrift store and was glad to spend 3 bucks for 2 dolls, Oh and there was a Novi star also in one of the bags.

Offline Oberon

• Freaky Fabulous
  • Geeky Just Got Fabulous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: January 06, 2015, 10:55:40 PM »
Just ordered the Scaris Cafe playset, I want the ornate table and chairs
Geeky Just Got Fabulous!

Offline itzelery

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Monster Hunter
  • you ought to be its
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: January 07, 2015, 12:12:01 AM »
made my final purchase until i have a steady income again and it was a phys dead ghoulia from ebay. aaah i'm so excited, i love that ghoulia so much! after this it's wait til i get paid, get a new job, or my tax return (if i get any at all that is) to buy any new dolls. i spent wayyy too much on dolls this past month.

Offline UNICORNjt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: January 07, 2015, 02:45:52 AM »
I was at the thrift store and I found a Abby, she was nude except one ice boot. I also found a fresh water Lagoona, she was missing a arm, but Mattel is sending me a new doll since they didn't have any arms in stock. I am excited since Lagoona is so pretty with the color combo. I am always looking at the thrift store and was glad to spend 3 bucks for 2 dolls, Oh and there was a Novi star also in one of the bags.

They're sending you a new doll from one you bought at the thrift store!?

How'd you haggle that!?

Offline Milly Bear

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Voltageous
  • Lobo Feroz
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: January 07, 2015, 11:04:53 AM »
Wydowna I love Fashion!! Whohooo!! :-)

Offline empirical

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • a morbid beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: January 07, 2015, 12:56:23 PM »

which novi star?
giant killer ants never wear hats

swagbucks referral link

Offline MooChii

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: January 07, 2015, 03:10:08 PM »
Got Holt Hyde Swim Class and Ghoul Spirit Slow Mo in the mail today <3 That makes three boy dolls that I own now

Offline Poster

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • Beeeee fliiiiies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: January 07, 2015, 05:37:55 PM »
Speaking of boy dolls... just brought Porter home! :D

Offline galaxy

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Sister Pack
  • Jason
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 07, 2015, 06:45:10 PM »
Swim Class Lagoona and Venus from Kmart

Offline Julesblue

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
    • Icebergsounds on tumblr!
« Reply #812 on: January 07, 2015, 06:57:14 PM »
I just won a Dance Class Gil Webber doll today on eBay, which is super exciting since he's my favorite of the guys. Before that, though was either a CAM witch dress (the yellow & black one), or a handmade outfit that I've got on my Lagoona doll right now.
~*My Want Lists*~
Have: Music Fest Venus, FCA! Honey, CB Abbey, Scaremester Clawdeen, DT Lagoona, Wydona, Sweet Screams Abbey, Sig Draculaura, DC Gil, Casta Fierce, River Styxx, Scaris Ghoulia, FCA! Elissabat, Scaris Abbey, FCA! Viperine, Haunted Twyla, Invisi Billy, Lorna, Art class Abbey, nude sig Rochelle, Scaremester Gigi, nude Scaris Skelita, nude CB Clawdeen
~*My tumblr!*~

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 07, 2015, 07:41:39 PM »
Just ordered Lorna and Marisol because I can't wait for them to show up in stores in my area!

Offline MooChii

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 07, 2015, 11:15:53 PM »
Got some more today on my way home from a party. Sports Ghoulia (so now I just need Toralai from that line), a sig Oppereta, a 13 Wishes Lagoona (so I think I have all of that line now but Gigi and the playsets). Then popped into a Target near my friends house to see if they had different stock than the one near mine, and snagged a Monster Exchange Lorna and Marisol

so including the two dolls I got in the mail today that makes... 7 dolls for todays haul.

EDIT: Woops typod. It wasnt a Sig Oppereta it was an I heart accessories one. Dunno where my mind was on that one.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:22:58 PM by MooChii »

Offline Julesblue

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
    • Icebergsounds on tumblr!
« Reply #815 on: January 08, 2015, 02:20:31 PM »
My boyfriend and I ended up going to Target today to spend a gift card I had gotten for Christmas. They were pretty picked over at the moment, so I didn't get the ghostly doll I wanted, AND the only Porter Geiss doll they had had really messed up hair (it looked like bits had been yanked on! :( ). We ended up leaving with a Scaremester Clawdeen, which is my first doll of her, and that brought our collection up to 9 dolls!

We were going to get Casta next, but she is cheaper at Justice right now because they're having a clearance sale. I wanted to get the most out of my Target gift card!
~*My Want Lists*~
Have: Music Fest Venus, FCA! Honey, CB Abbey, Scaremester Clawdeen, DT Lagoona, Wydona, Sweet Screams Abbey, Sig Draculaura, DC Gil, Casta Fierce, River Styxx, Scaris Ghoulia, FCA! Elissabat, Scaris Abbey, FCA! Viperine, Haunted Twyla, Invisi Billy, Lorna, Art class Abbey, nude sig Rochelle, Scaremester Gigi, nude Scaris Skelita, nude CB Clawdeen
~*My tumblr!*~

Offline shadowdreamer

• Create a Monster
  • ~Royally Rebel Monster!~
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 08, 2015, 04:50:00 PM »
Found Porter Geiss yesterday at Target! I was sooo happy! He has some wonky hair,but nothing a little brushing and washing won't fix. He is so cute! :D He is my second MH boy ever.
Royals,Rebels, Monsters, and Ghouls! ~https://www.facebook.com/shadowashleytoyreviews~https://www.youtube.com/user/booksmusicgodislife~

I HAVE SHOPKINS TO TRADE:Message me,and we will see if we can swap. Please US only..can't afford to do out of the country trades right now.

Offline monsterdanni

• First Wave Dead Tired
  • hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 08, 2015, 09:30:30 PM »
i went a little crazy last night and got me the zombie shake werecats pack, sweet screams Ghoulia and Draculaura, and FCA Operetta, thankfully they were all on sale!

Offline kurojaki

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 09, 2015, 03:27:16 AM »
My latest purchases:

Gloom and bloom from TRU.

Monster maker from ebay. I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet.

Offline sleepyowl

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #819 on: January 09, 2015, 02:31:43 PM »

TRU finally got in these. I got them for $11.88 each because I had $5 in rewards and then a coupon for 20% off clearance stuff which I guess those counted as.