collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 36
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Author Topic: CANADA: Canadian Sightings Thread!!  (Read 104584 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
CANADA: Canadian Sightings Thread!!
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:04:40 AM »
In case anyone is looking, all the new dolls are on Toys R Us Canada's webpage!  The two packs and everything!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:00:44 PM by hathorcat »
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
Canadian Sightings Thread!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:20:53 PM »
Thanks for the Heads Up!

Just ordered my Abbey and Heath 2 Packs, Yeay!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 11:31:29 AM by faunabay »

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
Canadian Sightings Thread!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
I think we need one of these here on the new forum! So, what has everyone found recently and where? ^_^

I haven't gone to TRU in a while since I blew all my doll money 'til July XD Last few times I was there, they were getting in GNO, 13 Wishes, PD2, and the Classroom 2-packs. I really want Music Festival, though--I suspect they may have them in by now, but have they been spotted anywhere other than TRU yet? I don't want to pay $24.99 for a slim-box doll. My Walmarts and Superstores have had nothing but old stock, though...

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
  • Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
Re: Canadian Sightings Thread!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 01:46:12 PM »
So glad you made this thread, I've also been thinking that we should have one.

All of the new dolls seem to be out here now, at least at TRU.  The Heath/Abbey packs sell out immediately though; I haven't even seen one in person yet.  The "basic" 13W are incredibly popular too, and I've only seen Lagoona from that case.

Every other store in town pretty much just has the old stuff.

Offline joey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 05:12:47 PM »
For those in Ontario, Toys Toys Toys just got the 13 wishes basics!  They had lots of Lagoona, Twyla and and a few Howleen at the one near me!  I've seen everything new on the shelves between the different TRUs near me.

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 09:26:00 AM »
ALL of the new stuff is now at my local TRU, including Abbey's bed & Frankie's vanity, new PD dolls, Music Festival, all the 13W stuff, classroom 2-packs, and GNO.  No Howleens on the shelf though, and the Heath/Abbey packs don't last more than, like, an hour after getting stocked.

NONE of the other stores in town have *any* of the new stuff.  Wth?

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 11:55:37 PM »
Anyone have any luck yet with finding new stuff at Walmart/Target/Superstore/etc? I'm itching for the MF dolls, but I still don't want to cave in to TRU prices for them!

Offline joey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
Anyone have any luck yet with finding new stuff at Walmart/Target/Superstore/etc? I'm itching for the MF dolls, but I still don't want to cave in to TRU prices for them!

The new stuff is popping up in Wal-Mart in Canada!

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2013, 12:43:28 AM »

The new stuff is popping up in Wal-Mart in Canada!

Awesome! Thanks, joey! I know where I'm headed ASAP...  :biggrin:

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 05:19:32 PM »
Saw GNO, Cleo and the Oasis, and the Classroom 2-packs at Walmart! The prices were around $5 lower than TRU. They didn't have much stock otherwise, so I'm hoping that on my next trip there'll be more new stuff, including Music Festival.

Anyone's Target opened up recently? Mine is set to next week! Y'all know where (and in which aisle) I'll be on opening day!  :biggrin:

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 08:08:25 AM »
Saw GNO, Cleo and the Oasis, and the Classroom 2-packs at Walmart! The prices were around $5 lower than TRU. They didn't have much stock otherwise, so I'm hoping that on my next trip there'll be more new stuff, including Music Festival.

Anyone's Target opened up recently? Mine is set to next week! Y'all know where (and in which aisle) I'll be on opening day!  :biggrin:

I still haven't seen any of the new stuff anywhere but TRU.

The Target here has been open for over a month now.  The only exciting things in the MH aisle are the Scary Tales, but they're so expensive!

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »
Target opened in my city today, and of course I scoped out the MH section! They had Scaris (including Jinafires and Skelitas), 13 Wishes basics (Gigi, Twyla and Freshie Lagoona, and I expect Howleen was or had been there too), 13 Wishes Haunt the Casbah, Cleo's Oasis, both Classroom 2-packs, Dance Class, Music Festival, Ghouls Night Out, and Picture Day (no Lagoona/Frankie/Operetta, though). Also the most recent single and deluxe fashion packs. Whew! How's everyone else's hunting going?

edit: Oh! And they had a tag for Scary Tales, on sale for $25-ish, but nothing on the shelf for now.

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 08:40:55 PM »
Wow Zombelina that store was packed with goodies!!!  I can't wait to see Gigi and the Heath/Abbey 2 pack!!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 10:48:29 PM »
Wow Zombelina that store was packed with goodies!!!  I can't wait to see Gigi and the Heath/Abbey 2 pack!!

I know! I'm sure my OMG-face was a sight to see! All that monstery goodness  :wow:

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2013, 04:12:46 PM »
So, it seems like we've gotten the 13W case w/ Twyla, but never the one with Howleen.  It's like they're doing it the opposite of the States.  Any other Canadians seen 13W Howleen in the store yet?

Offline joey

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
So, it seems like we've gotten the 13W case w/ Twyla, but never the one with Howleen.  It's like they're doing it the opposite of the States.  Any other Canadians seen 13W Howleen in the store yet?

Howleen is in both case assortments I'm pretty sure.  I've seen her in stores here in Toronto.

I also was thinking that we'll probably see the wave 2 case assortment at Winners and Marshalls like we did with wave 1!  What do you guys think?

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2013, 10:05:30 PM »
Yes, I *think* Howleen is in both case assortments. I think she's short-packed in the Gigi one, though? So if your stores are getting the Gigi case, the few Howleens may be flying off the shelves fast (she is just that adorable XD)

I also was thinking that we'll probably see the wave 2 case assortment at Winners and Marshalls like we did with wave 1!  What do you guys think?

You mean the Swim ghouls? I really hope so, but I feel a bit doubtful as the new three are supposedly Justice exclusive... I'm worried the arrangement with our stores has maybe changed since wave 1...  :( I'm sure going to be checking like mad for Rochelle, though!

Offline Zephusa

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Cupid sends her love~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »
My wal-mart here in BC is slowly trickling out the GNO dolls, no 13 wishes or PD yet :(
and my Target seems to currently be setting up new stock as it was tragically the most basic set up I saw to date.
the entire rack was full of Scaris Frankie and Draculaura.
a few Ghouls Alive/Ghouls Rule.
that's it.
Hopefully that means they are getting new stock soon!!
In other news, TRU has many HTC girls, I was lucky to snag a Gigi as she was the last one left.

Cleo/Ghoulia 2 pack was seen in Wal-mart :)
Do you have to make an appointment with a Psychic or do they already know you're coming?

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 10:11:57 AM »
Target has a bunch of MH on clearance right now.  CAM add-ons are $9, and CAM 2-packs are $15.  Ghouls Rule and PD were also on clearance.  Novis and Bratzillaz are also marked down.  Time for resets I guess! 

Howleen is in both case assortments I'm pretty sure.  I've seen her in stores here in Toronto.

Well, since there's neither Winners nor Marshalls here, I certainly won't be seeing them.  Can you guys tell me what other stores in Canada carried Wave 1 DT (I wasn't in Canada when they were released)?

Offline Zombelina

• Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
Target has a bunch of MH on clearance right now.  CAM add-ons are $9, and CAM 2-packs are $15.  Ghouls Rule and PD were also on clearance.  Novis and Bratzillaz are also marked down.  Time for resets I guess! 

Well, since there's neither Winners nor Marshalls here, I certainly won't be seeing them.  Can you guys tell me what other stores in Canada carried Wave 1 DT (I wasn't in Canada when they were released)?

Ooh, might need to make a pit stop at Target to check out the clearance-y goodness! And hooray for the reset!

Wave 1 DT was a widespread release, actually! Like DC/RM so it was at all the major stores. It seemed odd to me when they went to the "small retailers only" thing for Wave 2. I'm hoping DT3 will once again be everywhere, always good to have one (well, two! I need Spectra and Becca!) less thing to order from the States!