collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Funko  (Read 107895 times)

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Funko
« Reply #940 on: April 10, 2018, 07:15:48 PM »
So I really have no luck with finding chase figures (at least the ones I want) but I gotta find that chase Georgie with his severed arm! Anyone have any tips on finding chase figures? Also idk if this has been posted here yet, but a 10Ē Porg is coming to target and has a set date of 4/15 and a street date of 4/22 I think https://instagram.com/p/Bfq_7eehhOk/

Always check your Target, some Porgs are popping up!

A lot of people preorder before a Pop comes out, since the first shipments usually have chases.  But I've had no luck that way.  Stumbled across a few in the wild, but never ones I want.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but it would be great to find those really wanted chases, like Sub-Zero or Georgie, at store price.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #941 on: April 21, 2018, 02:51:45 PM »
Iíve been super excited for this pop but Iíve never seen it go for sale or pre-order? https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Pop-Movies-Collectible-Multicolor/dp/B07B1R2JFM

Did I just miss it? Is there any online store where I can get him for less than $40? Iíd rather not spend that much on a pop.

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 21, 2018, 03:01:17 PM »
Iíve been super excited for this pop but Iíve never seen it go for sale or pre-order? https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Pop-Movies-Collectible-Multicolor/dp/B07B1R2JFM

Did I just miss it? Is there any online store where I can get him for less than $40? Iíd rather not spend that much on a pop.
He's from the second IT wave, along with the one with the wrought iron through his head and the spider leg one.  They aren't officially released yet and will hit stores in May, though that Pennywise is Amazon exclusive.  Wrought Iron Pennywise is FYE exclusive, and the spider legs seems to be wide released.

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #943 on: April 21, 2018, 06:11:00 PM »

He's from the second IT wave, along with the one with the wrought iron through his head and the spider leg one.  They aren't officially released yet and will hit stores in May, though that Pennywise is Amazon exclusive.  Wrought Iron Pennywise is FYE exclusive, and the spider legs seems to be wide released.
I know heís from the upcoming wave but Iíve seen on Amazonís Q/A section of the listing that he went for sale for a bit and scalpers bought them all :/ Iím just wondering if heíll maybe get restocked or if heís forever sold out and eBay is the only option for penny and his finger-food

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 21, 2018, 08:15:57 PM »

I know heís from the upcoming wave but Iíve seen on Amazonís Q/A section of the listing that he went for sale for a bit and scalpers bought them all :/ Iím just wondering if heíll maybe get restocked or if heís forever sold out and eBay is the only option for penny and his finger-food
Don't worry about missing him, Amazon does multiple waves of releases.  Have you seen the Hot Topic movie moment?

Offline Evilunicorn

• Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #945 on: April 22, 2018, 10:04:46 AM »

Don't worry about missing him, Amazon does multiple waves of releases.  Have you seen the Hot Topic movie moment?
If its the Pennywise and Georgie then yes! It looks amazing!

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: April 22, 2018, 10:49:15 AM »

If its the Pennywise and Georgie then yes! It looks amazing!
Yes, I love it!  That's what a movie moment should be.  The Star Wars ones were nice, the Aladdin wasn't what I expected at all and kind of a bummer, but this one is the best one they've done!

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Monster Hunter
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: May 08, 2018, 06:34:18 AM »
Not sure where to put this, I think this is the right thread (but please correct me if I'm wrong).. this site has a list of all the TRU exclusive toys for this year (not just Funko's stuff) and lists where they're being sold instead; figured I might as well pass it on, in case anyone else here was waiting for unreleased TRU exclusives (I hope they release those exclusive NickToons blind boxes some other way..):

http://www.preternia.com/toys-r-us-2018-exclusives-tracking/

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: May 08, 2018, 06:56:47 AM »
Not sure where to put this, I think this is the right thread (but please correct me if I'm wrong).. this site has a list of all the TRU exclusive toys for this year (not just Funko's stuff) and lists where they're being sold instead; figured I might as well pass it on, in case anyone else here was waiting for unreleased TRU exclusives (I hope they release those exclusive NickToons blind boxes some other way..):

http://www.preternia.com/toys-r-us-2018-exclusives-tracking/

thanks for the link!  :)  I've heard King Aragorn is going to I think Barnes & Noble.  Though now I look again, I can't see where that is true or false. 

I'm also hearing that Flocked Grumpy Bear may go to either Hot Topic or Boxed Lunch.  And if I had to guess, Blue Eyes White Dragon would go to Gamestop.  The original announcement for Yu-Gi-Oh! Funkos was mentioned in an article with Yu-Gi-Oh! teaming with Gamestop, so I was always confused why it was at TRU in the first place. 

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: June 18, 2018, 11:52:27 AM »
Funko's started to make SDCC announcements.  Black Lady was confirmed, saw her on a rumored list.  That one's pretty darn painful.  :(

Offline Carrehz

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: June 19, 2018, 06:08:30 AM »
Funko's started to make SDCC announcements.  Black Lady was confirmed, saw her on a rumored list.  That one's pretty darn painful.  :(

Noooooo :(

Offline Claire85

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 19, 2018, 06:49:59 AM »
She doesnít have a numbered sticker though, so she will most likely be shared.
If I had to guess, probably shared with Hot Topic or Barnes and Noble.

Hot Tooic is usually the easy one; BN has been a bit screwy the past few cons.

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 19, 2018, 06:57:17 AM »
She doesnít have a numbered sticker though, so she will most likely be shared.
If I had to guess, probably shared with Hot Topic or Barnes and Noble.

Hot Tooic is usually the easy one; BN has been a bit screwy the past few cons.

I'm just hoping she'll be like the other Sailor Moon exclusives and not be hard to get.  Sailor V was, and still is really, pretty affordable.  But Black Lady is an iconic villain, so there's no telling.  I really feel for the DBZ people, gold Vegeta is Toy Tokyo exclusive, and they're worse than B&N.

Offline Carrehz

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 19, 2018, 03:10:28 PM »
Oh, that's hopeful, then. I think flocked CatDog from last year was the same (SDCC exclusive that showed up elsewhere, I mean).. At least, my local-ish Forbidden Planet got some of them in. So maybe the same'll happen with Black Lady. -crosses fingers-

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 20, 2018, 12:11:29 AM »
Oh, that's hopeful, then. I think flocked CatDog from last year was the same (SDCC exclusive that showed up elsewhere, I mean).. At least, my local-ish Forbidden Planet got some of them in. So maybe the same'll happen with Black Lady. -crosses fingers-

Forbidden Planet is VERY likely to get all the SDCC POP!s, they nearly always do. It might be a couple of months for some to show, but they DO show.

I'm slowly getting into BoJack Horseman from clips on Youtube (I don't have Netflix). I REALLY hope they do a POP! of Hollyhock, she's so precious!
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline Konzern

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 26, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »
Two of my favorite Looney Tunes characters were hit by the SDCC bomb, Pepe le Pew and Playboy Penguin.  Looney Tunes pops tend to hold a high value, so I don't expect either to be attainable.  I thought the leaked list with Black Lady and Olenna Tyrell were going to be the big ones. 

Other than those four, I haven't seen much others that appeal to me.  This seems like a big mixed bag of con exclusives.