collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 9
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: Funko  (Read 84541 times)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
Funko
« on: April 12, 2014, 05:22:32 PM »
Does anyone else collect these awesome little vinyl figures? I have quite a large collection, but sadly, most of them are in storage at the moment.

How many do you have? Do you collect specific series, or just characters you like? Which POP is your favorite? What upcoming POP's are you most looking forward to?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:20:04 AM by dxgirly »

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Team Briar Beauty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Funko POP's!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 05:31:40 PM »
I do! I have Pinkie Pie, Belle, Beast, Comic Con shiny Merida, and my very favorite is Bruce from Finding Nemo.

I still want to get Wolverine, Ariel, and Baloo

Who is your favorite, Nikki? Also, same question to anyone else who posts too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:drac: Looking to buy MIB Sweet Screams Draculaura :drac:

Offline magenta

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fashion Pack
  • don't dream it, be it
    • View Profile
    • Christina Articulates
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »
I love Pops! I have...a ton haha. I have Monsters University Mike and Sully, Maleficent, Ariel, Ursula, Dorothy, the Wicked Witch, a Flying Monkey, Loki, Thor, Hulk, Nightwing, Batgirl, Daryl and Carl from The Walking Dead, Sam and Dean from Supernatural, Pinkie and Let's Not Go There, Please? from MLP, Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang, Tinkerbell and Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. Plus my husband has nearly as many! We may have a problem...

My favourite of mine is probably Ursula!

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
I was trying to get my husband to collect (something) and I thought Pops! would be good. He has the two Gremlins, Sheldon and Amy from The Big Bang Theory, and then the four Big Bang Theory SDCC Star Trek figures.

He then turned around and bought me the He-Man/She-Ra set. ^.^

Offline Deareux

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Fearleader
  • The Great Catsby
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 07:01:53 PM »
I only have one.

Loki.

The one from the first Thor movie.

I have no regrets.

Offline catwater

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 08:27:36 PM »
My sisters got me a Cersei Lannister and a Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time!
Love 'em, they're so cute!
InstagramCustoms Thread ♦  EtsyTumblr!Flickr

Turquoise Overload by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 10:38:08 PM »
I have somewhere over 100, so it's really hard for me to pick a favorite..... I think right now I'm really liking my Flocked Bunny Pajama Ralphie from A Christmas Story. That's one of my favorite movies, and that scene is classic. haha

I'm really looking forward to the Bambi and new Beauty and The Beast POPs.... Lumiere especially!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:48:13 PM by dxgirly »

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 11:43:53 PM »
I adore these. I only have Spock from Star Trek (from hubby), Danerys from Game of Thrones (from Hubby), and blind box Ghost from Game of Thrones! I LOOOOVE them. I've actually made the collection choice, of colleting these instead of regular dolls, so I am trying my best not to add many dolls to my small doll collection... There is only one doll that I think I HAVE to have, and that will be it.

Hubby has Danerys from Game of Thrones, Drogo from Game of Thrones, Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones, Blind box Joffrey from Game of Thrones and blind box Tyrion from Game of Thrones.

I want the regular size Ghost from Game of thrones, The Hound from Game of Thrones, Orion Slave Girl from Star Trek, and of course some of the My Little Ponies, blind box Shaggydog....

There are a lot of others that I want, but don't really have a list written down yet.

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 12:58:59 AM »
I only have two.
A Blue Meanie, and Badzt Maru.
They are still in their boxes.
I'd probably buy more of them if the ones I liked were sold locally.
Dead things, Mikey! Dead things!!!

Offline Refuse to Dance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Isolt
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 11:04:07 AM »
I only have Gizmo from Gremlins
My Ghouls: Princess Isabella, Queen Mio, Mairin, Dione, CÚline, Ruin, Adabella, Smet, Lala, Morgance, Frankie, Caterine, Sophiane,Thaddeus, Clawd, Deuce, Roch,Abbey, Nixie, Cupid, Skelita,Serigala, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Miette, Mignonette, Elo´ne, Operetta, Robecca, Conwenna, Venus,Ghoulia, Lolita,Nephthys, Circe, Isolt, Ilona, Persephone, Hecate, Kesare, Triveni and more

Offline batsap

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Creeperific
  • Hooked on a feeling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 12:28:35 PM »
My sisters got me a Cersei Lannister and a Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time!

Aarrgh... I was in a store with a load of Game of Throne POPs today but they had no Cersei. I didn't even know there was one... There needs to be more Cersei love. She's so awesome.  :cry:
I was also highly tempted by a Harley Quinn one I saw.
All the figures are so adorable, I love looking at them all whenever I'm in a store that sells them them but I haven't got any yet as I don't have the space for them.

Offline Melissa

• Assistant Ghouls
  • Trade Count: (+51)
  • Gore-geous
  • Rochelle & Maddie fanatic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:22:02 PM »
I have a random smattering of characters I like: Belle & The Beast, Harley Quinn, Pinkie Pie, Sheldon Cooper, R2-D2, etc. I actually should figure out how many I have and make a wishlist for what don't. I don't always remember what I end up buying because usually when I see a POP!, I will get like 10 in my hands before my fiance makes me put 8 or 9 of them back. ^^;

Offline catwater

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 01:44:28 PM »

Aarrgh... I was in a store with a load of Game of Throne POPs today but they had no Cersei. I didn't even know there was one... There needs to be more Cersei love. She's so awesome.  :cry:
I agree!! Where's the Lannister love people? The one I have has some paint errors though, her belt is unpainted and there's a big scratch on her skirt, but I haven't really bothered taking her out of the packaging to fix it... Should probably get on that...
InstagramCustoms Thread ♦  EtsyTumblr!Flickr

Turquoise Overload by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 03:20:30 PM »
I have all the adventure time ones! I love BMO! I also have mike and sulley from monsters inc. I am trying to limit myself since I am running out of toy space :(
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Voltageous
  • Voltage!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toybox
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »
I have a few odds and ends of these: Zero from the Nightmare before Christmas, Disney Maleficient, and MLP Fluttershy.  I really want the exclusive metallic MLP RD, just need to order it before she's gone.   

Main Wishlist* Dolly Wishlist*LPS Wishlist*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone in Rocky Balboa. "Live long and prosper."

Offline NinaMarie

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy page
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 04:12:38 PM »
I have 1, Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty. I adore that man and his random sayings, I can take or leave anyone else. I saw his POP figure with those beady little eyes behind the big ol glasses and his favorite ice tea cup in hand, I had to have him. <3
I don't plan to really collect these but if I do get another it'll prob be Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones. He is my favorite character and after watching some interviews I sort of developed a bit of a crush on the actor :blush:

I got Darryl Dixon from Walking Dead for my sister.

Offline Zapper

• Sheep in Werewolf's clothing
  • Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Monsterista
  • Secretary of Nagriculture
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 04:40:23 PM »
I love them but they are too expensive for me :(
I'd love to own at least the little Gandalf (the one with the hat), but I'm afraid if I buy him I'll want the Giger Alien and Ace Ventura, too and then I'd already be collecting <__<

Edit: I have to correct myself. I don't want the Alien anymore as it is not the original design but the ugly Alien vs Predator thing. But while looking it up I saw that cute robot from Yo Gabba Gabba. Curses.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 11:18:02 AM by Zapper »
FOR TRADE! (Sig Toralei, Frostina Sprinkles, Bratzillaz Vampelina)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 07:54:22 PM »

I agree!! Where's the Lannister love people? The one I have has some paint errors though, her belt is unpainted and there's a big scratch on her skirt, but I haven't really bothered taking her out of the packaging to fix it... Should probably get on that...

The only good Lannister is Tyrion, the rest...are just terrible.

I have Castiel from Supernatural, Daenerys from Game of Thrones, and Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas.

If they ever make any for Doctor Who I will be all over that like you won't believe.

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 09:01:25 PM »
I really need to get mine displayed soon, or at least take some sort of inventory of them. I'm having a hard time remembering which ones I have and which ones I don't, since I bought a ton of them all in a very short period of time last year  ^^;

Oh well. I just bought Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory. I know I don't have her yet.  :)

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 03:07:13 AM »
I only have three. Sam and Dean from Supernatural and Han Solo. My wishlist is shortish:

Ash (Army of Darkness)
Judge Dredd
The Xenomorph
Castiel
Princess Leia
Doctor Whooves
Dj Pon3
Batman (comicbook version)
Harley Quinn
Garrus (MassEffect)