collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 52
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[22] 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: #4 - EAH Discussion Thread!  (Read 233666 times)

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Beast Friends
    • View Profile
#4 - EAH Discussion Thread!
« on: April 12, 2014, 05:13:43 PM »
I just checked through our threads, and it seems like we're at our fourth discussion thread already!

(Last thread here)

To get the discussing going:
How many dolls do you have right now?
Who is your favourite character/doll so far?
Which dolls are you looking for the most?

~

I have 8 dolls right now. I fell in love with Cupid, while unboxing her today. She's really pretty!

I'm really looking forward to Poppy, Holly and Duchess!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 05:42:00 PM by Melissa »

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: #4 - EAH Discussion Thread!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »
I want Holly with super long hair, but it styled so the hair doesn't tangle and get messed up. I really want to see her.

Yeah me too, that would be the ideal hairstyle to me!
I immediately thought of this:

THIS would be awesome!!!  I would LOVE if her hair was like this!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline WhiteHeather

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr: Teatime with Maddie
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 05:32:11 PM »
I just checked through our threads, and it seems like we're at our fourth discussion thread already!

To get the discussing going:
How many dolls do you have right now?
Who is your favourite character/doll so far?
Which dolls are you looking for the most?

~

I have 8 dolls right now. I fell in love with Cupid, while unboxing her today. She's really pretty!

I'm really looking forward to Poppy, Holly and Duchess!

I have 17 dolls right now (one of everything that's out except the new hat-tastic party dolls and I'm sure I'll get them once they are available at retail price). My favorite character is Maddie, but I think Cedar is my favorite doll so far. Cedar is my second favorite character too! I really love all the dolls though so it's pretty hard to pick a favorite! Prior to Cedar I listed Getting Fairest Maddie as my favorite. She's just so ridiculously cute!

I'm most looking forward to Lizzie and any other wonderland characters! Though I'm really looking forward to everything. I can't wait to see Holly and Poppy since we haven't even seen Holly in the show yet and only a blurry picture of Poppy in the background.

I do hope Holly has some long intricate braid. I want her hair to be super long, but I don't want it to get easily tangled.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Team Briar Beauty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 05:34:29 PM »
I have such high hopes for the O'Hair sisters. From the glimpses of Poppy, I like what we've seen so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:drac: Looking to buy MIB Sweet Screams Draculaura :drac:

Offline bewilderness

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Ponies and Monsters, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Camp Crafty
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »
So far I have Sig Apple, Sig Ashlynn and Hunter, Sig Maddie, Sig Cerise, LD Briar, and LD Raven.  I plan to get Cedar next but will probably wait till next month.  Favorite character...umm, Maddie.  Or Raven.  Tough choice.  Favorite doll...Hunter.  He's the best boy doll EVER.

I'm wondering if EAH will have characters from other books besides Alice in Wonderland.  Like maybe the Wizard of Oz.  And of course I would LOVE EAH dolls of Harry Potter characters but don't see that ever happening. 
Pony patches and MH & EAH sewing patterns on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddendoors
Blog: https://campcrafty.wordpress.com

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »
I can't wait to see the O'Hair sister.  I need some more dolls to buy because I've resorted to buying MH Fakies :blush:
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 06:35:33 PM »
I can't wait to see the O'Hair sister.  I need some more dolls to buy because I've resorted to buying MH Fakies :blush:

I adore you for this!

I've resorted to buy doubles and triples and then paying twice what these HT dolls were worth just that have them. I think EAH is about to have a tsunami of new dolls (well, for EAH standards) and I needed to get a headstart.

I have a spreadsheet of which EAH dolls I bought when and from where. According to that.... I have 25 EAH dolls!

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 06:40:23 PM »

I adore you for this!

I've resorted to buy doubles and triples and then paying twice what these HT dolls were worth just that have them. I think EAH is about to have a tsunami of new dolls (well, for EAH standards) and I needed to get a headstart.

I have a spreadsheet of which EAH dolls I bought when and from where. According to that.... I have 25 EAH dolls!
I adore you too sweetie!!  Seriously, I've bought waaaaaay too many fakies over the last few weeks.  Come on Mattel....bring on the new dolls!
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Resident Lagoona Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 06:41:23 PM »
I still need to buy Cupid. I was going to pick up another 2 Pack because it's on sale at Target, but my fiance had the car all day so I could go buy it and the sale ends today too. :cry:
-Bow Tie
:lag: :gil: In search of DotD Deuce's Rose and Glasses :deuce: :cleo:

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 06:44:53 PM »
I still need to buy Cupid. I was going to pick up another 2 Pack because it's on sale at Target, but my fiance had the car all day so I could go buy it and the sale ends today too. :cry:

It claims the sale ends today, but underneath that is a Price-Cut that goes into May for the same price. It's just the sale on ALL EAH dolls ends today, so Cupid wouldn't be on sale, but I'm almost certain (98%) that the 2-pack will still be that price tomorrow.

Offline Bow Tie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 06:47:38 PM »

It claims the sale ends today, but underneath that is a Price-Cut that goes into May for the same price. It's just the sale on ALL EAH dolls ends today, so Cupid wouldn't be on sale, but I'm almost certain (98%) that the 2-pack will still be that price tomorrow.

All right! That makes me feel better because I need another Ashlynn like you wouldn't believe! :ohyeah:
-Bow Tie

Offline catwater

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 07:27:20 PM »

All right! That makes me feel better because I need another Ashlynn like you wouldn't believe! :ohyeah:
The two-pack is also listed on Amazon for 21.99! And I'm pretty sure you can swing free shipping if you choose one of the slower options.
(I'd get it so I could keep one set for displaying and one for playing but I'm trying SO HARD to save space... and of course failing miserably, but what can you do?)

I was just going over my collection and I have all the sigs except Blondie and Cedar...
(Still debating on the GF collection--Briar is calling to me, but if I get one I'll want to get them all...) Can't wait for more Sig releases!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:30:01 PM by catwater »
InstagramCustoms Thread ♦  EtsyTumblr!Flickr

Turquoise Overload by Claire Atwater, on Flickr

Offline Knightfire

• Monsterista
    • View Profile
    • Growing Up is for Quitters
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 07:30:27 PM »
Wow, that's a great price on the Huntlynn pack.

Offline Bow Tie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 07:30:42 PM »

The two-pack is also listed on Amazon for 21.99! And I'm pretty sure you can swing free shipping if you choose one of the slower options.
(I'd get it but I'm trying SO HARD to save space... and of course failing miserably, but what can you do?)

I was just going over my collection and I have all the sigs except Blondie and Cedar...
Still debating on the GF collection--Briar is calling to me, but if I get one I'll want to get them all...) Can't wait for more Sig releases!

Post Merge: April 12, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

(I'd get it so I could keep one set for displaying and one for playing but I'm trying SO HARD to save space... and of course failing miserably, but what can you do?)

Still debating on the GF collection--Briar is calling to me, but if I get one I'll want to get them all...) Can't wait for more Sig releases!
Really!? Well, if they aren't on sale at Target after today, then I'll grab them from there and probably grab Cupid while I'm at it to make it for free shipping.

As for sigs, I'm only missing Cupid, Raven and Apple. I may just pick up Raven and Apple to have a complete sig collection before they start disappearing! :lol:

Edit: Oops! Just bought Sig Apple, Sig Raven, and Sig Cupid on Amazon for $14 each. :lol:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:35:59 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 07:46:49 PM »
I'm trying super hard to ignore the GF line on Amazon for $13.99.  I don't have room for EAH.  I keep buying them though :rolleyes:  If the price is right, heck with not having room, right?

I finally found MY Cerise yesterday:)  I've been looking for the silver dotted lip one for awhile now.  I hope I don't regret not getting a "first edition."  She is quite unique looking.  The one I've been waiting for looks like everyone else.  I can't believe how torn I am about this doll's FACE XD 

Offline catwater

• Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 07:47:50 PM »
Edit: Oops! Just bought Sig Apple, Sig Raven, and Sig Cupid on Amazon for $14 each. :lol:

Lol, I did the same thing with Cupid. One minute I was just browsing, the next thing I know, she hopped into my basket and flew over here!!

Offline Bow Tie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 07:54:08 PM »

Lol, I did the same thing with Cupid. One minute I was just browsing, the next thing I know, she hopped into my basket and flew over here!!
I decided to check Amazon just for funsies to see if the dolls were on sale. Apple and Raven were instantly thrown into my basket and since I was only $7 away from getting free shipping I threw Cupid in there too. Now I'll have a complete Sig collection. Haha!
-Bow Tie

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »
I might have just ordered LD Apple, GF Apple, and the Fainting Couch on Amazon.  Seeing Raye's HP Apple made me fall completely for her dolls.

Offline catwater

• Call me Claire.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »
I might have just ordered LD Apple, GF Apple, and the Fainting Couch on Amazon.  Seeing Raye's HP Apple made me fall completely for her dolls.
I didn't expect to fall in love with Apple's design and character, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't!

I'm trying SO HARD to resist buying new dolls until May... I don't have any space to store them in my dorm, and have to lug all my stuff back to my parent's house in two weeks!!
UGH Amazon! Why'd you have to put everything on sale NOW?

Offline Bow Tie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 08:03:09 PM »
I didn't expect to fall in love with Apple's design and character, but I'd be lying if I said I haven't!

I'm trying SO HARD to resist buying new dolls until May... I don't have any space to store them in my dorm, and have to lug all my stuff back to my parent's house in two weeks!!
UGH Amazon! Why'd you have to put everything on sale NOW?
I have no room either. Most of my dolls that aren't Lagoona and Cleo are lying in my nightstand drawer, but my fiance and I will hopefully be picking up a new bookshelf so I can add all of my lovelies to them!

Oh no! I know that feeling though because I bought designer Disney dolls the weeks before and week of moving into my apartment. Oh man.
-Bow Tie