collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Color-Me-Creepy lab, is it on clearance anywhere?  (Read 1377 times)

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Color-Me-Creepy lab, is it on clearance anywhere?
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
I've found it pretty cheap on amazon and ebay but I was wondering if anyone had seen it cheap at secondary stores like TJMaxx or in the clearance aisles of walmart or kmart (I already checked Target).

Its about 30$ shipped and I'm just wondering if its been clearanced any cheaper than that at brick and mortar stores

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
Re: Color-Me-Creepy lab, is it on clearance anywhere?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
I've found it pretty cheap on amazon and ebay but I was wondering if anyone had seen it cheap at secondary stores like TJMaxx or in the clearance aisles of walmart or kmart (I already checked Target).

Its about 30$ shipped and I'm just wondering if its been clearanced any cheaper than that at brick and mortar stores

I got mine at Target for $11.68. I'm afraid I haven't seen it anywhere other than that, though. Sorry. :/

Offline jillyson

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Avi from MH Scream Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 04:28:51 PM »
That's a good price! I haven't even seen the old Lab go that low! (and I've been watching for it)

The new CMC Lab is still $30-$40 everywhere around me.

Offline Compulsive Collector

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
    • Compulsive Collector
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 07:49:59 AM »
I got the older one for $15 for my niece during one of Kmart's half-off clearance toys sales last year, and I bought two of the Color Me Creepy Design Chamber sets for $11.26 each at Target last weekend. I've only seen that price at one of our Target stores (there are sixteen locations here), so it doesn't seem to be a company-wide thing. After I purchased those, they received another full case and stuck them in the clearance aisle at the same price. They were gone within a day or two, and there is still a full-price shelf tag for the set in the Monster High section. I couldn't help wondering if perhaps an employee at that store thought there was something wrong with them due to the color changes in the packaging. The winter weather is causing them to change, whether it's from sitting in a cold warehouse or in the back of a truck, and the boxes had "as-is" stickers over the barcodes.

Offline OMGitsaLisa

• Trade Count: (+26)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
I got the older one for $15 for my niece during one of Kmart's half-off clearance toys sales last year, and I bought two of the Color Me Creepy Design Chamber sets for $11.26 each at Target last weekend. I've only seen that price at one of our Target stores (there are sixteen locations here), so it doesn't seem to be a company-wide thing. After I purchased those, they received another full case and stuck them in the clearance aisle at the same price. They were gone within a day or two, and there is still a full-price shelf tag for the set in the Monster High section. I couldn't help wondering if perhaps an employee at that store thought there was something wrong with them due to the color changes in the packaging. The winter weather is causing them to change, whether it's from sitting in a cold warehouse or in the back of a truck, and the boxes had "as-is" stickers over the barcodes.

That's exactly how it was at my Target (and only the one right by me). They had probably a dozen of the sets marked like that, plus clearanced DJ and Oasis sets, but those weren't marked as-is. I don't think there are any still there, though. That was like a week or two ago.

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »
WELL I broke down and bought mine for 23$ off of ebay plus 5$ shipped...more than i wanted to spend, but still less than the retail 40$ and it was the last of the CMC stuff i needed so...

....yeah I am not a patient man :annoyed: :blush: :P

Offline bscfan82

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Creative Kitty
  • Happiness comes from within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 04:13:10 PM »
My target had them in the clearance aisle but they were regular price...maybe they missed a matk down? Though I got 13 wishes spectra for $11.98
I am searching for SDCC Scarah Screams and Hoo Dude, Also in search of SDCC Manny Taur and Iris Clops!

Offline Eternity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 08:36:45 AM »
I have to hunt my Targets now! Damn you snow storm! I've wanted that lab since I saw it in the upcoming list, but couldn't justify the price. I did hunt the clearance aisles a couple nights ago, but the only thing I came away with was a $7.50 Catty Noir.

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+152)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 03:08:00 PM »
People in my area must love Clearance.  There was nothing MH on the Clearance shelf.  Catty, Spectra and Cleo's sets, and the Scaris sets are all gone from the store.

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 06:21:42 PM »
People in my area must love Clearance.  There was nothing MH on the Clearance shelf.  Catty, Spectra and Cleo's sets, and the Scaris sets are all gone from the store.

It's the opposite here, all of that stuff is still on the shelf at regular price :annoyed:

Offline jillyson

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Avi from MH Scream Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 09:06:01 PM »
I price checked it at Walmart today, and they actually RAISED the price of the original tattoo-like lab - $40!

Nothing but HtC Abbey, DDG Goona, and all the playsets on their shelves, and not a single item marked down. Even the Coffin Bean is full price.   :|