collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 62
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

November 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Author Topic: biglots rebate issues -- Resolved :)  (Read 3627 times)

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
    • Carol Phillips Art -  Fantasy Fine Art , Illustration and design
biglots rebate issues -- Resolved :)
« on: November 19, 2013, 04:32:27 AM »
 hi everyone,  this forum is great so i thought i'd ask about this here.

Having issues with the big lots rebate...Long story short, i got 2 dolls at big lots DT  spectra and DT lagoona wave 3.   i bought them there because i wanted to get the rebate deal.  welli really wanted spectra too!
 anyway, i went online filled out all the forms  printed it out and mailed it in with  my upc codes and receipt.

A few days later,  i get in the mail  my  form and a note saying " we are sorry , your mail was damaged and  ty for using usps!"  :annoyed:
 great , this must mean my rebate stuff was destroyed!!!  ugh..  so irritating!

So i contact my POST office, they confirm stuff was probably  destroyed in their machine, and  the rest thrown away!!  So i contact mattel,  and they tell me , that even though i took photos of all my rebate stuff ( receipt,upc, etc)  before i mailed it and   have proof that my mail was destroyed by my great Post Office .. well sorry you are out of luck because  rebates have certain rules and they cannot help me.. at all.. no way  no how ! :( but of course they encourage me to go by  20$ more in dolls at biglots so i can get in on this deal. :annoyed:

So now i am sad, cuz i really wanted  one of those cam packs.

So now i come to this forum to ask a favor of any of  you and see if you could help me out??

you see,   If some one could send me the upcs from a DT wave 3 spectra and DT wave 3 lagoona box, i could re- mail in my rebate.. I was hoping maybe some one on here still had the boxes of these dolls,  and maybe didn't buy at big lots  thus able to share with me??

i think all the dolls have the same code right? as long as it is the  same doll? i think i can get another receipt from my big lots.  then i could re send in my rebate, and get the set.

I could possibly give a few dolly clothing or accessory items.. i don't have alot of that stuff as my dolls are MIB. Or if you collect the boxes, i have ALOT of doll boxes from the dolls  i have deboxed..  I have like DT wave 1 boxes,  DL gloom beach a few older ones and some newer  boxes.

Please let me know if you can help! TY!
 included pic of my  post envelope and the  info they sent back along with the 2 dolls i bought 1 of whom was already deboxed.

a short list of trade items  i have for trade helping me out:

blue cam torso
rochelle pet gryffin
clawdeens soccer shoes
 ss ghoulia stock ( swimsuit wrap)
 rochelles purse
 cam witch dress ( black and yellow one)
dt abbey shoes and icecream
some misc MH jewlery  acessories earrings and such..

Updating to say, if you don't like those  trade options, i could trade something   from one of the cam packs if  all goes through..  - dress, shoes, wig?  idk something for your time and helping me.

[Gonna move this to for trades for your, best of luck, Diamond]
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:47:35 PM by mistic_imp »

Offline jillyson

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Avi from MH Scream Queen
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues :( can you help??
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:02:49 AM »
That's terrible that you have all the proof and they still won't help you!  I mailed mine off just this morning - I hope everything will be OK!

I don't have any other dolls that Big Lots carries myself, but the receipt would have to match the cost of the item. My receipt shows the same numbers and cost for both my DT Spectra and DT Robecca:

810112612 @ $12.00/ea

Both UPC's have different numbers from that and from each other, so I'm not sure what that means.

Since you have to send the original receipt, you wouldn't be able to return what you bought.  I don't think you're going to be able getting around buying another $20 worth of items to get your CAM - at which point it would be just as much to buy the CAM yourself.  :(

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues :( can you help??
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 11:07:24 AM »
 I kNOW it sucks!!  I am totally bummed.. i can't belive my P.O did this to me LOL well  i think i can get a reprint of the recipt from big lots .. I haven't asked yet, but i  put the info under my rewards, so i think if i go to the store i bought from i can get the recipt..

on my recipt it said both dolls i bought are the same # as well..
  it lists:

Monster high doll
810113072  1@12.00

honestly i think if i just had the UPC codes for spectra and lagoona  i could resend and get the rebate.  I THINK  each doll has its own UPC # for that doll but it is the same on each doll..

i checked my DC howleen  because i currently have 2 and  both upc #s were the same.

i don't know which was which but  the upc # for my dolls were:

7 46775 27279
7 46775  27281

so if any one out there can help me out i'd really appriciate it!  I was soo hoping to get the blob / ice set ( but honestly happy with any  i know we didn't get to pick  )
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 11:09:41 AM by mistic_imp »

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues :( can you help?? i need 2 DT3 UPCS!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 07:24:30 AM »
hi everyone,  this forum is great so i thought i'd ask about this here.

Having issues with the big lots rebate...Long story short, i got 2 dolls at big lots DT  spectra and DT lagoona wave 3.   i bought them there because i wanted to get the rebate deal.  welli really wanted spectra too!
 anyway, i went online filled out all the forms  printed it out and mailed it in with  my upc codes and receipt.

A few days later,  i get in the mail  my  form and a note saying " we are sorry , your mail was damaged and  ty for using usps!"  :annoyed:
 great , this must mean my rebate stuff was destroyed!!!  ugh..  so irritating!

So i contact my POST office, they confirm stuff was probably  destroyed in their machine, and  the rest thrown away!!  So i contact mattel,  and they tell me , that even though i took photos of all my rebate stuff ( receipt,upc, etc)  before i mailed it and   have proof that my mail was destroyed by my great Post Office .. well sorry you are out of luck because  rebates have certain rules and they cannot help me.. at all.. no way  no how ! :( but of course they encourage me to go by  20$ more in dolls at biglots so i can get in on this deal. :annoyed:

So now i am sad, cuz i really wanted  one of those cam packs.

So now i come to this forum to ask a favor of any of  you and see if you could help me out??

you see,   If some one could send me the upcs from a DT wave 3 spectra and DT wave 3 lagoona box, i could re- mail in my rebate.. I was hoping maybe some one on here still had the boxes of these dolls,  and maybe didn't buy at big lots  thus able to share with me??

i think all the dolls have the same code right? as long as it is the  same doll? i think i can get another receipt from my big lots.  then i could re send in my rebate, and get the set.

I could possibly give a few dolly clothing or accessory items.. i don't have alot of that stuff as my dolls are MIB. Or if you collect the boxes, i have ALOT of doll boxes from the dolls  i have deboxed..  I have like DT wave 1 boxes,  DL gloom beach a few older ones and some newer  boxes.

Please let me know if you can help! TY!
 included pic of my  post envelope and the  info they sent back along with the 2 dolls i bought 1 of whom was already deboxed.

a short list of trade items  i have for trade helping me out:

blue cam torso
rochelle pet gryffin
clawdeens soccer shoes
 ss ghoulia stock ( swimsuit wrap)
 rochelles purse
 cam witch dress ( black and yellow one)
dt abbey shoes and icecream
some misc MH jewlery  acessories earrings and such..

Updating to say, if you don't like those  trade options, i could trade something   from one of the cam packs if  all goes through..  - dress, shoes, wig?  idk something for your time and helping me.

[Gonna move this to for trades for your, best of luck, Diamond]

I have the box for my DT3 spectra, and you're welcome to the UPC.  I purchased her at Magic Mart, not sure if that matters?  Do you need me to mail you the actual UPC, or you just need the number?

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 09:36:10 AM »
really??   wow thatwould be awesome. I think i just need the Actual UPC mailed to me.   If i can find the 2 upc codes. i think i can take care of the recipt.. I'll have to go beg at my big lots, but i think they should be able to do something for me.

i'll PM u details.

Offline mstwilight

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 03:06:30 PM »
Good luck! I wish I could help but I am a (crazy) box collector. And let me tell you... I am NOT happy that they need us to cut up the boxes of our dolls. These are collectibles not cereal boxes. lol

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 04:58:43 PM »
 thanks! i understand! I am a in box collector mostly , and i keep all the boxes  of the ones i debox ( accept cams) because i LOVE the box art!
 I hate that they make us  deface the box by cutting out original upc codes too , but i guess they have " special rules"  ugh!

anyway.. looks like 1  upc down! now i just  need DT3 lagoonas.. TY octocorn for your help!

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues :( can you help?? i need GOONA DT3 UPC!!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 01:32:38 PM »
BUMPING STILL LOOKIN' FOR  GONNA UPC!

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues :( can you help?? i need GOONA DT3 UPC!!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 07:47:07 PM »
resolved!! I sent my rebate into mattle.. lets hope that  i can get my rebate dollies :)

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: biglots rebate issues -- Resolved :)
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 12:31:12 AM »
Very cool!  I'm glad it looks like it's worked out for you!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 10:05:08 PM »
thanks! I'll update once again if i actually get them LOL lets hope the post office doesn't shred my rebate documents this time!

Offline jillyson

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Avi from MH Scream Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 07:55:54 AM »
Oh I'm so glad to see this! Good luck!

Offline mistic_imp

• Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
oh just want to update and say i got sipping notice today for my rebate cam pack!!! I am excited to see which i end up with!  Thanks all so much for helping me out!! :)

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 01:52:24 PM »
Oh that is just awesome mistic imp!!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies