collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: EAH thread  (Read 275753 times)

Offline Zapper

• Sheep in Werewolf's clothing
  • Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Monsterista
  • Secretary of Nagriculture
    • View Profile
Re: EAH thread
« Reply #880 on: July 06, 2013, 03:12:47 PM »
So just started watch the EAH eps and found my 2 random background characters, that will never be made into dolls, to like.... XD

Figure the girl is Boo Peep's kid.
Not sure about the boy though.

I'm pretty sure Bo will one day be made into a doll. Her design is way too elaborate to just be a backgrounder. Notice how the other BG girls are very obscure. It's not easy to tell which fairy tale they represent, but Bo is obvious. She also got some lines already and she is often shown with her sheep. I'm pretty sure she will get a doll eventually :)

As for the boy (don't know why but to me he is simply "the boy who cried wolf" *g*) - he doesn't share the generic guy mold, so I guess the three pigs will get dolls before he does XD

But my fingers are SO crossed for Bo. I love her cotton candy colors and little "ears" <3
FOR TRADE! (Sig Toralei, Frostina Sprinkles, Bratzillaz Vampelina)

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 06, 2013, 03:16:14 PM »
Still no dolls here. I went in and checked again today before work, even though they said they'd call me.  :redface:

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #883 on: July 06, 2013, 03:54:18 PM »
Congrats everybody who's found them! Seconding the Please Keep Spamming Us With Pics! It will sustain me through the wait until Canada gets 'em!

I'm pretty sure Bo will one day be made into a doll. Her design is way too elaborate to just be a backgrounder. Notice how the other BG girls are very obscure. It's not easy to tell which fairy tale they represent, but Bo is obvious. She also got some lines already and she is often shown with her sheep. I'm pretty sure she will get a doll eventually :)
But my fingers are SO crossed for Bo. I love her cotton candy colors and little "ears" <3

Yessss. I think it's pretty likely she will get doll'd for these reasons. And if not, SAD PANDA.

yes there is, and in wave 1.5 there will be Cerise Hood and Daring Charming ^^

Here the Ashlynn dress, she's so pretty *-*

Ooh, where did you find out that Cerise and Daring will be next? I know the Ashlynn/Hunter 2-pack and the Legacy Day Apple/Briar/Raven were on spielzeug-schuette.de but I can't even seem to find the Ever After High page on there now  ^^;

Offline picklepud

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile

Offline nodesire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 06, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »
Been lurking here for a while. I love all the pictures. Congrats to those who have found them. I just bought all four off Ebay for a pretty good price so I'm happy.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
  • SPRINKLES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 06, 2013, 05:57:47 PM »
spielzeug-schuette took down their EAH preorder page. :|
I wonder if that is a good (earlier release/just around the corner) or a bad (NO EU release this year after all) sign - I did get no mail regarding my preorder for Maddie being canceled/delayed yet, tho.. so maybe they ARE just reworking the page for an unexpectedly early release. *fingers crossed*
Hey! I'm looking for the GNO 4-Pack and SC Rochelle. Please PM me if you think you can help- THANKS! <3

Offline Emily The Strange

• Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 06, 2013, 06:34:14 PM »
I feel like Bo is WAY too complex to be a doll-less backgrounder. But of course I may be biased, I really want her. :annoyed:

Offline Angelkitty21

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
    • Mistakenolive's Wall o' Stuff on Tumblr
« Reply #888 on: July 06, 2013, 07:41:17 PM »

He's the Little Dutch Boy. You know, the one that put his finger in the dike.
♥♡♥

Offline Cwk123

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 06, 2013, 08:36:27 PM »
Bought 3 of the girls at Justice today! I didnt get Briar...may get her down the line. Raven is my fave, I think :-)

Offline heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 06, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »
Fauna I've devoured your pic spam over and over, just love it..

Ashlynn's drfess is Gord! I think she's going to be a fave!

Offline Zapper

• Sheep in Werewolf's clothing
  • Monster High Arena
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Monsterista
  • Secretary of Nagriculture
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 06, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »
spielzeug-schuette took down their EAH preorder page. :|
I wonder if that is a good (earlier release/just around the corner) or a bad (NO EU release this year after all) sign - I did get no mail regarding my preorder for Maddie being canceled/delayed yet, tho.. so maybe they ARE just reworking the page for an unexpectedly early release. *fingers crossed*

They did confirm my pre-order and so far I haven't received a cancellation or anything. Early release would be awesome! *helps with the finger crossing*

For the boy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Brinker,_or_The_Silver_Skates#Popular_culture:_the_legend_of_the_boy_and_the_dike

WOW I'm stupid. Now his scene with the water hitting him makes much more sense XD
FOR TRADE! (Sig Toralei, Frostina Sprinkles, Bratzillaz Vampelina)

Offline rosierjay

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff
« Reply #892 on: July 06, 2013, 10:32:55 PM »
i thought he was henry. with the bucket. that does make more sense. and it's cool to see they are really working to get some awesome characters.

Offline sakuralu

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 06, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »

Ooh, where did you find out that Cerise and Daring will be next? I know the Ashlynn/Hunter 2-pack and the Legacy Day Apple/Briar/Raven were on spielzeug-schuette.de but I can't even seem to find the Ever After High page on there now  ^^;

by a man who works in Mattel

so some people after that have said that cerise and daring will be a 2-pack but I don't believe it, I think it's not logical since they're not a couple

Offline DoomBunnies

• MIB Signature Lagoona
  • Wobbuffet dance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 07, 2013, 12:07:01 AM »
Man. I'm on the fence between can't wait/ wouldn't mind waiting forever for these girls to end up in normal stores (Justice always makes me feel like a kreepy perv, with a the tween miniskirts and such). The more I see pictures of the dolls, the more... vacant, and empty their faces seem. I love how expressive the MH girls all are, but so far these gals just seem empty, like every other doll in expression.

So, I'll need to see them in person to decide if I want them or not.

Post Merge: July 07, 2013, 12:09:03 AM

I'm also confused by how many people didn't immediately recognize him as the boy at the dyke. I knew him right off. Mind, I also just enjoy the word dyke, and it's a story I've always known rather well/recognize when parodied.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:09:03 AM by DoomBunnies »
He who serves two masters lies to one...

Offline SajiNoKami

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 07, 2013, 12:20:03 AM »
Oh I hope they sell Bo! Do the big fluffy shirt and all. I love her color scheme.
And she needs sheep, not the small plastic pets, but big fluffy ones with plastic cores.
Similar to the Barbie dogs from back in the day.

For the boy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Brinker,_or_The_Silver_Skates#Popular_culture:_the_legend_of_the_boy_and_the_dike
Oh neat! Thanks!
I wonder what name they will give him.

For the boy:
TBH I really don't know my fairy tales at all.
Never had them read to me, except maybe 3 pigs.
I just know the basics and the story of the little mermaid, the true ending.
Haven't even seen all the Disney ones
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:29:28 AM by SajiNoKami »

Offline dxgirly

• Pullip Junkie
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Cleo & Deuce 2-Pack
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 07, 2013, 12:42:03 AM »
I wonder what kind of head/face molds they'll have with the boys. The large, round faces look good with the girls, but boys.... idk. I just can't picture it.

Hey! I'm Nikki! <3 Check Out My Youtube Toy Channel, My BJD Channel and My Gaming Channel 

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #897 on: July 07, 2013, 01:59:14 AM »
by a man who works in Mattel

so some people after that have said that cerise and daring will be a 2-pack but I don't believe it, I think it's not logical since they're not a couple

Awesoooome  :biggrin: Yeah, that would be weird if they were in a 2-pack. I really just want Cerise, but Daring is so hilarious that I don't suppose I'd mind getting him... XD

I wonder what kind of head/face molds they'll have with the boys. The large, round faces look good with the girls, but boys.... idk. I just can't picture it.

Me neither! I hope at LEAST the Ashlynn/Hunter 2-pack will be shown at SDCC, I'm so curious!

Offline Sakuya

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
  • Artist for hire!
    • View Profile
    • Sakuya's DA
« Reply #898 on: July 07, 2013, 04:38:49 AM »

So, I'll need to see them in person to decide if I want them or not.

Post Merge: July 07, 2013, 12:09:03 AM

I'm also confused by how many people didn't immediately recognize him as the boy at the dyke. I knew him right off. Mind, I also just enjoy the word dyke, and it's a story I've always known rather well/recognize when parodied.

I think thats because that tale is not very popular/well known...I only seen that tale in the form of a disney short that features Pluto and it was a very long time since I saw it so I was clueless to who that boy was the child of too.

But I kinda like that they bring along less popular tales too, it makes it more fun as one can read and do research for fairy tales and other stories. Often one ignores fairy tales because one think they are for children  but with a bit of digging one can find that they are interesting for adults too. After all, the first fairy tale versions were much more adult and "grimm"! XD Excuse the pun!
Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
In the mood for clawsome art?
Im always available for commissions!

Offline bewilderness

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Signature Toralei
  • Ponies and Monsters, oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Camp Crafty
« Reply #899 on: July 07, 2013, 05:13:53 AM »
I called Justice again yesterday and they're supposed to call me back when they get the dolls in.  I'm trying to limit my dollie purchases this month and trying to decide between Maddie and Raven...but may end up getting them both, depending on how they look when I see them in person.

I think thats because that tale is not very popular/well known...

Yeah, I've never heard of it before.

If only they could do the Tales of Beedle the Bard. ;D 
Pony patches and MH & EAH sewing patterns on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddendoors
Blog: https://campcrafty.wordpress.com