collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 36
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 8
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: MEXICO: Ghouls n Mansters in Mexico  (Read 43395 times)

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
Re: MEXICO: Ghouls n Mansters in Mexico
« Reply #340 on: November 19, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »
FINALLY saw something new: Del Sol has Frost!

And apropos for nothing, but I heard a girl complaining to her dad that they only had Marinette and Chloé in fancy dresses instead of their everyday clothes. And the dad knew the names of the characters and wondered where the heck was Adrien XD

Aww that's some cool dad :)
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2017, 02:18:28 PM »
Saw the Starfire/Blackfire two pack on Soriana, and all things considered, it's kind of cheap, costing 599 pesos, and they have a 20% off this weekend. They also have some ugly nd cheap Disney channel dolls of "Soy Luna" and another one I don't even remember, and they cost more than DCSHG... and are ugly and cheap.
Also saw a very cool Pepita from Coco

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2017, 03:19:51 PM »
I got the Starfire/Blackfire from amazon.mx as I just couldn't find her in the wild :(

Oh, also, it was posted on FB, that regular SHG Katana and Cheetah are available in Liverpool. I'll scout mine tomorrow and confirm if it's in Mty :)
I want that Katana!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 06, 2018, 11:46:48 AM »
Haven't seen Katana nor Cheetah yet. Will scout another Liverpool today hopefully

Also, according to the mexican SHG Facebook page Gymnastics & Classic Cómics have been now spotted on Sears, while Katana and Cheetah are also in Soriana. Freaking CDMX  :cry:

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2018, 06:18:20 AM »
Haven't seen anything new, but to be honest I haven't toy hunt much this year.
But I still receive the regular email bulletins, so I came to share that Soriana has up to 70% discounts on their Toy section.
Julio Cepeda has from 30% to 60%
I'm guessing Walmart will have as well. Will try visiting this weekend

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2018, 03:35:06 PM »
Sooriana and Bodega Aurrera have good discounts, and is a good thing to visit both(maybe walmart too) before buying: The Forces of Destiny Rey and Leia dolls are 245 pesos at Soriana, and 185 at Bodega.
Also, I just got an Astranova for only 117 pesos, not even 10% of the original price (1299). They only had 2 of the lilac version, or I would have bought both versions haha

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 23, 2018, 07:10:40 PM »
OMG! I want a lilac one! 117 is an awesome price!
I almost never go to Bodega here because they only have stores in areas far from my house, but for 117 it will definitely be worth the trip
Congratulations!

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 23, 2018, 08:43:00 PM »
I almost never go to Bodega here because they only have stores in areas far from my house, but for 117 it will definitely be worth the trip
Congratulations!
Nonononoooo, it was at Soriana that I got her!
I don't want to get your hopes up, because in one of my Sorianas was at that price, while at another was only 50% off

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 24, 2018, 10:45:09 AM »
Congratulations!
Nonononoooo, it was at Soriana that I got her!
I don't want to get your hopes up, because in one of my Sorianas was at that price, while at another was only 50% off

Oh!
good to know :)
I hope there's still something available on the first of march (I believe the discounts are only for February) because I'm broke until then any way -.-

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 06, 2018, 11:36:58 AM »
Walmart has (finally!) Cheetah and Katana, as well as the bumblebee training doll.
They also have the new Equestria girls and the new enchantimals. I put pictures in my insta, but I don't know how to link them on my phone :p

Offline Ameyal

• Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 08, 2018, 08:02:02 PM »
The same Soriana that had Astranova had a LOT of other dolls in clearance, rangin from "haha we only droped 10 pesos" to the "They're dirt cheap"
The most interesting one was the Starfire and blackfire two pack for only 300 pesos. They're cheaper than the single dolls! :o

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 09, 2018, 05:40:59 AM »
The same Soriana that had Astranova had a LOT of other dolls in clearance, rangin from "haha we only droped 10 pesos" to the "They're dirt cheap"
The most interesting one was the Starfire and blackfire two pack for only 300 pesos. They're cheaper than the single dolls! :o

Wow, I thought the sales ended on the last day of February
Sadly the Sorianas I have visit are out of most MH or EAH and have very little of SHG

Nassib09, on Flickr