collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 2
  • Dot Users: 10
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

April 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28
29 30

Author Topic: UK: Ghouls found in UK :-)  (Read 31580 times)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: UK: Ghouls found in UK :-)
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2017, 11:44:26 AM »
I spotted an 18 inch Maddie at B&M. Still waiting to be priced, but I expect she'll be 19.99 like the Tall Ghouls.

And my TKMaxx finally restocked - the shelves have been pretty bare lately. I spotted these:
Star Darlings Sage 7.99
Frienship Games EG singles 7.99 / two-pack 12.99
Goldie Blox 4.99
Betty Spaghetti 9.99
Barbie Endless Hair / Mermaid Tale / Starlight Adventures 14.99
And lots of Disney Princess, Shopkins / Shoppies, Animal Jam and Lori dolls

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Absolutely Abbeylicious
  • Trade Count: (+30)
  • Pet Collector
  • 100% Good Accented Rottish Ghoul
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:24 PM »
Ever After High Spring Unsprung/Way Too Wonderland/Dragon Games are in XS Stock for about 9.99 each. I might take a  look in store at some point to see what their floor stock level is.

If anyone sees Once Upon a Zombie in the wild, PLEASE PLEASE contact me!!
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Monster Hunter
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2017, 07:21:24 PM »
TK Maxx has Meadoe Flurry and Merry Trotabout for 6.99 each!! First time I've seen these two "in the wild" :)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 19, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
TK Maxx also has Ever After High Way Too Wonderland Kitty, Apple and Lizzie for 9.99.

Offline seasides

• Glue-Seepage Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 23, 2017, 12:28:03 PM »
Hiya, just wanted to share some doll sightings - I went to a couple of different stores in Glasgow today looking for presents and saw that the Poundland by the Central st. has a whole bunch of Boo York Catty Noirs and a handful of BYBY Neferas as well. The Disney store at St. Enoch got the fancypants designer collector's edition of Cruella De Vil and Rapunzel, and the saleslady let me know they will be getting the Robin Hood/Maid Marian ones in tomorrow along with "loads of "other things she didn't specify.  Finally, I went by the TK Maxx on Sauchiehall St. and they did not have a lot but there were a couple of holiday barbies from last year and one from this year.... I think. Honestly, I was pretty sure it said 2017 on the box but my brain is slightly fried, sorry if this isn't very helpful.

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 23, 2017, 01:24:59 PM »
Hiya, just wanted to share some doll sightings - I went to a couple of different stores in Glasgow today looking for presents and saw that the Poundland by the Central st. has a whole bunch of Boo York Catty Noirs and a handful of BYBY Neferas as well. The Disney store at St. Enoch got the fancypants designer collector's edition of Cruella De Vil and Rapunzel, and the saleslady let me know they will be getting the Robin Hood/Maid Marian ones in tomorrow along with "loads of "other things she didn't specify.  Finally, I went by the TK Maxx on Sauchiehall St. and they did not have a lot but there were a couple of holiday barbies from last year and one from this year.... I think. Honestly, I was pretty sure it said 2017 on the box but my brain is slightly fried, sorry if this isn't very helpful.

Again??? Oh my Ra! I need to bag a Nefera, if you are going by there could you pick one up for me? I don't think I can go to Glasgow soon!
If I have not replied to you, please give me a PM! Super-busy and may miss some messages!

Offline seasides

• Glue-Seepage Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2017, 04:25:17 AM »

Again??? Oh my Ra! I need to bag a Nefera, if you are going by there could you pick one up for me? I don't think I can go to Glasgow soon!

Aw man, I probably won't be going into town again until sometime next week? Idk how long they usually stay on the shelves so they might be gone by then ;; I can def have a look when I go tho :)

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2017, 02:17:30 PM »
My TK Maxx has the anime-esque VGH Ken for 5.99. Tempted to get him if he's still around come Nov (this month's budget is already blown).

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2017, 02:23:24 PM »

Aw man, I probably won't be going into town again until sometime next week? Idk how long they usually stay on the shelves so they might be gone by then ;; I can def have a look when I go tho :)

No worries! I'm probably going up soon to hand out CVs, hopefully she's still there!

So, NO MH in Tesco or Asda. B&Ms had giant Maddie/Frankie, Dragon Games Holly/Darling, Meeshell and Rosabella. XS-Stock had LOTS of Dragon Games Raven and Spring Unsprung Briar, only 1 SU Ceder, WTW Lizzie (single and playset), WTW Apple, lots of New Scaremester Twyla and 13 Wishes Twyla, a Clawvenus I think. The MH section was small and threadbare, it was so heartbreaking  :cry:

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 21, 2017, 02:08:45 PM »
Not MH, but TKMaxx has loads of MLPs in - mainly little figures, a few Everfree and Friendhsip Games dolls, plus the Guardians of Harmony 13" Spike for 14.99 and Discord for 16.99.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2017, 01:02:58 PM »
My TK Maxx had a few Kala for 6.99 tonight.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2017, 01:20:13 PM »
Spotted some Enchantimals at TK Maxx today - Sage Skunk and Lorna Lamb were 6.99, and Taylee Turtle and Merit Monkey were 12.99. Which is the same as Argos' regular price - even the local dept store, that isn't cheap when it comes to toys, has them at that price.

Oh, and Poundland had some Pet Series mini Barbies.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 01:47:36 PM by SpaceCadet »

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 29, 2017, 02:06:05 PM »
B&M Bargains have the Garden Ghouls for 7.99. I've only seen Toralei and Twyla so far.

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2018, 02:13:09 PM »
I was idly browsing the Smyths website and spotted this listing for the new Sanrio / Super Mario / Marvel fashion packs.

Currently listed as out of stock (tho more likely not in stock yet) but it means Smyths will be getting them in!  :dance:

The shops in Oxford are increasingly rubbish at stocking doll stuff, so a trip to London might soon be in order...

Offline Carrehz

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2018, 02:47:55 PM »
Found the MegaBloks "Stage Fright" set w/ Catty (they had a Lagoona playset as well, not sure which one tho) at Home Bargains tonight, only 5.99 :) I don't think it ever actually got released over here (at least, I never found it!) so it was great to see it.

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2018, 07:18:23 AM »
Found the MegaBloks "Stage Fright" set w/ Catty (they had a Lagoona playset as well, not sure which one tho) at Home Bargains tonight, only 5.99 :) I don't think it ever actually got released over here (at least, I never found it!) so it was great to see it.

Is the Catty the Sig version of Catty??

Offline Carrehz

• Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »

(good thing you mentioned Mega Bloks Catty in that other thread or I'd probably have missed this XD I don't check this board too often)

Nope, sorry :< It's this one.

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Pet Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2018, 04:55:09 PM »

(good thing you mentioned Mega Bloks Catty in that other thread or I'd probably have missed this XD I don't check this board too often)

Nope, sorry :< It's this one.

Bah, stupid New Scaremester Catty and her stupid fringe  :mad: I keep seeing Mega Blocks Series 3 in Pound World (not Poundland) and get excited but remember she's not in that one.

Speaking of, Frightseeing Lala was in Pound World for 7.99!

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 05, 2018, 02:34:19 PM »
I found a WTMH Cleo in TKMaxx for 9.99.

They also had a sig Descendants Audrey for 7.99, a few MLP Legend of Everfree dolls for 9.99 and a Twilight Emmett for 6.99 - which seemed prety cheap for a Pink Label doll? Oh, and some really cute Hasbro Pocahontas toddler dolls for 16.99.

I don't get their pricing at all.  :biggrin:

Offline SpaceCadet

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2018, 01:10:56 PM »
My local Poundland had the BYBY Gala Ghouls for either 2 or 5 (signage was unclear).