collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 313320 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Resident Lagoona Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #1980 on: November 20, 2013, 02:16:40 AM »
Call back and get her name and complain to the manager. I will call for you! I will not tolerate her rudeness.
-Bow Tie
:lag: :gil: In search of DotD Deuce's Rose and Glasses :deuce: :cleo:

Offline Mandy85

• Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: November 20, 2013, 02:42:50 AM »
I just called my Target to see if they had gotten FCA in, and the girl that answered (and refused to transfer me to toys...) was just like "NO WE DON'T HAVE TORALEI OR BOYS."  Yeah, not what I asked desk lady, thanks for your help.

Wow, how rude of them. :blink: I'm sorry you had to deal with that octocorn. There must be someone who calls them everyday to look for both and they mistook you for that person.

Either way, they have no business speaking to anyone like that, sheesh. It's part of their job to answer phones and deal with questions. I've worked in positions where I've had to keep polite and calm with people screaming and degrading me on the other end over something I had nothing to do with, I just don't understand it when people put out such a bad attitude over something so minor as a product check. Those were the calls I was usually relieved to get.  ^^;

NOTHING NEW HERE!!!!  I'm so, so, so disappointed.  I've been to TRU in Salem NH everyday since Wednesday.  Plus, I've called Newington NH, Nashua NH and Peabody MA everyday.....and no new dolls.  Anywhere near me :sad:

I'm not going to lie, I'm really jealous of everyone finding AC and Frights Camera Action ghouls.  So jealous.  So very jealous. 

Michelle53 needs to find herself some new ghouls soon :cry:

I found AC dolls at the TRU in Peabody, MA (near the Northshore Mall) on Monday night. The next time I'll be down in MA will be Friday. I plan to check again then too. I need a Jane!

But seriously! Why are there no new dolls in Northern MA and NH?! I'm going nuts! I keep checking different TRU stores every day after work.

We do always seem to be the last people to get anything, and I'm itching to see the new FCA ghouls in person. The Peabody store is my local TRU, so I'm hoping they have them in tomorrow. :biggrin:

If it's still up on Friday, you should be able to check which stores have Jane in stock by clicking the "select a store" link, next to the "free store pickup" option on her listing.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=28350416#goto-top-of-page

I haven't gone to pick her up yet, but I was able to arrange a store pickup for Jane at the Toys R' Us in Woburn, MA yesterday. It looks like they're sold out now, but they were the only location I could find for miles to have her. I'm sure that more stores will be getting her in their shipments tomorrow though. :)

Offline Bow Tie

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
  • Resident Lagoona Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: November 20, 2013, 02:47:48 AM »
-Bow Tie
:lag: :gil: In search of DotD Deuce's Rose and Glasses :deuce: :cleo:

Offline Mandy85

• Beast Friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: November 20, 2013, 02:58:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing the diary pics Bow Tie, and congrats on getting Honey!

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: November 20, 2013, 02:59:45 AM »
Well I just got back from a short jaunt to the Target close to my ofice and they had 1 Elissabat and 1 Clawdia, no other new dolls.  They are pretty, but I don't really feel the urge to buy them.  Elissabat looks like a Lala done in dark purple without the heart on her face to me.  Clawdia was cute in a wacky way, and I do like that you can actually see her fangs as she smiles, but I was honestly meh about both of them.  This is good for me and my wallet lol.  I was hoping to maybe see Honey or Jane since others here in TX have seen them, but no luck at that store.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline enshogirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #1985 on: November 20, 2013, 03:44:58 AM »

If it's still up on Friday, you should be able to check which stores have Jane in stock by clicking the "select a store" link, next to the "free store pickup" option on her listing.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=28350416#goto-top-of-page

I haven't gone to pick her up yet, but I was able to arrange a store pickup for Jane at the Toys R' Us in Woburn, MA yesterday. It looks like they're sold out now, but they were the only location I could find for miles to have her. I'm sure that more stores will be getting her in their shipments tomorrow though. :)

Thanks so much for the link! It will definitely come in handy. I can finally stop going to all the stores in HOPES she's there.

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: November 20, 2013, 04:06:20 AM »
I tried the link you gave Mandy and it looks like Jane hasn't made it to my area yet.  Dang it.   But I'll keep checking!
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline octocorn

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 20, 2013, 04:20:42 AM »
Call back and get her name and complain to the manager. I will call for you! I will not tolerate her rudeness.

thank you! and everyone else in this thread! :)

I don't know why I bother calling that Target, it's easier and quicker to make the drive anyway.  Which I'm getting ready to do, and I'm going to side eye the customer service desk as I pass it. That'll show 'em!  :blink: