collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Author Topic: USA: New Finds in the USA  (Read 130501 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
Re: Summer 2013 New Finds
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 12:14:28 PM »
Until someone actually finds them, or they become available online, don't get excited. Toralei, Frankie, Clawdeen, and Spectra Power Ghouls ALL share the same DPCI. So you're seeing that there are SOME kind of Power Ghouls in those Targets.

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Monster Hunter
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
(I hope this is the right place for this ^^;;)

The Werecat Fearleading 3-pack is out in the UK! :) I saw them at my local TRU yesterday.

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 11:29:13 AM »
I went monster hunting today and found nothing new... BUT almost cried of joy when I found a store with a lot of stock!
And I mean a LOT! I'm so used to seeing like 15 dolls per store at the most (at the less 0 or 1).
And today I saw really a lot! Like 20 of each type! I even found a sig Clawdeen ^_^
I hope this means they are finally making the correct maths to bring enough dolls for everyone!
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline joey

• MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 09:24:46 PM »
I saw everything but the two packs (damn scalpers) at my TRU including the music festival dolls.  The only one I wanted, Abbey, was sold out :-/
joey, I forget, where areb you located? Canada? I can't believe the music festival dolls are showing up. NOTHING new here anywhere in VA or DE

Yep I'm in Canada, and TRU is getting the stuff first and seriously gouging.  Those music festival dolls have been bumped up to 24.99.  I really want Abbey but I'm not paying that much for her.  Everything is at least 5 dollars more expensive there.  They're up on the Canadian TRU website too now.
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 10:20:49 PM »
Yep I'm in Canada, and TRU is getting the stuff first and seriously gouging.  Those music festival dolls have been bumped up to 24.99.  I really want Abbey but I'm not paying that much for her.  Everything is at least 5 dollars more expensive there.  They're up on the Canadian TRU website too now.

SERIOUSLY? UGH. I really want Venus, and Abbey as well, but I'm going to have to wait for Walmart to catch up on stock. Unless they decide to jack their prices again too! >_<

Offline BrittNoelleArcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 11:20:28 PM »
I'm in Canada and I was able to pre-order Bloodgood(she came a month early, yay!) and I ordered ghouls night out spectra, rochelle, and lagoona off of the toys r us site. So far haven't seen any 13 wishes but I'm dying to get them! The newest line in the walmart in my area is wave 1 picture day. Kinda sad...

Offline Acheron187

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Skull Shores Ghoulia
  • Remember to smile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
You can pre-order the Night Out toys?

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 01:04:49 AM »
YEESH talk about gouging! even the 25% off coupon that I THINK is only available for US customers, wouldn't make some of those prices ok! at least you're getting the dolls in stock early for a change though!

Offline cleverLC

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Creeperific
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 04:47:59 AM »
Only thing here is HHB--but TRU has a ton of them.
Want Draculaura's Sweet Screams stock.  PM me if you're interested in selling!

Offline Aaryana

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2013, 07:46:18 PM »
TRU here had about 20 HHM but nothing else even remotely new. I found a PD Frankie at Target. So far, she's the only PD wave 2 doll I've seen here (Kentucky).

Offline Shahaila

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »
I did a little shopping around here in Austin, TX at lunch and I saw the Headmistress at TRU, but nothing new at Target or Walmart.  Mainly Scaris and Dance Class, the Power Ghouls, the sister pack (Clawdeen/Howleen).  Looks like inventory is starting to thin out so I am hoping that means that PD wave 2 at least willl start hitting here soon.
"I have no particular talent,
I am passionately inquisitive" Albert Einstein

Offline joey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »
YEESH talk about gouging! even the 25% off coupon that I THINK is only available for US customers, wouldn't make some of those prices ok! at least you're getting the dolls in stock early for a change though!
Yeah it's pretty insane.  What's worse is that people are going CRAZY up here snatching up the already overpriced stuff and listing it locally on Kijiji or Craigslist (I'm sure eBay too) for double the price.  I am just hoping that this stuff gets a wider release soon so that everyone can get a fair chance at getting it.  I'm just worried that what limited stock is coming in will be it and wont show up when it should actually be released.  I guess that's what other people are thinking too and why everything is getting snatched up. 
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Offline Ghoulia Gorgon

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 03:15:57 PM »
I am in Southwest,FL and I have found PD Wave 2 Frankie and Lagoona so far but haven't seen any since and this was 2 weeks ago.

We have HHM Bloodgood!

Rockwella from MLPArena :)
*My wishlist-Picture day Operetta spiderweb mask,Dawn of the Dance Deuce ,Dawn of the Dance Draculaura, DeadFast Ghoulia,Weberella and Ghoulia Yelps (Comic Book) fp and Coffin Bean Robecca*WINX dolls*-Believix Aisha*

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Voltageous
  • Hello everyone:) x
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 05:08:34 AM »
UK people I just picked up Twyla and Gigi from my local argos:)

Offline Aaryana

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 05:57:35 AM »
I got 13 Wishes Twyla, Howleen, and Lagoona yesterday at TRU. I'm in Kentucky.

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Fearleader
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2013, 07:46:25 AM »
Oh no, all of this new stuff is showing up and I got no money!! I want to go doll hunting but I need some $$ to hunt with lol.
So far in MN all I've seen for "new" stuff is PD 2 Frankie and Lagoona. No Operetta still. I haven't checked TRU in a few weeks though so they may have got new dolls in by now.
Where are the new dolls showing up?
I am looking for a Slo Mo and almost ANY custom clothing from Ghoulia's Closet!
Interested in a re-root? Have extra shoes to sell? Do you own any Ghoulia's Closet custom clothing you want to sell? PM me!!
Sales
Tumblr
Deviant Art~MLP Commissions Are CLOSED~

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2013, 09:28:00 AM »
13 Wishes is here!! HtC Frankie and Clawdeen are at my house, and I left Draculaura at TRU. They also had 2 Twyla and 1 Howleen, but sadly no Lagoona. :( My husband left me in the isle, I was apparently so embarrassing with how I shouted "YES!" And then "Oh No!" [not having Lagoona]

Offline nassib

• Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 07:29:33 PM »
O_O! that was all I could say today as I entered the Monster High aisle on the store i went to.

As you can see, I live in Hexico (around 2-3 hours from Tx), but we always get stuff like 2 or 3 months after it's been out on the states for a while. Sometimes even 6 months later.
So I planned to go monster sight seeing as the last time i was on the biggest toy store, the latest dolls were still scaris, skrm, dc & pd wave 1.

I was actually thinking that maybe, just maybe the HHB or pd wave 2 might be on the store, but didn't have high hopes on that.

To my big surprise, I found 13th Wishes Frankie, Clawdeen & Draculaura, Ghoulia & Cleo Lab Pack,  Heath & Abbey HomeIck Pack, and Music Festival Clawdeen, Abbey & Venus!

Sadly no Howleen, Gigi, Twyla nor Lagoona 13th Wishes, but still WOW!!!
I think I'll go back next sunday and the next and the next as there are strong possibilities now that the rest of the ghouls make it earlier than I thought!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:07:02 PM by nassib »
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr

Offline jeapos88

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2013, 06:06:33 AM »
My target had 2 pd lagoonas, and a pf frankie. Too bad I can't buy any untill next week.

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2013, 11:05:32 AM »
13 wishes are going to be released everywhere eventually right.....not just TRU?  Are they just showing up at TRU first?
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies