collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

* Calendar

April 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
29 30

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: USA: New Finds in the USA  (Read 122893 times)

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
USA: New Finds in the USA
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »
Okay. So who is finding the new summer 2013 dolls?

Do you have HHM Bloodgood, 13 Wishes, Ghoul's Night Out, Classroom 2-packs, etc. What have you got near you?

-As for me, it's just HHM here.....
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:14:55 PM by hathorcat »

Offline faunabay

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Summer 2013 New Finds
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »
So far all I've seen has been HHM Bloodgood and the newer PD ghouls. Can't wait for the GNO to show up here though.  I WANT that Rochelle!  lol
Keep Calm and Believe in Fairies

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 08:26:14 PM »
The only store I've been able to check recently was Walmart and the newest there is Catrine =/

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+151)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »
The only store I've been able to check recently was Walmart and the newest there is Catrine =/

So. Many. Catrine.

Offline Pony_Mommy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 05:51:06 AM »
The newest thing I've found is the wave 2 PD dolls. Although TRU's website says they have HHM which I will be going to pick up on Saturday. I am anxiously awaiting Twyla and Gigi.

Offline Sterling

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Down Undah Diva
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 05:55:57 AM »
Wave 2 PD dolls are the newest things I've seen in NL, that was a little over a week ago though. In St. John's, the TRU was overflowing with them, but I couldn't find them anywhere else in that area. I then found them again in the Dominion in Grand Falls, but only one of each.
Swagbucks
Wishlist
Sales
Okiedokieloki on the MLPArena
FC: 1907-9891-2738

Offline michelle53

• Mistress of Fakies
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • I threw it on the ground
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 06:09:29 AM »
Waves at Raye!  Hey babe, only Bloodgood and Wave 2 PD Lagoona and Frankie only have been spotted in Salem NH/Methuen + Haverhill MA.

Mandy and dxgirl, have you found anyone new by you my fellow MA friends??
Avatar drawn by Qba016 on DeviantArt

Amazing Thranduil/Jinafire siggy made by the incredible ebmerc

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 06:46:42 AM »
I saw everything but the two packs (damn scalpers) at my TRU including the music festival dolls.  The only one I wanted, Abbey, was sold out :-/
Looking for SDCC Frankie!!!

Online heftysmurf76

• Blue People Lover
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • StepFATHERS are the most wicked of them all!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:29:38 AM »
I saw everything but the two packs (damn scalpers) at my TRU including the music festival dolls.  The only one I wanted, Abbey, was sold out :-/
joey, I forget, where areb you located? Canada? I can't believe the music festival dolls are showing up. NOTHING new here anywhere in VA or DE

Offline DoomBunnies

• MIB Signature Lagoona
  • Wobbuffet dance!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 12:16:40 PM »
I saw a few PD Frankies and Lagoonas a few weeks ago at a target? But there's been no others. And we have a few HHBs (I got one). Otherwise Vegas is empty.
He who serves two masters lies to one...

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »
For the first time in my MH collecting career my little Canadian city has become Newstuffville -- 13 Wishes basics minus Gigi (although they haven't restocked since they first showed up almost a month ago), GNO (keeps restocking), PD wave 2 (just showed up last week), and the Classroom 2-packs (last week)! I'm going to pop in to TRU this afternoon again and see what's new--I'm wondering if I might see the Haunt the Casbah party dolls or the Music Festival dolls.

We haven't seen any of the newest TRU exclusives yet (Werecat fearleaders, Scaris 2-pack, HHM), though.

It's weird, I feel like seeing this much new stuff is a dream I'm going to wake up from! I keep wishing I could share it with all of you still in monster-drought :(

Offline Aery

• Crafty Kitty of Chaos
  • Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
    • My toy blog
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 03:09:08 PM »
For the first time in my MH collecting career my little Canadian city has become Newstuffville -- 13 Wishes basics minus Gigi (although they haven't restocked since they first showed up almost a month ago), GNO (keeps restocking), PD wave 2 (just showed up last week), and the Classroom 2-packs (last week)! I'm going to pop in to TRU this afternoon again and see what's new--I'm wondering if I might see the Haunt the Casbah party dolls or the Music Festival dolls.

We haven't seen any of the newest TRU exclusives yet (Werecat fearleaders, Scaris 2-pack, HHM), though.

It's weird, I feel like seeing this much new stuff is a dream I'm going to wake up from! I keep wishing I could share it with all of you still in monster-drought :(

I'm in the province next to Zombelina's, and we have completely different stuff on the shelves.  The latest arrival here is HHB, and I did see some of the GNO dolls at TRU a week or so ago, though I haven't seen them since.  We never got the werecat fearleading pack, the Scaris 2 pack, DT 2, or the swimline.  Also, we still do not have the Classroom 2-packs, PD2, or any 13 Wishes dolls. 

They just seem to keep restocking Scaris stuff and PD1.  MH distribution baffles me.

At least they seem to have fewer DDG dolls on the shelves lately.  God, those things have been shelf warming for *months*.

Offline Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Creative Kitty
  • 358/2 Days
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 03:20:32 PM »
this is such a great idea!
Are you going to make more MH locations maps :)

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »
this is such a great idea!
Are you going to make more MH locations maps :)

Yeah, I'm behind on Picture Day and HHM Bloodgood, but that's kinda because [it seems] like they are almost everywhere now....

Offline angelponies

• Two Left Hands
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 06:27:34 PM »
I am in WA State and I just found Bloodgood at my local Toys R Us :)
Nothing else so far.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:29:41 PM by angelponies »

Offline Zombelina

• Pastel Gothgoyle Princess
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Spooktacular
  • Scarily Ever After
    • View Profile
    • Etsy Shop
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:53 PM »
I'm in the province next to Zombelina's, and we have completely different stuff on the shelves.  The latest arrival here is HHB, and I did see some of the GNO dolls at TRU a week or so ago, though I haven't seen them since.  We never got the werecat fearleading pack, the Scaris 2 pack, DT 2, or the swimline.  Also, we still do not have the Classroom 2-packs, PD2, or any 13 Wishes dolls. 

They just seem to keep restocking Scaris stuff and PD1.  MH distribution baffles me.

At least they seem to have fewer DDG dolls on the shelves lately.  God, those things have been shelf warming for *months*.

It's completely baffling. You'd think that within the same country at least there'd be pretty much the same things, because don't the chain stores just have a few big warehouses that they'd get all the same stuff to? But no, apparently it's gotta be weirder than that, lol :P

There's still a TON of DDG around here, but I think/hope it'll start to dwindle with the appearance of GNO.

I did see Haunt the Casbah at my TRU today ^_^ They are really pretty, Clawdeen especially--they almost broke my resolve not to buy them! But I found a nice PD Frankie & Lagoona, so I just got them and refrained from going nuts XD

No Music Festival here yet. More GNO restocks, still lots of Scaris, RM, DC, and Ghouls Alive (so many Ghouls Alive that aren't moving >_>) There are also still a ton of the Ghoulia + Scooter and Lala + Powder Room sets, plus I <3 Fashion Abbey/Frankie, so maybe that's why we're not seeing any new TRU exclusives...

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Team Briar Beauty
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 07:19:54 PM »
Totally surprised to see wave 2 Picture Day at Target. There were a ton of Lagoona and one Frankie. They were incredibly cute in person. Target had a pretty good selection: Scary Tales, Scaris, Power Ghouls. I finally got to see the ice/blob pack in person and decided I didn't like them as much as I thought.
:drac: Looking to buy MIB Sweet Screams Draculaura :drac:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 09:32:50 PM »
Only seen the lovely Bloodgood at TRU near me, can't wait to see the new pretties~

Offline egyptiondragon

• First Wave Dead Tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 12:25:32 AM »
Just Bloodgood here

Offline nassib

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dawn of the Dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 10:07:16 AM »
We're like 3 months behind the rest of the world, the newest here are DDG, PD Wave 1, Scaris, Catrhine, Scaris 2Pack, DC & RM. I can still see CAMs Mummy & Gorgon, Blob & Ice, Werewolf & Dragon, Bee, Harpy & Mermaid.

I think I need to go on an expedition to an expensive flea market (yes, because the flea markets contrary to what they suppose to are in any other country, have new stuff and more costy because it hasn't arrived yet to normal stores) that brings stuff from the states to see if they have anything more updated. Though my wallet is begging me to stay home.

Post Merge: June 08, 2013, 11:15:35 AM

Toralei as Catastrophe might be available at some target stores according to their page!

http://www.target.com/p/monster-high-power-ghouls-toralei-doll/-/A-14332977#prodSlot=medium_2_31&term=monster+high

i review some cities and the status is "in stock" though i can't really go to the actual targets and confirm.. news someone?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 12:40:03 PM by nassib »
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead - Last Ride of the day - Nightwish.

Nassib09, on Flickr