collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 63
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

December 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Editing dolly pictures - TUTORIAL  (Read 565 times)

Offline unniedolls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
    • UNNIEDOLLS - Customized dolls
Editing dolly pictures - TUTORIAL
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:23:00 PM »
My photo editing technique improved a lot since I know my boyfriend. He is a photographer/videographer, so Iím learning many things from him. And not justÖ Iím watching other YouTubers whom I learn photo/video editing techniques.

I see that many doll owner canít edit their photos well and canít give back the beauty of their dolls well enough. This is why I asked you to send photos to me and Iíll edit them in Lightroom. I received photos of BJD, Monster High, and Blythe dolls. I edited them and recorded, so I hope every dolly owner can learn some photo editing techniques from me. You can find these settings in many other photo-editing programs. The important thing is to notice what should you change to get a better image.
Have fun with editing and please share your before-afters with me!:)

Video: https://youtu.be/turHmK201fU

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Voltageous
    • View Profile
Re: Editing dolly pictures - TUTORIAL
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 07:26:29 PM »
I just watched the video! Thank you so much for sharing. I've learned quite a bit! I'll make sure to post some before and afters once I get an opportunity to edit some of my photos. :biggrin:

Offline respositob

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2019, 09:43:36 AM »
I just watched the video! Thank you so much for sharing. I've learned quite a bit! I'll make sure to post some before and afters once I get an opportunity to edit some of my photos. :biggrin:

I got around to editing one of my pics! Since I'm broke and can't afford Adobe Lightroom, I used darktable instead. I'm still trying to master the program, so I'm sure in the future I'll be able to do better, but for now this is what I came up with. I do think I've made some noticeable improvements. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve, I'd be happy to hear them! :biggrin:

Before and After - Tale as Old as Time by respositob, on Flickr

Offline unniedolls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Create a Monster
    • View Profile
    • UNNIEDOLLS - Customized dolls
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 11:18:31 AM »
Thank you so much for sharing your before-after with us!:) I think you could edit a good photo.  And of course, the settings from the Lightroom is available in many free programs or mobile apps, so you can set the exposure, saturation, blacks, whites and everything in those free programs. By the way, Lightroom is free on mobile (except some of the settings), but the main things are free. Check it out!:)

Offline respositob

• Voltageous
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 01:35:11 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing your before-after with us!:) I think you could edit a good photo.  And of course, the settings from the Lightroom is available in many free programs or mobile apps, so you can set the exposure, saturation, blacks, whites and everything in those free programs. By the way, Lightroom is free on mobile (except some of the settings), but the main things are free. Check it out!:)

I had no idea Lightroom was free on mobile! Thanks for letting me know. I'll definitely have to check that out. :)