collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

October 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Amazing EAH Dress Up Game!  (Read 238 times)

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Amazing EAH Dress Up Game!
« on: June 21, 2019, 08:01:54 PM »
I've been a member of this dress up game site called Doll Divine for awhile and a Ever After High character maker was recently released. The cool thing about this doll maker (as well as most of the other doll makers on the site) is that its so customizable that it's entertaining for adults. You get to choose from a ton of clothing options, and each piece is separate, i.e. the skirts are different from the tops which are different from the sleeves, etc. And there are different skirt and top layers so you can create a different outfit every time. Also, you can change the color of nearly everything and add patterns. There are even click and drag pieces so that you can add your own details to the doll. Then when you're done, you can save the doll to your computer. Anyway, I thought that it was a cool way to design OCs and that some of you might like to try it out.

No membership is required for the site, the game is completely free (unless you want to pay $12 for it to load ad free), and it's a lot of fun. And by the way, I promise you I am not sponsored by Doll Divine, I just really recommend it! :biggrin: But enough blabbing. You can play the game here! Happy dolling!

P.S. Here are two girls I created on the maker. First is the daughter of Clara from the Nutcracker. I still have yet to name her. Second is Pixie Bell, daughter of Tinkerbell.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd love to see pics of what you guys create!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 08:39:08 PM by respositob »

Offline Fairy Tale Man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • Ever After High Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing EAH Dress Up Game!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 09:06:15 AM »
The one customization it lacks, boys... :/

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Freaky Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing EAH Dress Up Game!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 09:55:46 AM »
The one customization it lacks, boys... :/

Yeah... :( I would have loved to make boys, too. Unfortunately, dress-up games with boys are very rare. I know that there are some on Doll Divine and that Azaleas Dolls has a bigger selection. I follow the owner of the Azaleas Dolls website on DeviantArt, and she explained that boy makers don't tend to do as well. I dunno why, though. I think boys are fun to dress up! :)