collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

February 2019
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23
24 25 26 27 28

Author Topic: Gaby's MH Wishlist!  (Read 153 times)

Offline QueenGab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
Gaby's MH Wishlist!
« on: February 06, 2019, 10:43:26 AM »
Hello everyone, ;)

As I started my collection on late 2015 there is some old dolls I still want to get. Bear in mind I live in Spain! So im willing to pay for reasonable shipping (from outside or within Europe). I accept suggestions for amazon, ebay, or any other online store deals. I mostly buy dolls in box, but I also would buy unboxed dolls in good condition. Here it goes:

• Draculaura Sweet screams
• Operetta Freaky Fusion
• Ghoulia, Catty Noir and Gigi Grant Geek Shriek
• Draculaura 2015 Collector's Edition
• Lagoona blue & Frankie (first edition) yeah... I know!
• Ghoulia, Frankie, Clawdeen and Lagoona • • Dawn of the dance
• Skelita Scarnival
• Rochelle Dance Class
• Robecca Coffin Bean
• Robecca Goregeous Accessories
• Rochelle Swim Class
• Venus McFly Ghouls night out
• Clawdeen sweet 1600
• Venus I love fashion pack
• Venus Swim Class
• Dot Dead Gorgeous : Ghoulia, Abbey and • • Draculaura pack
• Abbey Bominable 2017 collectors edition

New release:

• Frankie and Lagoona Ghoul's Beast Pet
• Draculaura, Moanica and Cleo Ballerina Ghouls

Thank you all!!
<3

Offline Bre’sDollyFinds

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
Re: Gaby's MH Wishlist!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 12:18:41 PM »
First edition dolls can be found for reasonable prices if you look carefully at ebay listings, and zoom in on pictures, and accept that you may have to do some hair repair because they are hard to find in box, and expensive when they are in box, considering your shipping would be expensive as well as most listing on ebay are usually from the us except for a few things- though there's probably a spain version of ebay anyways.

You'd probably faint if you saw the prices for just the boxed doll for the Venus I Heart Fashion doll, let alone shipping. I know because I always search for stuff on ebay even if I can't afford it at the moment, and I also like to search specific rarer sets and dig through the many, many pages of google searches so I can see if I can find some lesser known website with it still in stock, even if I have to a shipping forwarding service because they're not in the US (example, most sellers on Amazon uk don't ship to the US).

In your introduction post you mentioned you found your old dolls and some of them are in rough shape, what dolls do you always have? Though I can't really help you with replacing parts there, as I have a basic frankie missing a hand, and I don't have any doll parts hanging around except for create a monster parts.

Although there is a sales thread here from a user in Spain.
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, Schrodinger did.

Offline QueenGab

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:21:00 PM »
First edition dolls can be found for reasonable prices if you look carefully at ebay listings, and zoom in on pictures, and accept that you may have to do some hair repair because they are hard to find in box, and expensive when they are in box, considering your shipping would be expensive as well as most listing on ebay are usually from the us except for a few things- though there's probably a spain version of ebay anyways.

You'd probably faint if you saw the prices for just the boxed doll for the Venus I Heart Fashion doll, let alone shipping. I know because I always search for stuff on ebay even if I can't afford it at the moment, and I also like to search specific rarer sets and dig through the many, many pages of google searches so I can see if I can find some lesser known website with it still in stock, even if I have to a shipping forwarding service because they're not in the US (example, most sellers on Amazon uk don't ship to the US).

In your introduction post you mentioned you found your old dolls and some of them are in rough shape, what dolls do you always have? Though I can't really help you with replacing parts there, as I have a basic frankie missing a hand, and I don't have any doll parts hanging around except for create a monster parts.

Although there is a sales thread here from a user in Spain.

Thanks for your reply!! yay we do have ebay.es but it's hard to find good deals there or the dolls that I'm looking for. The prices are crazy expensive for the first waves.

I think you got confused with the intro post of the person after me!! Most of the dolls I have bought were new and in box, they've been hard to find but I'm super proud.

Anyway, I'm trying to get as many new/in good shape dolls as I can, but if I wanna finish my collection I know Im going to have to either spend some more or get used dolls and fix them.

Im gonna try to find that thread of dolls in Spain, thanks again! ;)

Offline Bre’sDollyFinds

• Midnight Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 02:02:40 PM »
If you can use a ship forwarding service or find listing that ship from us to spain, you may be able to find a few good things, I do know that on ebay US there is a lot of 3 I Heart Fashion Venus dolls with all three pairs of shoes, all three outfits w/out the duplicates (what do people do with their stuff? how could you lose doll clothes but not shoes???), probably missing some accessories, and ships to Spain, for a starting bid of 144 USD with the make an offer button but obviously it keeps getting relisted without anyone buying them because of the price.

I get easily confused sometimes, ooops!

For the very rare dolls, it will definitely be nicer to your wallet to buy used dolls and fix them up as long as they aren't in TOO bad of a shape- you do have to watch out for parents trying to sell dolls that were destroyed by their kids for way more than the doll is worth on ebay.

Hair is always an easy fix unless it's a glue head (sticky doesn't comes out when you wash it, head is solid when squeezed, happens more with Indonesia made dolls than China made, when the glue leaks from the head).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:24:06 PM by Bre’sDollyFinds »
Curiosity didn't kill the cat, Schrodinger did.

Offline QueenGab

• Stiff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 01:46:15 PM »
If you can use a ship forwarding service or find listing that ship from us to spain, you may be able to find a few good things, I do know that on ebay US there is a lot of 3 I Heart Fashion Venus dolls with all three pairs of shoes, all three outfits w/out the duplicates (what do people do with their stuff? how could you lose doll clothes but not shoes???), probably missing some accessories, and ships to Spain, for a starting bid of 144 USD with the make an offer button but obviously it keeps getting relisted without anyone buying them because of the price.

I get easily confused sometimes, ooops!

For the very rare dolls, it will definitely be nicer to your wallet to buy used dolls and fix them up as long as they aren't in TOO bad of a shape- you do have to watch out for parents trying to sell dolls that were destroyed by their kids for way more than the doll is worth on ebay.

Hair is always an easy fix unless it's a glue head (sticky doesn't comes out when you wash it, head is solid when squeezed, happens more with Indonesia made dolls than China made, when the glue leaks from the head).

I know right!! I get so mad with people who post super rare dolls with no clothing but stand, shoes and other stuff...
I have never paid more than 60 usd for a doll! We'll see... I'll keep and eye on Ebay, I think there are shipping companies that arent too expensive. My lagoona frights camera has a strong glue prob, so doed my twyla 13 wishes. Hard to fix but trying baby powder helped a lot!