collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 26
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Monster High Videogames Thread  (Read 113 times)

Offline DreamCatcher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Monster High Videogames Thread
« on: October 04, 2018, 06:12:03 AM »
A topic to talk about Monster High-themed videogames and apps :biggrin:

I'm currently playing New Ghoul at School. It really needs some improvements gameplay-wise (because it's a bit dull), but I can see whoever's behind this game put some effort into it. I especially like the customization features, the design of the school and some of the side-quests involving other characters. The dialogue's good enough too!

What have you played/been playing? Opinions, things you liked, things you didn't? Any screenshots or funny moments? Share them all!

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Videogames Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 07:25:13 AM »
My sister would play the games on the site from time to time, but I think off the top of my head the only Monster High thing I played was Minis Mania.  It was so cute seeing the minis trotting around to serve the other students and sometimes teachers.  Mini Iris and Mini Heath, along with Mini Hackington at one point gave me hope to see them in the mini line, but no such luck.

The sad thing is, though, I think there were two major updates, and then they stopped updating all together.  Just looked it up on the app store, the last update was over a year ago.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline saharali

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Vampire Slayer
  • Power Princess
    • View Profile
    • Doll Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 09:48:20 AM »
My sister would play the games on the site from time to time, but I think off the top of my head the only Monster High thing I played was Minis Mania.  It was so cute seeing the minis trotting around to serve the other students and sometimes teachers.  Mini Iris and Mini Heath, along with Mini Hackington at one point gave me hope to see them in the mini line, but no such luck.

Man I sprained my wrist like 3 times because of how hard I was playing Mini Mania. It's such a solid, well established style of game play and its also aadorabbbllee. I had to go cold turkey or break my hands ;0; Might pick it up again now that I have a new phone haha

Offline QuirkyCat

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2018, 03:12:31 PM »
I played the beauty shop salon app and it actually kept me entertained. The only downside is the lack of options