Creativity > Clawdeen's Closet

Care Bears/Sanrio Barbie Clothes on MH Boys?

(1/2) > >>

MonochromaticNocturne:
Hi! I'm new here (this is my first thread besides my intro) and I was wondering if anyone here happened to have some of the Barbie Care Bears, Sanrio, or Mario fashion packs and would be willing to try them on a MH boy for me? I'd love to get my Neighthan (who I'm going to do up in a pastel theme when I can) some of the Care Bear and Sanrio shirts if they'll fit, but I've not been able to find a reference photo online of how those close may fit. I know Ken clothes are too wide, and I know that Barbie clothes are big on most of the MH girls. But what about those Barbie clothes on the boys?

Thanks for any help!

Ameyal:
MH boys can comfortably wear barbie sized shirts, specially if they don't have darts or are cut for boobs.
John(oak23) usually does combos like thar:
Franken Wataru by John Pickles, on Flickr
Clawd body with a Barbie shirt

Hello Kitty Fashions by John Pickles, on Flickr
And here is a Hunter Huntsman(EAH) body in the red hello kitty shirt

MonochromaticNocturne:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Now I know to keep an eye out for those fashion packs for Neighthan!

DogMom:
Thanks Ameyal! I'd picked up one of those red Hello Kitty Barbie shirts for my mansters, thinking it might fit, but haven't had a chance to get it out of the box and ON one! So it's nice to see it looks so goooood on that studly Hunter body.

BTW - who is the head on the Hunter body? Thanks!

[spoiler]
--- Quote from: Ameyal on August 28, 2018, 07:28:19 PM ---MH boys can comfortably wear barbie sized shirts, specially if they don't have darts or are cut for boobs.
John(oak23) usually does combos like thar:
Franken Wataru by John Pickles, on Flickr
Clawd body with a Barbie shirt

Hello Kitty Fashions by John Pickles, on Flickr
And here is a Hunter Huntsman(EAH) body in the red hello kitty shirt

--- End quote ---
[spoiler]

Thanks Ameyal!! I bought that red Hello Kitty Barbie shirt for my mansters, thinking it might fit, but hadn't had time to get it out of the box and put it ON one. So it's nice to see it fitting so well on that studly Hunter body!

BTW - who is the head on the Hunter body?

Wuvmykitties:

--- Quote from: DogMom on August 29, 2018, 08:44:32 AM ---BTW - who is the head on the Hunter body? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I can answer that....that's Allan, Midge's boyfriend, from the 1960s. 
He was rebodied. 
Tutorial by WhatIfChris is here:
http://dolldirt.tumblr.com/post/110560557076/i-made-a-tutorial-hopefully-this-is-useful-to

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version