collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 31
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 3
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Author Topic: Funko  (Read 110079 times)

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: Funko
« Reply #960 on: July 19, 2018, 10:14:14 AM »
Forgot about ones going online last night, so no Olenna or Playboy Penguin for me.  The only one left in stock we were interested in is Black Lady, and I don't think she'll go too fast.  Ah, well, I didn't have the extra money to spend on them, but dang I wish I had gotten Olenna for my sister.

Black Lady will be sold at Hot Topic starting this morning.  In case you're able to make a trip over there today.
Olenna is also being sold at BoxLunch and Playboy Penguin is available through Entertainment Earth (their website is down right now so I can't check and see if there are any still in stock).

Here is a list of all of the shared exclusives and where they're being sold: https://www.funko.com/blog/article/sdcc-2018-shared-exclusives
I know, and Black Lady is still in stock last I looked, but Olenna went fast.  I even looked at hboshop.com and she was sold out there as well.
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline Claire85

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Monster Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 19, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »
While I'm so glad I didn't really need/want anything for SDCC this year.. I also preordered the Hocus Pocus POPs and am definitely going to get the new Sora and Soldier Heartless that just leaked...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And since those just leaked, I have a feeling the whole next wave will show up soon too. Ugh.

I am thinking of getting rid of anything that's not Disney/Kingdom Hearts from my collection. Basically that's all I have anyways, but I do have all of the regular variants of the DC Bombshells ladies and some random other superheroes.
It's just a lot and I'm not feeling it anymore haha. (If anyone wants to buy, PM me. For real).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:19:20 AM by Claire85 »

Offline Konzern

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Creative Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 19, 2018, 10:36:42 AM »
My sister's about the same way at this point.  Olenna's kind of a tipping point, really, but for the past year or so, we've not been able to go out and hunt, and when we do, stores are getting less and less in our area.  Online is either hit or miss, mostly miss for us.  I see people getting orders that are packaged well, but ours arrive in too small boxes or crushed  half the time.  Also been really discouraged, I think, since Toucan Sam.  I was there when he dropped and still didn't get her one.

At this point, she's thinned through about half of her collection.  Hers will probably be thinned down to mostly video games, a few anime and cartoons like Nicktoons, and Game of Thrones.  She wants the Sanderson sisters, but isn't even sure about pulling the trigger on them at this point. 

I've been sitting here with Playboy in my EE cart for 20 minutes at this point and just meeting server errors.  He's one of the few I actually want, I mainly keep up with Funko for her.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 10:39:56 AM by Konzern »
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 04, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »
Oooh! I like that Soldier Heartless!

I managed to stop myself from buying ALL the Kingdom Hearts Funkos. In fact, I haven't bought any. The only one that stuck on the wish list was the Shadow Heartless. Annnnd now there a Soldier. Maybe I'll start a Heartless collection :wonder: That seems more manageable.

Offline Morieris

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MIB Collector
  • you're just jealous because I'm the chosen one
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #964 on: August 08, 2018, 04:56:08 PM »
There is a humongous leak on the subreddit and I only took three things away from it.

- Wild Thornberrys.
- Lots of Disney Supercute Plush.
- And finally, almost three years after they announced it, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil.
Hairdorable for trade, ask me.[/size]

Offline Carrehz

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Monster Hunter
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2018, 05:02:18 AM »
Hm, looks like a second wave for Rugrats and Hey Arnold.. Makes me hopeful that maybe we'll get another wave for Rocko's Modern Life, maybe after the movie comes out?