collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

September 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Ghostly Tea Party  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Evilunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Down Undah Diva
  • *porg noise*
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Ghostly Tea Party
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2018, 04:07:53 PM »
I still hope we get the Howling Hoodies dolls.
I do too! I was actually excited about them!

Offline justkitter

• Recovering Completionist
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Sister Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2018, 10:32:00 AM »
I'm really not a fan of G2 and Ari especially, but I was seriously considering that Ghostly Tea Party doll. The prototype hair was too good to be true. I still don't think it would have looked that good on the finished product, but my hopes were high. I even have a G1 body for her, waiting for her release LOL

Offline DogMom

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Monster Hunter
  • Dog hairs are scent delivery mechanisms.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2018, 08:38:36 PM »
Oh these look sooooooo good!
"Inescapable change is for puny mortals."     ~Nemesis

Offline Fantoma

• Glue-Seepage Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2018, 06:10:17 PM »
So... nothing confirmed yet?
"I don't snoop in your unlife, so please don't snoop in mine" :ghost:

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2018, 05:24:09 PM »
So... nothing confirmed yet?

To my knowledge, sadly no.

I was super excited for these dolls. :(

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »
I hope they come out at some point, even if just on Amazon.... I especially want the Draculaura from the Hoodies line...

Offline respositob

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2018, 09:15:31 AM »
I hope they come out at some point, even if just on Amazon.... I especially want the Draculaura from the Hoodies line...

I know. I was in love with Ghostly Tea Party Lagoona, and was so glad that Howling Hoodies brought back the original pets.

Also, not to go off topic, but does anyone know if the Frankie Stein with her desk was released? I was looking forward to adding that to her bedroom.

Offline Fantoma

• Glue-Seepage Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2018, 07:19:18 PM »
I guess it won't come out... it's taking way too much time since the first promo pics
"I don't snoop in your unlife, so please don't snoop in mine" :ghost:

Offline monsteleon

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »

I know. I was in love with Ghostly Tea Party Lagoona, and was so glad that Howling Hoodies brought back the original pets.

Also, not to go off topic, but does anyone know if the Frankie Stein with her desk was released? I was looking forward to adding that to her bedroom.

I saw it once at Toys R Us, but opted to get Lagoona with the smoothie stand instead.  I never saw it again at any Toys R Us, and there used to be 3 in my area that I frequented.  A few months later, I found it on Kmart's website of all places.  It's still available: https://www.kmart.com/monster-high-frankie-stein-doll-in-the-computer/p-004W009103269003P

Hope you are able to get it!

Offline respositob

• MIB Signature Ghoulia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 12:22:45 PM »

I saw it once at Toys R Us, but opted to get Lagoona with the smoothie stand instead.  I never saw it again at any Toys R Us, and there used to be 3 in my area that I frequented.  A few months later, I found it on Kmart's website of all places.  It's still available: https://www.kmart.com/monster-high-frankie-stein-doll-in-the-computer/p-004W009103269003P

Holy moly! It does exist! :freak: Thank you so much! I'll be ordering that ASAP!

Offline monsteleon

• Scary Cute
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »

Holy moly! It does exist! :freak: Thank you so much! I'll be ordering that ASAP!

:biggrin: