collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 29
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 108 times)

Offline HorsebackNinja

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
Greetings!
« on: June 20, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
Hello, Iím Mary and Iím an adult, 30 to be exact. Itís cool though because I donít really look or act my age. Iím from southwest Georgia and a student of business management. I also pet sit in between schoolwork, taking care of my own furbabies, and horse-back riding; and my plastic canvas yarn crafts. Of course I still want to squeeze doll customizing in thereÖsomewhere.

The important people in my life are my family (parents and older brother), my barn family, and friends that Iíve accumulated from various parts of my life (college, church, etc.) They may not be people people, but my furbabies are also important to me (Several cats, three dogs, and a little herd of four guinea pigs).

Before I delve too deep into me, I should talk about my dolls since thatís the whole reason for being here. XD I canít remember exactly when I got into Monster High, but it started with the webisodesÖI think. I just fell in love with the concept and the same sort of thing happened with Ever After High. I started to get some of the dolls after meeting a friend in the Netherlands who does a bunch of stuff with BJD and also monster high.

My first MH doll was the first wave Catrine De Mew and then I started accumulating more from various merchants, and I think the majority have come from the local thrift store. I think my absolute favorite character is Venus McFlytrap because I love her hairstyle, and actually have a sidecut too. (I want to grow the rest of my hair out like hersÖbut also so I can have pretty braided horse show hair.) Other than MH I have one EAH doll (Briar Beauty) and two Descendants dolls (Mal and Evie) that were thrift store finds and will probably get new hair and better faces as soon as materials are gotten.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:46:40 AM by HorsebackNinja »

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:11:44 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, HorsebackNinja! :D

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline HorsebackNinja

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Stiff
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 02:16:29 PM »
Thank you, and no worries. Things have been crazy this month between pet sitting and my summer classes.