collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

July 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Author Topic: Save Monster High Petition - please sign & share  (Read 626 times)

Offline Mad_Malady

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Monster
    • View Profile
Save Monster High Petition - please sign & share
« on: June 16, 2018, 11:05:16 AM »
This is as much about demonstrating what a supportive community we have as it is affecting change.

So sign and share.

https://www.change.org/p/all-monster-high-fans-save-monster-high-the-series-the-dolls-everything?recruiter=881573005&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=356805

For me, Monster High dolls are all the friends and family i have.  I live an isolated life and struggle with depression.  Its not an exaggeration to say my Monster High family is a life saver for me.  And that family includes fellow collectors and customizers.

Thank you for your support.

Offline RochelleGoyleFanatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Save Monster High Petition - please sign & share
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 03:08:37 PM »
I think it's beyond too late now.

Offline roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 09:08:42 PM »
Thats what they said about Lucifer( the show)

::goes to sign it::

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+151)
  • MIB Collector
  • Beast Friend Forever After
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 10:18:59 PM »
I signed.  It can't hurt.

Offline FangedPisces

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • MIB Signature Lagoona
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 05:54:12 PM »
Sure, I'll sign. But just remember that you'll always be able to find friends on this board. Also, if you look into the history of other dolls and toys, you'll see that there's always a chance for a resurgence of almost any toy or doll. You never know when some new person will walk into a toy company with a plan to revive a doll line. When it's Monster High's turn to be revived and the company actually puts effort into the dolls again (meaning stands, brushes, diaries, articulation, clever clothes, and unique, non-airhead faces) the sales will be huge and encouraging.
♫~♫~I need an o~ce~an~♫~♫

Desperately Seeking Gothic Girl (Dollar General) slimbox dolls (non-monster version). Willing to pay for your time as well as shipping! Please PM me?

Offline roseprincess1

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 01:25:16 PM »
Sure, I'll sign. But just remember that you'll always be able to find friends on this board. Also, if you look into the history of other dolls and toys, you'll see that there's always a chance for a resurgence of almost any toy or doll. You never know when some new person will walk into a toy company with a plan to revive a doll line. When it's Monster High's turn to be revived and the company actually puts effort into the dolls again (meaning stands, brushes, diaries, articulation, clever clothes, and unique, non-airhead faces) the sales will be huge and encouraging.
Shes got a point.
Sides.. I am all for letting MH and EAH take a bit of a break, mostly cus i got to lay my peepers on the prototypes for the new she-ra line.
I can totally let monster high have a breather and drool over those ladies for a while
I think mattel had a lil exhaustion on monster high, I mean the reboot was ok and all yo.
But they kind had run out of stories to tell.
Same thing with EAH running its course.
So i say .. let them take a break and a) recharge the MH and EAH batteries
b) give em time to come up with some cute new stories for both.
c) enjoy the ABSOTIVELY AWESOME new she-ra dolls we are getting.
d) come back to MH and EAH when the time is right.

Offline RochelleGoyleFanatic

• Fashion Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 05:46:30 PM »
It will never be the same without Garrett. He has moved on so I believe I am too.

Offline roseprincess1

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 07:56:22 AM »
It will never be the same without Garrett. He has moved on so I believe I am too.
Well.. there are a lot of talented artists and designers out there.. garette was great but i;ve been willing to wait.
Granted ive had to eat my words about it.
Still If you dont like em any more thats yer call hon.
Maybe something else will pop up in time that catches yer eyes?

Offline Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spooktacular
    • View Profile
    • Flickr Photostream
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2018, 07:42:06 PM »
Shes got a point.
Sides.. I am all for letting MH and EAH take a bit of a break, mostly cus i got to lay my peepers on the prototypes for the new she-ra line.
I can totally let monster high have a breather and drool over those ladies for a while
I think mattel had a lil exhaustion on monster high, I mean the reboot was ok and all yo.

She-Ra? Where? Are there more dolls other than the Catra and Netossa prototypes that they showed two years ago, yet? Garrett was working on those as well, so I've been keeping tabs on his insta hoping for more details, but they never came. ;_;

Offline roseprincess1

• MIB Signature Jackson
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 03:18:21 AM »
Shes got a point.

She-Ra? Where? Are there more dolls other than the Catra and Netossa prototypes that they showed two years ago, yet? Garrett was working on those as well, so I've been keeping tabs on his insta hoping for more details, but they never came. ;_;
Well the show premiers august first so a lot of the stuff is circulating about it.
As for where, umm kinda all over pintrest... and No i dont know if t hey are real or not.. but the ones i saw were finished Catra, Netossa, shera, and a girl with purple hair whos name i dont remember.

Offline RevengeSeeker

• Home Ick
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 06:22:53 AM »

Is there photos?
Shes got a point.

Well the show premiers august first so a lot of the stuff is circulating about it.
As for where, umm kinda all over pintrest... and No i dont know if t hey are real or not.. but the ones i saw were finished Catra, Netossa, shera, and a girl with purple hair whos name i dont remember.

Is there photos?

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 12:50:47 PM »

And those weren't the SDCC She-Ra and the Catra and Netossa that matched her? :/
I've searched Pinterest for She-Ra dolls (and She-Ra prototype dolls) and those are the only ones that come up—that and the original dolls from the 80s.

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Monsterista
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2018, 08:48:49 PM »
At this point I'd just be happy for a release of the last dolls that got Amazon listings.
Still seeking Indigo Astranova doll and Chase Twyla Vinyl!!!
My Trades - MH, Customs, and More!
Also seeking mini Catwalk Kitties fakies, Avea size Frightmares, this Galaxy Starz doll, these Novi Stars fakies, real Novi Vera Tabray, Twilight Teenz Nemonia. Trades Preferred.

Offline rayedelsol

• EAH Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • MIB Collector
    • View Profile
    • rayedelsol.com
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2018, 04:11:33 PM »
At this point I'd just be happy for a release of the last dolls that got Amazon listings.

DITTO! I want those so bad!

Offline Fantoma

• Wonky Eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 08:19:41 AM »
Shes got a point.

The one with purple hair could be either Glimmer (if it's very curly, although her hair color is closer to a pale pinkish lavender) or Flutterina (if it's long and straight) or maybe Spinnerella or the villainous Entrapta ( if mixed with other color, in both case).
As for the dolls, I hope they look nothing the She-Ra that was released 2 years ago with the body of a muscular man and designed by Garret Sanders himself. She looked more like a man than a woman and she was just huge. Plus, she was over a $100. I hope, if they do make new dolls, that they will be better designed and more accurate than the vintage ones from the 80's, but not so much that they cost a fortune. And they need to be available everywhere where dolls are sold.

As for the petition, sure, let's sign it. But the awful G2 has killed the franchise so I doubt the petition will change much of anything.
:ghost:
"I don't snoop in your unlife, so please don't snoop in mine" :ghost: