collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 22
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 6
  • Dot Users Online:

* Calendar

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

Author Topic: G'day mates  (Read 375 times)

Offline septemus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Recently Deceased
    • View Profile
G'day mates
« on: April 27, 2018, 04:15:33 PM »
Hey there, I'm Hilary, 18, from South Australia. I started my MH collection all the way back in 2011 when the dolls first hit Australia. I still remember seeing the first wave in stores for the first time, it was an instant love for me, I came home with Lagoona and Clawdeen. I collected the whole first wave soon enough. The obsession persisted for a couple more years, until of course society dictated that in fact I was too old to still be playing with dolls. I still kept all of them. Last year while I was sorting through stuff in my room, I found all my dolls, still safely wrapped up in a box. The urge reawakened and since then I've picked up where I've left off. With my Astranova arriving last week, I now have one of every G1 character, all basic with the exception of Scarah and Wydowna, and I'm incredibly proud of that collection. It still has all of the dolls I collected back when they were released, in great condition, and it feels so great to have completed that.

I'm hoping now to finish my G2 character collection and my Ever After High character collection. Both are well on their way!

I was an avid user of the MHdolls forum back in the day, so it's great to get back into a community.

Thanks for reading.

Offline neon_jellyfish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MIB Forbitten Love 2-Pack
    • View Profile
Re: G'day mates
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 12:16:22 AM »
Welcome to MHA! Sounds like you have an epic collection  :love: And congrats for freeing yourself from that 'too old' nonsense!

Offline SaelaVe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • Dawn of the Dance
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
Re: G'day mates
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 09:41:46 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, septemus! ( ^ ω ^ )

DeviantArt  |  Flickr  |  Instagram

"They say nothing is impossible; but I do nothing every day."